Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here 20:36 - Jun 27 with 2869 viewsCrawfordsboot

..about Nicola Bulley’s death gone to?

So sad for the family but made so much worse by so many thoughtless posters.
Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 20:58 - Jun 27 with 2516 viewsMullet

Not sure it's healthy to kick over that particular rock.

Tragic, and the response to it was horrible by some. Indulging those people won't change them.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 22:51 - Jun 27 with 2417 viewsWonky

They've gone because they don't (and never did) care about her it was all entertainment for them, on to the next one.
Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 22:58 - Jun 27 with 2408 viewsfactual_blue

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 22:51 - Jun 27 by Wonky

They've gone because they don't (and never did) care about her it was all entertainment for them, on to the next one.

Conspiracy theories make the stupid think they're intellectuals.

(That's the ever-perceptive David Baddiel's shrewd observation)

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 23:42 - Jun 27 with 2363 viewsthe_toff

Feels somewhat counter productive to create a thread denouncing speculation over her disappearance, supposedly in the interests of appropriateness and consideration for her family.
Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 05:41 - Jun 28 with 2262 viewsibbleobble

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 22:58 - Jun 27 by factual_blue

Oliver Stone prefers to call conspiracy theories, ‘hidden truths’. I’d rate his non-fiction work somewhat higher than Baddiel’s.
Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 06:53 - Jun 28 with 2188 viewsSwansea_Blue

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 05:41 - Jun 28 by ibbleobble

Oliver Stone prefers to call conspiracy theories, ‘hidden truths’. I’d rate his non-fiction work somewhat higher than Baddiel’s.

Stone is completely crackers though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 07:16 - Jun 28 with 2152 viewsibbleobble

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 06:53 - Jun 28 by Swansea_Blue

Stone is completely crackers though.

Subjective. What’s not subjective is that David Baddiel blacked-up for a TV sketch so I’m not sure citing those with a questionable racist past is a good yard stick to claim a moral high ground.
Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 08:11 - Jun 28 with 2124 viewsCrawfordsboot

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 23:42 - Jun 27 by the_toff

Feels somewhat counter productive to create a thread denouncing speculation over her disappearance, supposedly in the interests of appropriateness and consideration for her family.

Fair comment - I did reflect on that but the posters at the time got me so wound up!

I think Mullets comment is the sensible view.
Login to get fewer ads

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 08:50 - Jun 28 with 2085 viewsBlueBadger

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 07:16 - Jun 28 by ibbleobble

Subjective. What’s not subjective is that David Baddiel blacked-up for a TV sketch so I’m not sure citing those with a questionable racist past is a good yard stick to claim a moral high ground.

Baddiel has acknowledged, owned up to and apologised for his Jason Lee 'skits' from over 20 years ago both publicly and in person. In various forms of media.

Stone on the other hand, is busy making hagiographies for the likes of Vladimir Putin(and praising his anti LGBTQ laws in interviews) and Nursultan Nazarbayev, if you want to jump on board the whatabouterry concern troll train.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2023 9:57]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 08:51 - Jun 28 with 2070 viewsBlueBadger

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 05:41 - Jun 28 by ibbleobble

Yeah, conspiracy loons like to use terms like that to make themselves look clever.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 09:18 - Jun 28 with 2007 viewsGlasgowBlue

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 08:51 - Jun 28 by BlueBadger

Yeah, conspiracy loons like to use terms like that to make themselves look clever.

I think we have this year’s conspiracy theorist.

He/she/ they are standing on the shoulders of giants such as CIL and Pazelle 😹😹😹

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 09:22 - Jun 28 with 1976 viewsHerbivore

Wibble.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 09:25 - Jun 28 with 1953 viewsBlueBadger

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 09:18 - Jun 28 by GlasgowBlue

He/she/ they are standing on the shoulders of giants such as CIL and Pazelle 😹😹😹

Is ChorleyBoy the new DaveU?

I can't say as I ever recall them ever offering anything beyond getting upset at people mocking right wing hot takers.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2023 12:17]

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 10:03 - Jun 28 with 1883 viewsBlueBadger

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 22:58 - Jun 27 by factual_blue

A conspiracy theorist is someone who claims that a secret cabal of billionaires are running the world from the shadows whilst ignoring the billionaires who are openly doing it.

