| Here we go, here he is 14:56 - Aug 31 with 3444 views | SitfcB | [Post edited 31 Aug 2023 15:01]
|  |
| |  |
| Here we go on 14:58 - Aug 31 with 2851 views | Wallingford_Boy | DS. Hmmmmmm, who could that be?! |  |
|  |
| Here we go on 14:58 - Aug 31 with 2840 views | bluearmy4838 | Dominic Solanke? Good addition. |  | |  |
| Here we go on 14:59 - Aug 31 with 2820 views | Daninthecampo | What is that? Edit, just seen the video, I was wondering where you were all seeing DS! [Post edited 31 Aug 2023 15:04]
|  | |  |
| Here we go on 14:59 - Aug 31 with 2800 views | Cheltenham_Blue |
| Here we go on 14:58 - Aug 31 by Wallingford_Boy | DS. Hmmmmmm, who could that be?! |
David Sheepshanks. Back on the board. |  |
|  |
| Here we go on 15:00 - Aug 31 with 2783 views | Vic | What is THAT? Surely it's the wrong colour! |  |
|  |
| Here we go on 15:00 - Aug 31 with 2781 views | IpswichRising |
| Here we go on 14:58 - Aug 31 by Wallingford_Boy | DS. Hmmmmmm, who could that be?! |
David Soul |  | |  |
| Here we go on 15:00 - Aug 31 with 2781 views | Whos_blue | Dean Sturridge? |  |
| "Look, I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm a Mod, see?" |
|  |
| Here we go on 15:03 - Aug 31 with 2642 views | Vic |
| Here we go on 14:59 - Aug 31 by Daninthecampo | What is that? Edit, just seen the video, I was wondering where you were all seeing DS! [Post edited 31 Aug 2023 15:04]
|
You beat me to it. Looking at the twitter thread i think it might be a Nintendo DS |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Here we go, here he is on 15:03 - Aug 31 with 2639 views | Cheltenham_Blue | New thing with player signings seems to be getting them to rub their hands together for some bizarre reason. Mark Ashton should pop up from the bottom of the screen and put some hand gel on their hands and then sink down again. [Post edited 31 Aug 2023 15:04]
|  |
|  |
| Here we go, here he is on 15:05 - Aug 31 with 2597 views | SitfcB | “I found out I was officially moving yesterday but the move has been in the works for a few weeks.” |  |
|  |
| Here we go, here he is on 15:06 - Aug 31 with 2486 views | Herbivore | Nintendo DS is probably older than him. He picked it up like it was some ancient relic. Good it's over the line, time to bring in one or two more still. |  |
|  |
| Here we go, here he is on 15:07 - Aug 31 with 2479 views | FrimleyBlue |
| Here we go, here he is on 15:05 - Aug 31 by SitfcB | “I found out I was officially moving yesterday but the move has been in the works for a few weeks.” |
Boom |  |
|  |
| Here we go, here he is on 15:08 - Aug 31 with 2435 views | TractorCam |
| Here we go, here he is on 15:05 - Aug 31 by SitfcB | “I found out I was officially moving yesterday but the move has been in the works for a few weeks.” |
Those pesky panic buys again. |  |
|  |
| Here we go, here he is on 15:10 - Aug 31 with 2369 views | Whos_blue |
| Here we go, here he is on 15:08 - Aug 31 by TractorCam | Those pesky panic buys again. |
My thoughts exactly. Ashton? Pah! |  |
| "Look, I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm a Mod, see?" |
|  |
| Here we go, here he is on 15:11 - Aug 31 with 2327 views | Metal_Hacker | It's quite early in the day too , wonder if we're excepting another today ?! |  |
|  |
| Here we go, here he is on 15:12 - Aug 31 with 2310 views | bluearmy4838 |
| Here we go, here he is on 15:03 - Aug 31 by Cheltenham_Blue | New thing with player signings seems to be getting them to rub their hands together for some bizarre reason. Mark Ashton should pop up from the bottom of the screen and put some hand gel on their hands and then sink down again. [Post edited 31 Aug 2023 15:04]
|
Or some KY jelly |  | |  |
| Here we go, here he is on 15:14 - Aug 31 with 2247 views | cbower |
| Here we go, here he is on 15:05 - Aug 31 by SitfcB | “I found out I was officially moving yesterday but the move has been in the works for a few weeks.” |
That's some people's definition of a panic buy. |  |
|  |
| Here we go, here he is on 15:19 - Aug 31 with 2158 views | Mookamoo |
| Here we go, here he is on 15:05 - Aug 31 by SitfcB | “I found out I was officially moving yesterday but the move has been in the works for a few weeks.” |
If it was all sorted, I'm not sure I understand why Spurs then play him for 45 mins in the Carabao cup |  | |  |
| Here we go, here he is on 15:20 - Aug 31 with 2130 views | PhilTWTD |
| Here we go, here he is on 15:05 - Aug 31 by SitfcB | “I found out I was officially moving yesterday but the move has been in the works for a few weeks.” |
We were interested in signing him in January - presumably as an alternative to Hirst - so not really one that has come in in a rush in that manner, even if I think there were targets - Simms, obviously - ahead of him in the list. |  | |  |
| Here we go, here he is on 15:22 - Aug 31 with 2078 views | chicoazul |
| Here we go, here he is on 15:19 - Aug 31 by Mookamoo | If it was all sorted, I'm not sure I understand why Spurs then play him for 45 mins in the Carabao cup |
You can’t tell your manager who to play especially when that manager is new and very popular. |  |
|  |
| Here we go, here he is on 15:22 - Aug 31 with 2069 views | LankHenners |
| Here we go, here he is on 15:19 - Aug 31 by Mookamoo | If it was all sorted, I'm not sure I understand why Spurs then play him for 45 mins in the Carabao cup |
Think it was a case of if he were to go out on loan, we'd put ourselves at the front of the queue so as and when Postecoglu made the final decision to let him go everyone involved knew he'd come here. Was just a case of waiting for Spurs to make that decision which they clearly only did over the last couple of days. |  |
|  |
| Here we go, here he is on 15:23 - Aug 31 with 2048 views | catch74 |
| Here we go, here he is on 15:07 - Aug 31 by FrimleyBlue | Boom |
|  |
|  |
| Here we go, here he is on 15:25 - Aug 31 with 1973 views | FrimleyBlue |
| Here we go, here he is on 15:19 - Aug 31 by Mookamoo | If it was all sorted, I'm not sure I understand why Spurs then play him for 45 mins in the Carabao cup |
Gets him some match minutes so will be ready for football on sat if called upon. With freddie here and poss staying, KM will prob have freddie as the cup striker anyway. |  |
|  |
| Here we go, here he is on 15:26 - Aug 31 with 1970 views | Cheltenham_Blue |
| Here we go, here he is on 15:07 - Aug 31 by FrimleyBlue | Boom |
Yeah. Congratulations on being out by three weeks on one of the most obvious transfers of the season. |  |
|  |
| Here we go, 2-3-4 on 15:26 - Aug 31 with 1963 views | Dyland | Gordon is a moron innit. |  |
|  |
| |