Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mail says Derby could face -15 points deduction in L1 next season 12:02 - Apr 13 with 2489 viewsBobbychase

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10712593/Chris-Kirchners-bid-

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Mail says Derby could face -15 points deduction in L1 next season on 12:29 - Apr 13 with 2375 viewsportmanking

Reading the above, it says for the offer to be viable HMRC will have to shave 75% off its tax bill. Why in god's name would they agree to that?
Mail says Derby could face -15 points deduction in L1 next season on 12:35 - Apr 13 with 2342 viewsIllinoisblue

The preferred bidder is a crypto investor and there are doubts about his true worth. Derby will be in League 2 at this rate. Assuming they manage to stay in existence.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Mail says Derby could face -15 points deduction in L1 next season on 12:41 - Apr 13 with 2290 viewsKeno

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed for them

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Mail says Derby could face -15 points deduction in L1 next season on 13:08 - Apr 13 with 2209 viewsChurchman

Mail says Derby could face -15 points deduction in L1 next season on 12:29 - Apr 13 by portmanking

Reading the above, it says for the offer to be viable HMRC will have to shave 75% off its tax bill. Why in god's name would they agree to that?

Because 25% is better than nothing. However, I take your point and that seems a very low percentage.

I haven’t read a lot on Derby’s woes not least because their arrogance has annoyed me for years. Not the fans - a good friend of mine is a Derby follower; well I think she is though maybe that’s because she went out with one of them before homing in on Derbyshire cricketers.

The thing is that if they are being bought by some crypto bloke, that sounds marginal. The ground is owned by Morris and there’s some talk the Council might buy it. Why would they do that? It looks a right mess from which they’re going to take a while to recover from.

Have to say, despite my doubts, Rooney has done well to get them as close as he has and to stick with it.
Mail says Derby could face -15 points deduction in L1 next season on 13:32 - Apr 13 with 2103 viewsBlueBadger

Balls

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Mail says Derby could face -15 points deduction in L1 next season on 13:37 - Apr 13 with 2086 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Mail says Derby could face -15 points deduction in L1 next season on 13:08 - Apr 13 by Churchman

Because 25% is better than nothing. However, I take your point and that seems a very low percentage.

I haven’t read a lot on Derby’s woes not least because their arrogance has annoyed me for years. Not the fans - a good friend of mine is a Derby follower; well I think she is though maybe that’s because she went out with one of them before homing in on Derbyshire cricketers.

The thing is that if they are being bought by some crypto bloke, that sounds marginal. The ground is owned by Morris and there’s some talk the Council might buy it. Why would they do that? It looks a right mess from which they’re going to take a while to recover from.

Have to say, despite my doubts, Rooney has done well to get them as close as he has and to stick with it.

I thought the HMRC had become first and definite creditors and had a policy to insist on winding up a club if it was the only way to get their money?

Also, the DM says a lot of rubbish so I wouldn't put too much stead in it. Their front page headline this morning reminds us that we are at war! Oops.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Mail says Derby could face -15 points deduction in L1 next season on 13:38 - Apr 13 with 2080 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Mail says Derby could face -15 points deduction in L1 next season on 12:29 - Apr 13 by portmanking

They can shave 75% off my tax bill as well if they like.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Mail says Derby could face -15 points deduction in L1 next season on 13:40 - Apr 13 with 2062 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Mail says Derby could face -15 points deduction in L1 next season on 13:38 - Apr 13 by The_Flashing_Smile

They can shave 75% off my tax bill as well if they like.

Perhaps Derby County are going to declare themselves non-dom!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Mail says Derby could face -15 points deduction in L1 next season on 13:41 - Apr 13 with 2050 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Mail says Derby could face -15 points deduction in L1 next season on 13:40 - Apr 13 by Nthsuffolkblue

Perhaps Derby County are going to declare themselves non-dom!

I know I am. I'm buying a beach hut in Portugal and calling that my home.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Mail says Derby could face -15 points deduction in L1 next season on 13:53 - Apr 13 with 2005 viewshype313

No way HMRC will shave anything off, that would set off a huge chain of events.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Mail says Derby could face -15 points deduction in L1 next season on 13:56 - Apr 13 with 1998 viewstextbackup

i cant wait for them to come down, and some of our lot to invent a weird rivalry with them, because 8 years ago we played them regularly

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Mail says Derby could face -15 points deduction in L1 next season on 14:01 - Apr 13 with 1966 viewsSheffordBlue

There's an article in The Athletic quoting Rooney as saying he needs to recruit 40+ players across the 1st Team and U23 squad. That's a whole lot of gelling that needs to happen

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Mail says Derby could face -15 points deduction in L1 next season on 14:06 - Apr 13 with 1934 viewsAlanG296

Mail says Derby could face -15 points deduction in L1 next season on 13:37 - Apr 13 by Nthsuffolkblue

I thought the HMRC had become first and definite creditors and had a policy to insist on winding up a club if it was the only way to get their money?

Also, the DM says a lot of rubbish so I wouldn't put too much stead in it. Their front page headline this morning reminds us that we are at war! Oops.

HMRC should get the club wound up if they're not getting all our (the people of the UK) money that is due. Then someone can start a phoenix club in non league.
Mail says Derby could face -15 points deduction in L1 next season on 14:23 - Apr 13 with 1830 viewsChurchman

Mail says Derby could face -15 points deduction in L1 next season on 13:37 - Apr 13 by Nthsuffolkblue

I’m meeting a buddy who is a tax inspector on Saturday. I’ll ask him if he knows.

As for the Daily Mail, you are right. It’s garbage. However, given what we do know from a variety of sources it’s certainly a mess. They’ll survive. In what shape, who knows.
Mail says Derby could face -15 points deduction in L1 next season on 15:38 - Apr 13 with 1637 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Mail says Derby could face -15 points deduction in L1 next season on 13:08 - Apr 13 by Churchman

I don't think HMRC accept creditor agreements. The whole lot has to be paid.
Thats been my experience in the past when businesses have been wound up.

It also sets something of a precedent for HMRC on football creditors, something Bury would have benefited from no doubt.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Mail says Derby could face -15 points deduction in L1 next season on 16:22 - Apr 13 with 1545 viewsITFC_Forever

Absolutely no chance the HMRC will accept anything less than 100%.

They haven't done for other clubs, and can't now start with Derby out of fairness for the other clubs and to avoid setting a precedent.

Also, it's well-known the HMRC are infuriated as to the way the football industry conducts itself and are well-known to want to see a "big" club go to the wall so they can make an example of them.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Mail says Derby could face -15 points deduction in L1 next season on 16:53 - Apr 13 with 1469 viewsDeano69

Mail says Derby could face -15 points deduction in L1 next season on 12:41 - Apr 13 by Keno

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed for them

///Pray for Derby\\

nah

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Mail says Derby could face -15 points deduction in L1 next season on 17:41 - Apr 13 with 1359 viewshappybeingblue

I am not sure whats more surprising the 15 pt deduction, or some of the good people of ITFC read the Daily mail. something best kept to ones self in the current climate i would suggest.
Mail says Derby could face -15 points deduction in L1 next season on 21:04 - Apr 13 with 1126 viewsNBVJohn

That would be the same Daily Mail that today demanded that we all ‘’back Boris’’ because‘’there’s a war on’’ would it?

Excuse me if I don’t see this as a credible source.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024