Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? 14:59 - Jun 21 with 4217 viewsfhb1

I can guarantee that the Norwich home game, which I'm probably looking forward to more than any other, will clash with the one week I can't get to PR - being 19th to 26th Sept.

Anyone want to declare their "Sod's Law" date ?
So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 22:28 - Jun 21 with 968 viewsDinnernotTea

I miss the first game of the season on holiday so that will be a juicy away day to top it off. I'm hoping for a Preston, Hull, Bristol City...

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 22:37 - Jun 21 with 963 viewsLevelTheLand

We will play Norwich at home on Sunday 20th August whilst I'm at a festival. Failing that, I've just agreed to a gig on 30th September.
So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 08:04 - Jun 22 with 896 viewsDubtractor

Norwich at home, weekend of 19/20th of August, as I'll be away at Green Man festival.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 08:19 - Jun 22 with 880 viewsMerthyrblue

Cardiff or Swansea away when I'm on holiday in August - or both!
So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 08:25 - Jun 22 with 871 viewsChurchman

I’m in Portugal 29 Sept for 10 days. I’m doomed. The only Norwich home fixture I’ve missed in goodness knows how many years was the 5-0 demolition job. Marvellous.

Mind you I did see Megson’s finest hour and Bryan Gunn’s so not all bad.
So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 08:28 - Jun 22 with 866 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

31st Jan - 15th Feb, doing my "bucket list" holiday of a lifetime to S Africa. I just know that's when we will get Naarwich at home.

Poll: would you rather

So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 08:29 - Jun 22 with 863 viewsParky

So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 15:02 - Jun 21 by Zx1988

Thankfully you'll be fine for the Norwich match, as it's definitely going to fall whilst I'm away in Antigua in December.

Hope you’re not going in the middle of December.
So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 09:07 - Jun 22 with 826 viewsthe_toff

So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 15:46 - Jun 21 by the_toff

With my work I have a pretty good excuse to be in or around about 70% of our opponents midweek, should I so wish. You just know the Tuesday away games are going to be in the areas that I don't have a decent excuse for. Namely Southampton, Bristol City, Swansea and Cardiff.

Southampton and Bristol City both away midweek.

Cheers then.
Login to get fewer ads

So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 09:44 - Jun 22 with 799 viewsyorkshireblue

So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 15:02 - Jun 21 by Zx1988

Thankfully you'll be fine for the Norwich match, as it's definitely going to fall whilst I'm away in Antigua in December.

oooof
Bingo! (n/t) on 09:46 - Jun 22 with 793 viewsBloots

Millwall or QPR away.... on 15:43 - Jun 21 by EastTownBlue

Probably although for the first time in quite some while we are in the same league as our Boxing Day favourites Leicester.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 09:53 - Jun 22 with 775 viewsSikamikanico

In-laws live in the north east so I was keeping a look out for the away games against Sunderland and Middlesbrough.

The Sunderland game is 1 week after we get home from visiting them and the Middlesbrough game is 2 weeks before we visit them at Xmas
So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 10:13 - Jun 22 with 757 viewsBondiBlue

So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 15:38 - Jun 21 by GlasgowBlue

The reverse sod's law being me celebrating my wedding anniversary in Yorkshire the weekend we played Sheffield Wednesday.

I remember this. Did you end up going?

Poll: Which would you accept?

Millwall or QPR away.... on 10:31 - Jun 22 with 739 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Millwall or QPR away.... on 15:43 - Jun 21 by EastTownBlue

Probably although for the first time in quite some while we are in the same league as our Boxing Day favourites Leicester.

Haha, great stuff

For the OP I had been looking out for Sunderland away, so obviously not only is it the opening game and moved to the Sunday for TV, but now happens to be at the exact time I am flying to the south of France, so won’t even be able to watch it on Sky. Excellent stuff

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 10:32 - Jun 22 with 738 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 15:32 - Jun 21 by Steve_M

It'll take something to beat the time we played Millwall away on Boxing Day in 2004 when I lived five minutes from their ground but was in Ipswich for Christmas.

Assuming you didn’t go, if it’s any consolation I did and we were dreadful

If you did still go, then doubly unfortunate for you!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 11:27 - Jun 22 with 688 viewsEiffel78

Now praying Sky don't move the Norwich game to the Friday night. Only got two gigs all year (low for me) - Pulp is in July, so no clashes, but Madness is the Friday before the derby.
So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 11:46 - Jun 22 with 669 viewsthe_toff

So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 11:27 - Jun 22 by Eiffel78

Now praying Sky don't move the Norwich game to the Friday night. Only got two gigs all year (low for me) - Pulp is in July, so no clashes, but Madness is the Friday before the derby.

Wouldn't think police would allow it to be a Friday night. If anything it'll be on the Sunday.
So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 12:56 - Jun 22 with 633 viewsEiffel78

So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 11:46 - Jun 22 by the_toff

Wouldn't think police would allow it to be a Friday night. If anything it'll be on the Sunday.

I'd hope not. But I have memories of it being moved to a Thursday night on Sky's say so, so it's not completely out of the question either.
So what's everyone's " Sod's Law" fixture date ? on 13:04 - Jun 22 with 622 viewsBlueBoots

Budgies away on my birthday - quite the opposite of "Sod's Law"

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024