Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monsieur Creosote 13:53 - Mar 24 with 6790 viewsHARRY10

An all too revealing clip of how the UK's pie chomping PM is regarded outside this country

Not the 'hail well met fellow' the cap doffers imagine, but with indifference and even contempt from some

So he shuffles about embarrassed, too fat to button up his jacket - a true bloaty no mates

Endless lies have consequences it would seem

[Post edited 24 Mar 2022 13:56]
Monsieur Creosote on 15:59 - Mar 24 with 1834 viewsChurchman

Monsieur Creosote on 15:07 - Mar 24 by mylittletown

His Ukraine/Brexit speech is hardly going to have to endeared him.
Nor is being an completely dishonest bigot.

Indeed not. I’m not defending that berk Johnson. I know what he is, just as everybody else does. I want him gone about two years six month ago. But regardless he is representing this country at a meeting of NATO leaders. To humiliate him, if that’s what they are doing, is to humiliate this country in my view. It’s not too different to the crude behaviour May was subjected to. She was useless too, but in public as a leader of a country deserved to be treated properly in public.

Given some of our military is serving in some of those EU countries and over it (RAF) to help protect them, their leaders publicly humiliating him just seems wrong to me. Off camera, call him every name under the sun, ignore him exclude him, as they are indeed doing, especially after his idiotic and plain wrong speech but do it in private. I know Macron as leader of Europe has an election to win, but the war in Ukraine requires a united front, not a divided one.

Just a view.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2022 22:11]
Monsieur Creosote on 16:02 - Mar 24 with 1812 viewsmylittletown

Monsieur Creosote on 15:59 - Mar 24 by Churchman

Indeed not. I’m not defending that berk Johnson. I know what he is, just as everybody else does. I want him gone about two years six month ago. But regardless he is representing this country at a meeting of NATO leaders. To humiliate him, if that’s what they are doing, is to humiliate this country in my view. It’s not too different to the crude behaviour May was subjected to. She was useless too, but in public as a leader of a country deserved to be treated properly in public.

Given some of our military is serving in some of those EU countries and over it (RAF) to help protect them, their leaders publicly humiliating him just seems wrong to me. Off camera, call him every name under the sun, ignore him exclude him, as they are indeed doing, especially after his idiotic and plain wrong speech but do it in private. I know Macron as leader of Europe has an election to win, but the war in Ukraine requires a united front, not a divided one.

Just a view.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2022 22:11]

I really do not think that they are humiliating this country, they just despise Johnson.

If anyone has humiliated this country it is that corrupt lying racist bigot and the people who selected him as leader of their nasty party, and therefore Prime Minister.
Monsieur Creosote on 16:14 - Mar 24 with 1800 viewsgiant_stow

Monsieur Creosote on 15:39 - Mar 24 by Seablu

Piccaninnies, letter boxes, bumboys, nothing too blatant there then.
Mr Creosote, however, appears to be quite the step too far.
Fair play to him for admitting it, though.
DaveU will be licking his uppie finger as we speak.

What is 'Monsieur Creosote' meant to mean btw?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Monsieur Creosote on 16:18 - Mar 24 with 1785 viewsmylittletown

Monsieur Creosote on 16:14 - Mar 24 by giant_stow

What is 'Monsieur Creosote' meant to mean btw?

Fat bloke in one of Monty Python films, who has 'one more waffer thin mint' and explodes. If only.
Monsieur Creosote on 16:21 - Mar 24 with 1772 viewsgiant_stow

Monsieur Creosote on 16:18 - Mar 24 by mylittletown

Fat bloke in one of Monty Python films, who has 'one more waffer thin mint' and explodes. If only.

whoosh, went right over my head! Thanks.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Monsieur Creosote on 16:53 - Mar 24 with 1743 viewswaveneyblue

Monsieur Creosote on 15:58 - Mar 24 by BlueBadger

What is it about the openly corrupt, bigoted and incompetent Boris Johnson that you like?

Right, here we go again.

Read this slowly Mr Badger, maybe a couple of times to take it in.

Where have I said or even suggested that I like Boris Johnson ?

Now, go back and read from the start of this thread and then you can apologise for (yet again) manipulating the situation to fit your agenda.

I usually quite like Badgers, but I'm beginning to get a quite irrational hatred of them.
Monsieur Creosote on 17:03 - Mar 24 with 1730 viewsBLUEGOLD

Monsieur Creosote on 16:53 - Mar 24 by waveneyblue

Right, here we go again.

Read this slowly Mr Badger, maybe a couple of times to take it in.

