Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? 14:59 - Jun 21 with 4197 viewsfhb1

I can guarantee that the Norwich home game, which I'm probably looking forward to more than any other, will clash with the one week I can't get to PR - being 19th to 26th Sept.

Anyone want to declare their "Sod's Law" date ?
So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 15:02 - Jun 21 with 3188 viewsZx1988

Thankfully you'll be fine for the Norwich match, as it's definitely going to fall whilst I'm away in Antigua in December.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 15:32 - Jun 21 with 3089 viewsSteve_M

It'll take something to beat the time we played Millwall away on Boxing Day in 2004 when I lived five minutes from their ground but was in Ipswich for Christmas.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 15:34 - Jun 21 with 3074 viewshomer_123

So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 15:32 - Jun 21 by Steve_M

It'll take something to beat the time we played Millwall away on Boxing Day in 2004 when I lived five minutes from their ground but was in Ipswich for Christmas.

That has made me chuckle Steve!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 15:36 - Jun 21 with 3058 viewsKieran_Knows

Would we have a game on Saturday 23rd December? If so, I hope it's away!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 15:36 - Jun 21 with 3052 viewsJ2BLUE

11th Nov. 99% it won't be Nowich but hoping it's not a decent home game. Something ininspiring like Rotherham or Hull away would be good.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Millwall or QPR away.... on 15:37 - Jun 21 with 3051 viewsBloots

....on Boxing Day.

No trains.

Classic.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 15:38 - Jun 21 with 3045 viewsGlasgowBlue

The reverse sod's law being me celebrating my wedding anniversary in Yorkshire the weekend we played Sheffield Wednesday.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Millwall or QPR away.... on 15:40 - Jun 21 with 3032 viewsBiGDonnie

Millwall or QPR away.... on 15:37 - Jun 21 by Bloots

....on Boxing Day.

No trains.

Classic.

I'd take that.

But I can promise you all it will be either Millwall, QPR or Watford away last two weeks of October when I'm away.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Hopefully. (n/t) on 15:40 - Jun 21 with 3024 viewsBloots

Millwall or QPR away.... on 15:40 - Jun 21 by BiGDonnie

I'd take that.

But I can promise you all it will be either Millwall, QPR or Watford away last two weeks of October when I'm away.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Millwall or QPR away.... on 15:43 - Jun 21 with 3006 viewsEastTownBlue

Millwall or QPR away.... on 15:37 - Jun 21 by Bloots

....on Boxing Day.

No trains.

Classic.

Probably although for the first time in quite some while we are in the same league as our Boxing Day favourites Leicester.
So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 15:44 - Jun 21 with 2986 viewsJackSted

It always annoys me that we play Norwich at home first. And it's even more annoying when it's like 4 games into the start of the season.

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 15:46 - Jun 21 with 2970 viewsthe_toff

With my work I have a pretty good excuse to be in or around about 70% of our opponents midweek, should I so wish. You just know the Tuesday away games are going to be in the areas that I don't have a decent excuse for. Namely Southampton, Bristol City, Swansea and Cardiff.
Millwall or QPR away.... on 15:47 - Jun 21 with 2961 viewswitchdoctor

Millwall or QPR away.... on 15:40 - Jun 21 by BiGDonnie

I'd take that.

nope..FIRST two weeks in October…😬
So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 15:54 - Jun 21 with 2917 viewsSteve_M

So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 15:34 - Jun 21 by homer_123

That has made me chuckle Steve!

I've gone back to London for the Boxing Day game a couple of times, West Ham in 2003 and Brentford in 2014) but home fixtures then are just so much better.

So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 15:54 - Jun 21 with 2909 viewsoldburian

In reverse, back in 1971 one of the usual crowd decided to get married the Saturday we played Coventry at home, he was not popular. At full time someone was sent out to buy an Evening Standard for the final results. Much agony resulted as the score was a 1 - 0 loss. Then it was noted that was a stray ‘A’ against the score. It turned out that there had been an electrical problem. The bridegroom was able to return from honeymoon to see us win and claiming that he had visited Portman Road before the original match with his little screwdriver.
So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 15:55 - Jun 21 with 2903 viewsSteve_M

So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 15:38 - Jun 21 by GlasgowBlue

The reverse sod's law being me celebrating my wedding anniversary in Yorkshire the weekend we played Sheffield Wednesday.

I might have told you when you did make that one that I went to a mate's wedding in Barnsley in about 2004 when we were away to Rotherham. Despite going past Millmoor on the day I couldn't do both.

So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 15:56 - Jun 21 with 2896 viewsITFC_Forever

Swansea away will be first up as we're away in Mexico (or another date I can't do) - the only Champ ground I haven't been to.

Norwich (h or a) will be the weekend we take our daughter to uni in September.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 16:01 - Jun 21 with 2864 viewsbritbiker

I work Saturdays,even though I have a season ticket.
Hoping they make the nodge game a Thursday evening.
Basically I'm screwed.
So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 16:13 - Jun 21 with 2810 viewsSitfcB

So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 15:56 - Jun 21 by ITFC_Forever

Swansea away will be first up as we're away in Mexico (or another date I can't do) - the only Champ ground I haven't been to.

Norwich (h or a) will be the weekend we take our daughter to uni in September.

There’s an International break in September, 9th.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 16:24 - Jun 21 with 2783 viewsleftback

Surely after announcing pre season game at Preston our first game of the season will be ………..away at Preston!
So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 16:40 - Jun 21 with 2717 viewsITFC_Forever

So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 16:13 - Jun 21 by SitfcB

There’s an International break in September, 9th.

She'll be going a week or two after that....

9th September might be good for an early autumn weekend away though.....

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 16:58 - Jun 21 with 2673 viewsbluewein

They've already announced it.

Saw the Maidenhead game come up and got excited until Needem Markets ground was mentioned. Would have been 15 mins on the train from me...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 18:42 - Jun 21 with 2463 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Deliberately booked a Monday to Thursday trip to Athens on the 9th October.
Sod’s Law that Norwich at home will be moved to the Monday night for the sky cameras.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 19:20 - Jun 21 with 2322 viewsronnyd

Bit like going on a bus mystery tour when on holiday and ending up back where you live.
So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 19:34 - Jun 21 with 2260 viewsSenatorBlue

There’s typically a Norwich game when I’m on holiday in France, in August.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024