Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morning All 06:33 - Apr 25 with 2648 viewsSteve_M

Anyone got much planned today? I’m up early, no chance of getting back to sleep today and my train isn’t until 12.

Big day, big game, COYFB.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2023 7:49]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Morning All on 06:45 - Apr 25 with 2043 viewshomer_123

Manic day....two client presentations and a couple of internal meetings.

Then an after school 'trip' meetings for one of the kids.

Busy day frankly...which I'm glad about....otherwise it would be torture.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Morning All on 07:04 - Apr 25 with 1968 viewsdirtyboy

Longest day ever ahead.

Might even go to the gym for first time in months to take my mind off it.
Morning All on 07:04 - Apr 25 with 1969 viewsChateauWines

I was thinking about driving up to Yorkshire for the day

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

Morning All on 07:05 - Apr 25 with 1966 viewsthebooks

wfh, a few calls and we have the painters in (seriously), so enough to kp my mind of Barnsley.

Bit obssessed with us winning tonight to set up promotion on Saturday. I know I’m getting ahead of myself, but I’ve been picturing what a day and night it’ll be.

First things first though.
Morning All on 07:16 - Apr 25 with 1926 viewsboroughblue

busy day at work, but every time my mind reminds me of tonight I'll probably start shaking with nerves.

Watch the game on iFollow through my fingers, behind my sofa, praying for a win which will set up potentially the best day at Portman Road I've ever had (young fan).

COME ON YOU BLOODY BLUE BOYS
Morning All on 07:25 - Apr 25 with 1891 viewsDaninthecampo

Day 5 of man flu so 12 hours of laying on the sofa feeling crap and worrying about tonghts game.
I don't even think I'm well enough to drink to help the nerves!
Morning All on 07:35 - Apr 25 with 1843 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

2 meetings then I pick the boy up from school for his “dentist” appointment.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Morning All on 07:36 - Apr 25 with 1839 viewsClareBlue

In Shannon airport. Flight to Newcastle then coach to Sheffield and train to Barnsley. Son flown on from Romania and even wife on the trip. Club has brought family together. Great times
Login to get fewer ads

Morning All on 07:42 - Apr 25 with 1798 viewsSaleAway

WFH, quick run, shower, then blast across the Pennines in the sun, as I think there's a little football match on ...

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Morning All on 07:50 - Apr 25 with 1769 viewsblueislander

Morning All on 07:42 - Apr 25 by SaleAway

WFH, quick run, shower, then blast across the Pennines in the sun, as I think there's a little football match on ...

Just paid my tenner to watch this evening. Taking dog to “the cleaners” this morning but could be a long afternoon. Earlier dinner than usual, so I will be fully ready for the match. Very envious of the 5000 fans that are going. Reminds me of my favourite away day which was the cup semi against WBA
Morning All on 07:51 - Apr 25 with 1759 viewsClareBlue

Morning All on 07:50 - Apr 25 by blueislander

Just paid my tenner to watch this evening. Taking dog to “the cleaners” this morning but could be a long afternoon. Earlier dinner than usual, so I will be fully ready for the match. Very envious of the 5000 fans that are going. Reminds me of my favourite away day which was the cup semi against WBA

I was at that. Good times.
Morning All on 07:54 - Apr 25 with 1709 viewsMetal_Hacker

I've got a few meetings in and around Doncaster,Rotherham and Chesterfield to keep me going albeit my mind isn''t and won't be on the job

Mt ticket is sat here on my desk as I type staring at me , just waiting for later !!

I'll be leaving Sheffield around 4.30pm I reckon giving me plenty of time for a beer or three

See you all later

COYB !!

Poll: If it were one or the other

Morning All on 07:57 - Apr 25 with 1686 viewshammo56

Is there a game tonight?
Morning All on 07:59 - Apr 25 with 1661 viewsblueislander

Morning All on 07:57 - Apr 25 by hammo56

Is there a game tonight?

Newport County v Harrogate Town?
Morning All on 08:00 - Apr 25 with 1649 viewstomo

WFH this morning then setting off from Brighton around midday. Managed to conveniently book some meetings ooop north tomorrow so no long drive back tonight.
Morning All on 08:14 - Apr 25 with 1546 viewstextbackup

0546 train the London, days ‘work’ on the 1456 from kings cross.

Prediction - I’ll achieve absolutely Jack sht in the working hours I’m in today.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Morning All on 08:25 - Apr 25 with 1466 viewshammo56

Morning All on 07:59 - Apr 25 by blueislander

Newport County v Harrogate Town?

Having to use the coach today as wife needs the car. Having read what happened earlier in the season where apparently one of the coaches somehow managed to go the wrong way there is a possibility I might end up taking in that game.
Morning All on 08:30 - Apr 25 with 1419 viewsBiGDonnie

We've got a big audit today so will be pretty full on from 10-4ish. That'll keep me busy until then. Probably a good thing I won't be thinking about it all day.

2-3 Town in an epic contest, won by Ladapo in the 88th.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Morning All on 08:35 - Apr 25 with 1362 viewsblueislander

Morning All on 08:30 - Apr 25 by BiGDonnie

We've got a big audit today so will be pretty full on from 10-4ish. That'll keep me busy until then. Probably a good thing I won't be thinking about it all day.

2-3 Town in an epic contest, won by Ladapo in the 88th.

Norwood sent off?
Morning All on 08:38 - Apr 25 with 1331 viewsBiGDonnie

Morning All on 08:35 - Apr 25 by blueislander

Norwood sent off?

Yeah, why not. But not until injury time.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Morning All on 08:50 - Apr 25 with 1268 viewsHciwspi

Working from home today, kids at school, wife at work so on my own. Lots of thinking time 😬
[Post edited 25 Apr 2023 8:51]
Morning All on 09:11 - Apr 25 with 1177 viewsBramidan

Every time think of the game my stomach churns.
Wife has no interest in football so she can’t understand it when I try to explain it’s one of the biggest games!
Morning All on 09:17 - Apr 25 with 1131 viewsBlueinBrum

“Working” from home (Peckham) this morning before popping up to Kings Cross at midday for train to Sheffield. Rendezvous with a couple of esteemed board posters en route. Suspect will stay in Sheffield til quite near kick off although I am intrigued by the concept of the ‘Barnsley Metrodome’.
Morning All on 09:20 - Apr 25 with 1113 viewsSaleAway

Morning All on 09:17 - Apr 25 by BlueinBrum

“Working” from home (Peckham) this morning before popping up to Kings Cross at midday for train to Sheffield. Rendezvous with a couple of esteemed board posters en route. Suspect will stay in Sheffield til quite near kick off although I am intrigued by the concept of the ‘Barnsley Metrodome’.

Think I read somewhere that the metrodome was going to be capped at 600, so if you arrive later, I think you'll struggle.... I'm thinking that there's going to be a lot of people crammed in the concourse drinking overpriced crap from plastic cups before KO this evening....

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Morning All on 09:22 - Apr 25 with 1092 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Morning All on 09:11 - Apr 25 by Bramidan

Every time think of the game my stomach churns.
Wife has no interest in football so she can’t understand it when I try to explain it’s one of the biggest games!

Miss Slave will be watching on iFollow with Junior tonight. Guess she wants to know if I'll be grumpy or not. Things must be getting serious.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024