Where have I said or even suggested that I like Boris Johnson ?

Now, go back and read from the start of this thread and then you can apologise for (yet again) manipulating the situation to fit your agenda.

I usually quite like Badgers, but I'm beginning to get a quite irrational hatred of them.

It’s a strange hill to die on though, don’t you think?

He is all of those terrible things mentioned earlier in the thread, but you jump to his defence the moment his weight is mentioned.

Forget the weight, just look at the state of him, jacket unbuttoned, tie fastened like a 10 year old child and Christ look at the hair.

He is an embarrassment and that is the politest thing I can say about him.
Monsieur Creosote on 17:24 - Mar 24 with 1714 viewswaveneyblue

Monsieur Creosote on 17:03 - Mar 24 by BLUEGOLD

He is all of those terrible things mentioned earlier in the thread, but you jump to his defence the moment his weight is mentioned.

Forget the weight, just look at the state of him, jacket unbuttoned, tie fastened like a 10 year old child and Christ look at the hair.

I'm not defending him - I just asked what his weight has got to do with anything as Harry seems to mention it every time.

Then everyone piles in - without actually considering the initial question - which I appreciate is as per on here
Login to get fewer ads

Monsieur Creosote on 17:27 - Mar 24 with 1707 viewsSeablu

Monsieur Creosote on 15:44 - Mar 24 by waveneyblue

Do you know what I love about this place.

How the likes of you, Badger and chums manipulate everything to suit your own agendas.

It's genuinely impressive.

Well done

You did say you didn’t find Boris’s non white shaming & LGBTQ shaming as blatant as Harry’s obsession.
Boris used the terms I quoted.
Ergo, you didn’t find them as blatant.
Can’t really see the manipulation there.
I assume you weren’t coerced into typing your responses?
Monsieur Creosote on 17:30 - Mar 24 with 1712 viewsgiant_stow

Monsieur Creosote on 17:03 - Mar 24 by BLUEGOLD

Not to defend him too much, but I quite like his scruffiness, speaking as an utter tramp of a dresser myself. Having said that, it would be nice if he dressed up to the big occasions, such as the trifling matter of a NATO almost at war summit.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2022 17:31]

Monsieur Creosote on 18:12 - Mar 24 with 1687 viewsSwansea_Blue

This seems to show the very worse of social media and clipped videos. If you watch the longer clip there’s nothing to see. He’s a little bit socially awkward but nothing out of the ordinary. He’s not ignored. The only notable and embarrassing thing is how slovenly he is. Looks like he slept in his suit.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Monsieur Creosote on 18:19 - Mar 24 with 1634 viewsGlasgowBlue

Monsieur Creosote on 18:12 - Mar 24 by Swansea_Blue

This seems to show the very worse of social media and clipped videos. If you watch the longer clip there’s nothing to see. He’s a little bit socially awkward but nothing out of the ordinary. He’s not ignored. The only notable and embarrassing thing is how slovenly he is. Looks like he slept in his suit.

It would appear poor old Harold is spreading fake news perpetrated by a publication owned by the son of a former KGB agent.

Oh the shame.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Monsieur Creosote on 18:24 - Mar 24 with 1651 viewsfactual_blue

He should sack that personal trainer he took on after he had Covid.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Monsieur Creosote on 18:29 - Mar 24 with 1628 viewsfactual_blue

Monsieur Creosote on 16:21 - Mar 24 by giant_stow

whoosh, went right over my head! Thanks.

Moving pictures are beyond you norfukkers, aren't they?

Way too modern.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Monsieur Creosote on 18:35 - Mar 24 with 1615 viewsistanblue

Monsieur Creosote on 14:19 - Mar 24 by waveneyblue

Can you explain to me why you have to mention his weight/look in every single one of your tedious rants ?

I'm genuinely interested...

It's called 'projection'
Monsieur Creosote on 18:43 - Mar 24 with 1600 viewsfooters

Monsieur Creosote on 18:35 - Mar 24 by istanblue

It's called 'projection'

Like you calling people on here 'soyboys' then? Interesting.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Monsieur Creosote on 18:44 - Mar 24 with 1592 viewsSeablu

Monsieur Creosote on 18:35 - Mar 24 by istanblue

It's called 'projection'

Isn’t that the process whereby news comment bantz stalwarts attempt the difficult transition to forum decorum?
Asking for a fat mate.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2022 18:46]
Monsieur Creosote on 18:50 - Mar 24 with 1565 viewsGlasgowBlue

Monsieur Creosote on 17:30 - Mar 24 by giant_stow

Not to defend him too much, but I quite like his scruffiness, speaking as an utter tramp of a dresser myself. Having said that, it would be nice if he dressed up to the big occasions, such as the trifling matter of a NATO almost at war summit.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2022 17:31]

Liz Truss would have turned up in full battle fatigues.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Monsieur Creosote on 18:59 - Mar 24 with 1578 viewsclive_baker

Obviously. Even if they don’t like or respect him, most of them probably don’t, they’re going to put on a united front when the eyes of the increasingly paranoid Moscow are watching. Annoys me these times of misinformation and 2 second clips purporting to show something that isn’t, so much credibility is lost. There are many legitimate sticks to beat Johnson with.

