Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Livid with the EFL highlights 08:57 - Apr 2 with 2098 viewsGavTWTD

Walton needs a lot of credit for starting the goal of the season yesterday but they clipped his involvement completely. I've watched that dozens of times now on the Sky website and he really gave the move a lot of impetus. Chaplin was right, he had the easy bit but fk me what a goal. A thing of absolute beauty.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Livid with the EFL highlights on 08:59 - Apr 2 with 2023 viewsHerbivore

As good a goal as you'll see at any level. The speed of thought, the execution from each of the players involved. A thing of absolute beauty.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Livid with the EFL highlights on 08:59 - Apr 2 with 2028 viewsMetal_Hacker

Everything about it was inch perfect

Poll: If it were one or the other

Livid with the EFL highlights on 09:02 - Apr 2 with 1987 viewshoppy

Seems a strange editing decision to cut that out… it was only 11 seconds from Walton to back of net, so I’m sure they could’ve done without an extra few seconds of pundits to have included the whole move in its entirety.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Livid with the EFL highlights on 09:03 - Apr 2 with 1967 viewsFrimleyBlue

Amazing they've cut that out. What was the timing of that phase.. 10 seconds? Hardly warrants cutting the keeper out of it

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Livid with the EFL highlights on 09:04 - Apr 2 with 1984 viewsGavTWTD

And anything thing about the highlights show as I was looking forward to seeing their commentary... did I imagine it or are they tipping all 4 teams at the top to be automatically promoted?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Livid with the EFL highlights on 09:17 - Apr 2 with 1855 viewsFtnfwest

The less our players are advertised the better as far as I’m concerned!
Livid with the EFL highlights on 09:23 - Apr 2 with 1789 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

I completely agree, although I would go one step further and suggest that the highlights for that goal should start with the Derby corner!
Livid with the EFL highlights on 09:25 - Apr 2 with 1758 viewsSchmoke

Livid with the EFL highlights on 09:04 - Apr 2 by GavTWTD

And anything thing about the highlights show as I was looking forward to seeing their commentary... did I imagine it or are they tipping all 4 teams at the top to be automatically promoted?

If it was Jamie Mackie commenting I wouldn't be surprised.

The man even has his clichés scrawled down in crayon in front of him. I have no idea how he's made it on to television.

Him and Clinton 'I know him' Morrison are the worst thing to happen to EFL highlights since Manish whatever his name was and Steve Claridge.
Login to get fewer ads

Livid with the EFL highlights on 09:42 - Apr 2 with 1662 viewswaveneyblue

Livid with the EFL highlights on 09:25 - Apr 2 by Schmoke

The man even has his clichés scrawled down in crayon in front of him. I have no idea how he's made it on to television.

Him and Clinton 'I know him' Morrison are the worst thing to happen to EFL highlights since Manish whatever his name was and Steve Claridge.

Absolutely spot on, how the hell those two make a living out of punditry is one of the biggest mysteries of modern times. Its like the care in the community scheme on acid.
Livid with the EFL highlights on 09:56 - Apr 2 with 1621 viewsChrisd

Yes, completely agree Gav, it was a good claim by Walton initially and the throw was inch perfect. He has been a great signing for us and the fact a lot of us take him for granted and quickly criticise him if he has a slightly indifferent game when he isn't up to his usual standards. Him and Cooper at Plymouth are the best keepers in this league by a long way.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Livid with the EFL highlights on 11:07 - Apr 2 with 1422 viewsRyorry

Felt exactly the same. Ridiculous that they cut it out. Another reason for wanting promotion pronto - the appalling coverage of L1.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Livid with the EFL highlights on 11:12 - Apr 2 with 1387 viewsRocky

Generally speaking, the EFL highlights have been awful this season for our games. Loads of times we've seen highlights that show each side had the same amount of chances whereas we've had about five times more than the oppo. I've watched some highlights thinking we were lucky to win games that we've dominated.
Have they got a budgie film editor?!
Livid with the EFL highlights on 11:30 - Apr 2 with 1314 viewspositivity

Livid with the EFL highlights on 09:25 - Apr 2 by Schmoke

give me 10 clinton morrisons over 1 sutton or savage, he is overly positive even for me though!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Livid with the EFL highlights on 11:34 - Apr 2 with 1294 viewsTalkingBlues

If that was scored by Liverpool, Man City, Arsenal etc they’d be drooling over the replay second by second for most of the programme.

TBF, when the oppo manager says if he wasn’t in the other dugout he’d have clapped, you know it’s something special.

Poll: Is it wrong to take more pleasure from seeing Germany lose, than England win

football poetry in motion on 11:52 - Apr 2 with 1255 viewsDyland

A breathtaking goal and the epitome of the beautiful game. In the third division ffs!

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Livid with the EFL highlights on 11:57 - Apr 2 with 1219 viewsBrockleyBlue78

Broadhead’s first touch.
Livid with the EFL highlights on 13:23 - Apr 2 with 1061 viewsdanger_matt

Livid with the EFL highlights on 11:57 - Apr 2 by BrockleyBlue78

Broadhead’s first touch.

It’s that half step thing he does just before the cross to make sure he meets the ball in stride. Blows my mind. Can’t stop watching it.
Livid with the EFL highlights on 13:35 - Apr 2 with 1009 viewsSuperblue95

Livid with the EFL highlights on 11:34 - Apr 2 by TalkingBlues

If that was scored by Liverpool, Man City, Arsenal etc they’d be drooling over the replay second by second for most of the programme.

TBF, when the oppo manager says if he wasn’t in the other dugout he’d have clapped, you know it’s something special.

Particularly when that opposing manager is a budgie

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Livid with the EFL highlights on 13:47 - Apr 2 with 955 viewstractordownsouth

Livid with the EFL highlights on 09:42 - Apr 2 by waveneyblue

Absolutely spot on, how the hell those two make a living out of punditry is one of the biggest mysteries of modern times. Its like the care in the community scheme on acid.

Never been too impressed with Morrison or Mackie but I think Sam Parkin’s usually good. It’s nice they’ve got non-playing pundits like the Not the Top 20 boys in there, would like to see Gab Sutton get a go on there as well as he’s got some intelligent analysis.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Livid with the EFL highlights on 13:58 - Apr 2 with 899 viewshoppy

Livid with the EFL highlights on 09:02 - Apr 2 by hoppy

Seems a strange editing decision to cut that out… it was only 11 seconds from Walton to back of net, so I’m sure they could’ve done without an extra few seconds of pundits to have included the whole move in its entirety.

…and to top it off, an uppie from daveU… can things get much better?!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Livid with the EFL highlights on 16:18 - Apr 2 with 696 viewsRadlett_blue

Livid with the EFL highlights on 11:34 - Apr 2 by TalkingBlues

I guess Warne wouldn't have been happy that none of his Derby players obstructed Walton & prevented him from throwing the ball out so quickly.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024