Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now That's What I Call a Promotion Party 10:33 - Apr 26 with 8405 viewsGlasgowBlue

Come on TWTD. Compile the perfect promotion playlist for Saturday. 2 CDs, 44 tracks.



This post has been edited by an administrator

Antisemites, Jew haters and crashing bores will be put on ignore.
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

0
Now That’s What I Call a Promotion Party on 10:34 - Apr 26 with 4482 viewsZx1988


Not a prophet, or a stone-age man; just a mortal with potential of a superman.
Poll: Worst Ginger?

0
Now That’s What I Call a Promotion Party on 10:34 - Apr 26 with 4481 viewsclive_baker


Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

3
Now That’s What I Call a Promotion Party on 10:34 - Apr 26 with 4476 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile


Trust the process. Trust Phil.
Blog: Between The Lines 2, The Irreverent PREM Poetry Of ITFC - Match 5 - “The Fat Of The Land”

1
Now That’s What I Call a Promotion Party on 10:35 - Apr 26 with 4467 viewsBuhrer

0
Now That’s What I Call a Promotion Party on 10:37 - Apr 26 with 4439 viewshomer_123


Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: Has Omari travelled?

1
Now That’s What I Call a Promotion Party on 10:38 - Apr 26 with 4401 viewsGlasgowBlue


Antisemites, Jew haters and crashing bores will be put on ignore.
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

2
Now That’s What I Call a Promotion Party on 10:39 - Apr 26 with 4348 viewsBlue_Order

This always reminds me of Wembley 2000.

1
Now That’s What I Call a Promotion Party on 10:41 - Apr 26 with 4322 viewsKeno


Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

0
Login to get fewer ads

Now That’s What I Call a Promotion Party on 10:44 - Apr 26 with 4300 viewsGlasgowBlue


Antisemites, Jew haters and crashing bores will be put on ignore.
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

1
Now That’s What I Call a Promotion Party on 10:53 - Apr 26 with 4226 viewshype313



Also, a huge tune.

Poll: Should Muric be dropped?

0
Now That’s What I Call a Promotion Party on 10:55 - Apr 26 with 4209 viewsArnoldMoorhen

This thread is in danger of going a bit Jean Van De Velde.

Or OwlsTalk before the Forest Green match.
-1
Now That’s What I Call a Promotion Party on 11:48 - Apr 26 with 4079 viewsGlasgowBlue

Now That’s What I Call a Promotion Party on 10:55 - Apr 26 by ArnoldMoorhen

This thread is in danger of going a bit Jean Van De Velde.

Or OwlsTalk before the Forest Green match.


All replies need to be posted by song. So I've fixed it for you.



Anyway, it's a pre match playlist to get us in the mood.

Antisemites, Jew haters and crashing bores will be put on ignore.
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

0
Now That’s What I Call a Promotion Party on 11:52 - Apr 26 with 4053 viewsTractorCam


Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

0
Now That’s What I Call a Promotion Party on 11:54 - Apr 26 with 4032 viewsGlasgowBlue


Antisemites, Jew haters and crashing bores will be put on ignore.
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

2
Now That’s What I Call a Promotion Party on 11:56 - Apr 26 with 4017 viewsDeano69


Poll: Best Tin of Chocolates

0
Now That’s What I Call a Promotion Party on 11:58 - Apr 26 with 4008 viewsMach_foreignBlue



0
Now That’s What I Call a Promotion Party on 11:59 - Apr 26 with 3996 viewsGlasgowBlue

Now That’s What I Call a Promotion Party on 11:58 - Apr 26 by Mach_foreignBlue





The way you hugged me at half time had me worried you were a Village People fan Mach.

Antisemites, Jew haters and crashing bores will be put on ignore.
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

1
Now That’s What I Call a Promotion Party on 12:01 - Apr 26 with 3982 viewsblueasfook


Proud winner of 3 DaveU upvotes
Poll: Should Frimmers be allowed back?

0
Now That’s What I Call a Promotion Party on 12:03 - Apr 26 with 3977 viewshoppy





Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

0
Now That’s What I Call a Promotion Party on 12:03 - Apr 26 with 3973 viewsDeano69


Poll: Best Tin of Chocolates

0
Now That’s What I Call a Promotion Party on 12:06 - Apr 26 with 3953 viewsGogs

1
Now That’s What I Call a Promotion Party on 12:42 - Apr 26 with 3890 viewsFrimleyBlue



Don't you know town are up. The town are going up.

Waka Waka
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

1
Now That’s What I Call a Promotion Party on 12:53 - Apr 26 with 3868 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan


Poll: What is your milk of choice?

0
Now That’s What I Call a Promotion Party on 12:58 - Apr 26 with 3842 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Waiting for someone to post that “Story of the blues” song. Before anyone does, that absolutely is not a “party” song and never will be. Will send half the stadium to sleep!!!
0
Now That’s What I Call a Promotion Party on 13:02 - Apr 26 with 3831 viewslevelneville

Now That’s What I Call a Promotion Party on 12:53 - Apr 26 by SlippinJimmyJuan



0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026