Also what’s Jeff Stelling doing there at the start of that clip?
[Post edited 24 Mar 2022 19:00]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Monsieur Creosote on 19:33 - Mar 24 with 1529 viewswaveneyblue

Monsieur Creosote on 17:27 - Mar 24 by Seablu

You did say you didn’t find Boris’s non white shaming & LGBTQ shaming as blatant as Harry’s obsession.
Boris used the terms I quoted.
Ergo, you didn’t find them as blatant.
Can’t really see the manipulation there.
I assume you weren’t coerced into typing your responses?

I am just grateful to realise that this the Internet and that I don't have to interact with you, Bluebadger or Harry in real life.

Assuming that you are this superior, condescending and down right irritating away from your keyboards.

Peace and Love

Waveney
Monsieur Creosote on 19:37 - Mar 24 with 1530 viewsNeedhamChris

Monsieur Creosote on 15:58 - Mar 24 by BlueBadger

What is it about the openly corrupt, bigoted and incompetent Boris Johnson that you like?

Do you have to like someone to think fat shaming isn't really on?

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Monsieur Creosote on 19:51 - Mar 24 with 1512 viewsjeera

Monsieur Creosote on 19:33 - Mar 24 by waveneyblue

I am just grateful to realise that this the Internet and that I don't have to interact with you, Bluebadger or Harry in real life.

Assuming that you are this superior, condescending and down right irritating away from your keyboards.

Peace and Love

Waveney

Says the person who posts at every opportunity slagging off other posters.

Started a few threads doing just that, even one or two pre-emptive on occasion complaining about things that hadn't even happened.

On another gleefully slating the board about their perceived views on England fans, then having to climb down once it was pointed out it was more like two posters and not half the board as you were keen on pretending.

Just practice what you preach and stop targeting others in order to inflate your own ego and you'll be happier for it.

As will they.

Peace etc...or some other old hypocrisy.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2022 20:01]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Monsieur Creosote on 19:58 - Mar 24 with 1508 viewsjeera

Monsieur Creosote on 19:37 - Mar 24 by NeedhamChris

Do you have to like someone to think fat shaming isn't really on?

I'm going with most right-minded people don't really care when it's someone like Johnson.

It's not so much shaming in general, but more making it personal because of the strong feeling towards that person.

I'm currently overweight and couldn't give a stuff what insults are directed at the likes of Johnson.

The same as I would add a few descriptives about Mogg that I wouldn't towards people who are decent. That's how contempt manifests itself.

No one holds back and thinks, "I was going to say this about that despicable person but it's probably not very nice so I will choose my words more carefully".

Anymore than I worry about hurting Putin's feeling when I say beastly things about him.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Monsieur Creosote on 20:05 - Mar 24 with 1498 viewswaveneyblue

Monsieur Creosote on 19:51 - Mar 24 by jeera

Says the person who posts at every opportunity slagging off other posters.

Started a few threads doing just that, even one or two pre-emptive on occasion complaining about things that hadn't even happened.

On another gleefully slating the board about their perceived views on England fans, then having to climb down once it was pointed out it was more like two posters and not half the board as you were keen on pretending.

Just practice what you preach and stop targeting others in order to inflate your own ego and you'll be happier for it.

As will they.

Peace etc...or some other old hypocrisy.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2022 20:01]

Apologies Jeera, I should've included you in that list.

I forgot that we had (your beautifully contrived) previous

Hope you forgive me xx
[Post edited 24 Mar 2022 20:07]
Monsieur Creosote on 21:19 - Mar 24 with 1451 viewsSeablu

Monsieur Creosote on 19:33 - Mar 24 by waveneyblue

Peace and Love

Waveney

So pointing out what you said is superior and condescending then?

How do you function in the real world?

‘Yup, I crunched into your legally parked car whilst doing 80mph in a residential street, but I don’t appreciate you telling the insurance company that. No, I won’t admit liability’
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024