Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... 13:09 - Jun 15 with 4304 viewsPriskinftw

contribute to the new signing hysteria but i just walked past the car park entrance at PR and noticed 3x black cars (2x Mercs & Audi, all 71 plates), those you'd associate to a player and agent parked in the "ITFC business" bays.

It got me thinking that perhaps there will be a new signing revealed along with the new kit tomorrow.

It could also be representatives from Umbro bringing some of the new kit down.

It could be something completely unrelated but just thought i'd mention it in case people were wondering what's happening around the club today.

On winged feet, only the light will feel the wind.
Blog: [Blog] Is It Really a Wickham Wonderland?

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 13:14 - Jun 15 with 3379 viewsSheffordBlue

There must be someone who works in the Council building next to PR who is on here. We need to buy that man/woman a pair of binos!

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 13:16 - Jun 15 with 3341 viewsKeno

Was the reg plate on one of them 19 HAM

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 13:26 - Jun 15 with 3214 viewsabracaDOBRA_

New kit is getting bought down from factory to shop in vans/lorries tomorrow so wont be that
I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 13:34 - Jun 15 with 3113 viewsVic

Skinners - that has to be the most tenuous speculation since Coppinger's wife!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 13:35 - Jun 15 with 3082 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Hislop?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 13:36 - Jun 15 with 3076 viewstextbackup

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 13:26 - Jun 15 by abracaDOBRA_

New kit is getting bought down from factory to shop in vans/lorries tomorrow so wont be that

wonder if theyve actually got kids sizes this time round, or if they'll need to wait until november to get theirs

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 13:37 - Jun 15 with 3054 viewsJ2BLUE

Yea and one had the number plate TW1NE right?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 13:39 - Jun 15 with 3024 viewsportmanking

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 13:36 - Jun 15 by textbackup

wonder if theyve actually got kids sizes this time round, or if they'll need to wait until november to get theirs

Desperate to get my little one this time, but they didn't have any 18-month ones in stock last season when I looked. Did they cater for 2-3y/os last season?
Login to get fewer ads

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 13:42 - Jun 15 with 2965 viewstextbackup

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 13:39 - Jun 15 by portmanking

Desperate to get my little one this time, but they didn't have any 18-month ones in stock last season when I looked. Did they cater for 2-3y/os last season?

i honestly dont know, but there was all sorts of issues with getting kids kits in the summer when first realised..... so an entire summer holiday trade missed.
that was down to adidas, not the club, so im lead to believe.

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 13:55 - Jun 15 with 2845 viewsPriskinftw

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 13:37 - Jun 15 by J2BLUE

Yea and one had the number plate TW1NE right?

None of them had custom plates unfortunately.

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 13:56 - Jun 15 with 2825 viewsPriskinftw

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 13:14 - Jun 15 by SheffordBlue

There must be someone who works in the Council building next to PR who is on here. We need to buy that man/woman a pair of binos!

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 13:57 - Jun 15 with 2818 viewsitfcjoe

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 13:42 - Jun 15 by textbackup

i honestly dont know, but there was all sorts of issues with getting kids kits in the summer when first realised..... so an entire summer holiday trade missed.
that was down to adidas, not the club, so im lead to believe.

It's not just last year, been an issue with kids kits literally every year and such limited stocks when they did get them

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 14:00 - Jun 15 with 2777 viewsSTYG

I play football on Tuesday nights with a load of pretty regular blokes who largely work for the same company and all of them have 70 or 71 plates as company cars. None of them I'd say earn that much above average but it's a nice perk they seem to have. Puts mine to shame!

I'd imagine a lot of people that work in the lucrative football business will have similar cars, so it could literally be anything, but I think the potential for a new arrival would the most exciting potential outcome!

Anyone know what Scott Twine drives?! Lol.
I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 14:02 - Jun 15 with 2743 viewsKieran_Knows

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 13:57 - Jun 15 by itfcjoe

It's not just last year, been an issue with kids kits literally every year and such limited stocks when they did get them

Yes, had a ridiculous low amount of 18-24 months.

I'm desperate to get my little boy (even though he's only 5 months old) this seasons kit, just to say I had the kit from when he was born, but that ship sailed ages ago!

Will definitely get the new one, hopefully they've got decent amount of stock and I'll order straight away this time!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 14:02 - Jun 15 with 2735 viewsKieran_Knows

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 13:39 - Jun 15 by portmanking

The smallest they did was 18-24 months, but they literally only had a handful.

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 14:03 - Jun 15 with 2729 viewsSTYG

Several times when buying Adidas shirts, I didn't bother with getting them for the grandkids because they had an adult sponsor on a kids shirt, so low down it was almost at the bottom of the shirt.

The worst one was the Each logo instead of Magical Vegas, which in fairness may have been on the club if they received blank shirts and hadn't got kids size sponsors to apply. Not sure that would have been on Adidas, more likely an Evans cost cutting exercise, but they looked awful.

From what I have seen of Umbro they size properly and as they are all Ed on there, then there won't be the need for anyone to add a second logo in place of betting.
I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 14:06 - Jun 15 with 2693 viewstextbackup

mine both want the home shirt, with Morsy 55 on the back.....

neither have seen him play, but are obsessed with him due to once seeing him in Next!

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 14:22 - Jun 15 with 2567 viewsclive_baker

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 14:02 - Jun 15 by Kieran_Knows

The smallest they did was 18-24 months, but they literally only had a handful.

If they don't have a decent stock of kids kits this year I'm going to kick off.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 14:24 - Jun 15 with 2526 viewsitfcjoe

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 14:06 - Jun 15 by textbackup

neither have seen him play, but are obsessed with him due to once seeing him in Next!

Mine still have their own names, although glad I stuck surname on GK shirt as eldest outgrew it really quickly!

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 14:28 - Jun 15 with 2459 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 14:06 - Jun 15 by textbackup

Reminds me of when I was a kid in Sainburys and shouted "LOOK MUM, IT'S CRAIG FORREST!"

I was similarly starstruck seeing Jim Magilton in Cineworld but that was when I was nearly 20.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 14:30 - Jun 15 with 2438 viewsKieran_Knows

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 14:22 - Jun 15 by clive_baker

I won't be far behind you.

Looking at other teams they supply, they do really young sizes also (3-6 months). Hopefully that'll be the case for us as well!

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 14:34 - Jun 15 with 2406 viewsitfcjoe

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 14:30 - Jun 15 by Kieran_Knows

Looking at other teams they supply, they do really young sizes also (3-6 months). Hopefully that'll be the case for us as well!

Adidas have done previously, my kids will be 6 and 4 in October and I've managed to get them both the right sized kit every year since they were born

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 14:36 - Jun 15 with 2385 viewsKieran_Knows

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 14:34 - Jun 15 by itfcjoe

Adidas have done previously, my kids will be 6 and 4 in October and I've managed to get them both the right sized kit every year since they were born

Interesting. The smallest was definitely only 18-24 months this season, I emailed the club and hey confirmed that.

As I say, my boy would never fit in to it, just wanted it for sentimental reasons!

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 14:38 - Jun 15 with 2367 viewsMullet

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 14:30 - Jun 15 by Kieran_Knows

Weirdly I got my boy one in the sale when we had the retro badge kit and didn't expect them to have any. Assume the Sheeran logo means the newer ones are all gone.

My mate who worked his concerts at City said he saw loads of Ipswich fans, had to explain plenty were probably Sheeran fans too.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 14:56 - Jun 15 with 2220 viewsdirtyboy

I don't want to get anyones hopes up or... on 14:22 - Jun 15 by clive_baker

I doubt you'll make the squad let alone the first eleven.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024