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 13:13 - Jun 28 with 1691 viewsibbleobble

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 08:50 - Jun 28 by BlueBadger

Baddiel has acknowledged, owned up to and apologised for his Jason Lee 'skits' from over 20 years ago both publicly and in person. In various forms of media.

Stone on the other hand, is busy making hagiographies for the likes of Vladimir Putin(and praising his anti LGBTQ laws in interviews) and Nursultan Nazarbayev, if you want to jump on board the whatabouterry concern troll train.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2023 9:57]

Do you do anything other than inject Guardian journalism into the thread to palm of as your own thinking? The more objective forum member might say Stone giving a voice to the East In Western media is a good thing. Whether you think Stone is credible or not is another matter.

You derided Norwood for blacking up and so should you Baddiel irrespective of any kind of remorse.
Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 13:14 - Jun 28 with 1688 viewsibbleobble

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 08:51 - Jun 28 by BlueBadger

Clever. Very clever.
Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 13:14 - Jun 28 with 1685 viewsibbleobble

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 09:22 - Jun 28 by Herbivore

Wibble.

Not very clever.
Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 13:21 - Jun 28 with 1644 viewsibbleobble

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 09:18 - Jun 28 by GlasgowBlue

I think when major questions go unanswered or get brushed under the carpet and accepted by a moronic mass who happily accept the hypodermic media needle, folk are right to raise questions. Whether they go too far in their rabid obsession when disproven is what makes them a conspiracy nut, not that they aren’t right to challenge mainstream theory.

Have you got over the Titan disaster yet? You must still be deeply traumatised by that being so close to the story or are you now affected by the Parisian police shooting?
Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 13:22 - Jun 28 with 1636 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 13:13 - Jun 28 by ibbleobble

Do you do anything other than inject Guardian journalism into the thread to palm of as your own thinking? The more objective forum member might say Stone giving a voice to the East In Western media is a good thing. Whether you think Stone is credible or not is another matter.

You derided Norwood for blacking up and so should you Baddiel irrespective of any kind of remorse.

So even though it was 20 years ago when times were different, and the person in question realises it was wrong and has apologised, we should continue castigating them forever more?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 13:22 - Jun 28 with 1636 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

According to my sources they are being held in a local pizza establishment by a gang of lizards in the pay of George Sorros and being forced to play vaccine roulette.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 13:35 - Jun 28 with 1580 viewsMullet

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 13:21 - Jun 28 by ibbleobble

I think when major questions go unanswered or get brushed under the carpet and accepted by a moronic mass who happily accept the hypodermic media needle, folk are right to raise questions. Whether they go too far in their rabid obsession when disproven is what makes them a conspiracy nut, not that they aren’t right to challenge mainstream theory.

Have you got over the Titan disaster yet? You must still be deeply traumatised by that being so close to the story or are you now affected by the Parisian police shooting?

Are you suggesting the 1940's take of Adorno et al. are still relevant today in media content, production and consumption?

If so, how is that applicable to this tragic death or Baddiel vs Stone which you've created here? I'm completely lost now.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 13:36 - Jun 28 with 1577 viewsNthQldITFC

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 13:22 - Jun 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

According to my sources they are being held in a local pizza establishment by a gang of lizards in the pay of George Sorros and being forced to play vaccine roulette.

Now that's the sort of clear thinking and unimpeachable information I come here for.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 16:08 - Jun 28 with 1423 viewsGlasgowBlue

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 13:21 - Jun 28 by ibbleobble

What a vile specimen you are. You're swinging aimless punches at everyone on here like a drunk at kicking out time.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 17:16 - Jun 28 with 1370 viewsjontysnut

Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 13:22 - Jun 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

That's what they want you to believe.
Where have all the conspiracy theorists posting on here on 17:40 - Jun 28 with 1347 viewsBlueBadger

Ah. A pro-diseaser.

Shouldn't have bothered then, as you're clearly too thick to worry about facts and evidence.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024