Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aluko 22:14 - Dec 29 with 4479 viewsLeoMuff

Didn’t look too happy at the end, a few boos heard ?

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Aluko on 22:15 - Dec 29 with 3686 viewstonybied

If anyone booed our team tonight they need to give their entitled head a wobble.
Aluko on 22:15 - Dec 29 with 3685 viewsGarv

I noticed that. Don't blame him.

Anyone booing can feck off.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Aluko on 22:16 - Dec 29 with 3647 viewsNthQldITFC

Yeah, I spotted that - he gestured towards something, possibly the North Stand. I think it happens everywhere nowadays but by f*** it makes me feel sick when that happens - context people, ffs.

Maybe it was more directed at the ref?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Aluko on 22:17 - Dec 29 with 3571 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Aluko on 22:15 - Dec 29 by tonybied

If anyone booed our team tonight they need to give their entitled head a wobble.

agree with the sentiment but what does wobbling a head do? Horrendous phrase.
Aluko on 22:19 - Dec 29 with 3538 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

I thought it was just frustrated gestures at his technique after his final kick of the game ended up closer to the town centre than the QPR goal.
Aluko on 22:24 - Dec 29 with 3402 viewsReuser_is_God

Anyone booing this side is a fecking moron.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Aluko on 22:34 - Dec 29 with 3232 viewstonybied

Aluko on 22:17 - Dec 29 by FromReuserWithLove

I imagine I means to mix up your jumbled thoughts into the correct order!
Aluko on 22:37 - Dec 29 with 3181 viewsFifeITFC

Yeah, I thought I heard a few murmurs too and didn't think it was directed towards QPR.

If true, people need to recognise we've set ourselves a very high bar over the past year, we've been used to winning. But losing a number of players for this game, plus the many games in a short space of time, it's unrealistic to expect us to reach the same highs consistently.

Definitely "give your head a wobble". Perhaps it was Bedsheet at it again?

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Aluko on 22:37 - Dec 29 with 3177 viewsRadlett_blue

Aluko on 22:16 - Dec 29 by NthQldITFC

Yeah, I spotted that - he gestured towards something, possibly the North Stand. I think it happens everywhere nowadays but by f*** it makes me feel sick when that happens - context people, ffs.

Maybe it was more directed at the ref?

Indeed, I think some boo at the end of the game purely because the result wasn't to their liking. You couldn't fault the effort of Town in the second half, after a poor first half.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Aluko on 22:38 - Dec 29 with 3157 viewsitfcsuth

If you booed you’re a knob.

Pretty simple.
Aluko on 22:43 - Dec 29 with 3102 viewsKropotkin123

What do any of these phrases do?

Feck off = having sex whilst you go in the opposite direction
Feck right off = as above but in an expedited manner

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Aluko on 22:58 - Dec 29 with 2986 viewsJimmy86

Pretty sure that some of it was aimed at the ref, who was utterly dreadful!! I mean doesn't make up for our poor performance tonight, after 3 difficult games, tonight on paper was a winnable game... Think we have become rather spoilt under McKenna and have forgotten what it's been like to play poorly, home or away...
Aluko on 23:25 - Dec 29 with 2789 viewsSamWhiteUK

Aluko on 22:15 - Dec 29 by tonybied

Few boos from the south stand. Having sat there 2 or 3 times now I've come to the conclusion that that's where you sit if you really don't know anything about football. One of the guys behind me nearly got a punch in the mouth when he said, "I fcking hate this club". Why are you there then?!?! This just topped off constant berating of our players if they took one poor touch, "oh, he's so sht" constantly
Aluko on 23:38 - Dec 29 with 2693 viewsTresBonne

Aluko on 22:58 - Dec 29 by Jimmy86

Pretty sure that some of it was aimed at the ref, who was utterly dreadful!! I mean doesn't make up for our poor performance tonight, after 3 difficult games, tonight on paper was a winnable game... Think we have become rather spoilt under McKenna and have forgotten what it's been like to play poorly, home or away...

The ref was in our favour more than anything. 2 stonewall QPR pens ignored.
Aluko on 23:39 - Dec 29 with 2667 viewspointofblue

Aluko on 23:38 - Dec 29 by TresBonne

Felt like nearly decision outside the box was in their favour.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Aluko on 23:46 - Dec 29 with 2586 viewsJimmy86

Aluko on 23:38 - Dec 29 by TresBonne

Well, apart from that... We got away with those, I have to say!
Aluko on 23:50 - Dec 29 with 2556 viewsbackwaywhen

Aluko on 22:58 - Dec 29 by Jimmy86

You do realise that with the 6 missing regular starters that we would have absolutely thrashed that QPR side tonight , unfortunately the stand ins could not play at the same level , I for one am happy with the 1 point with so many missing tonight .
Aluko on 23:55 - Dec 29 with 2519 viewsJimmy86

Aluko on 23:50 - Dec 29 by backwaywhen

You do realise that with the 6 missing regular starters that we would have absolutely thrashed that QPR side tonight , unfortunately the stand ins could not play at the same level , I for one am happy with the 1 point with so many missing tonight .

Agreed... I for one, didn't boo.. that would have been absolutely crazy! Take a point and move on, what with so many changes!!
Aluko on 01:17 - Dec 30 with 2340 viewsbrazil1981

Can’t say I really heard much booing at the end to be honest, not in the SBR Lower. Think the players must know in this day and age you always get the old idiot, and they seemed to appreciate the generous applause during the lap of the pitch after!
Aluko on 01:24 - Dec 30 with 2321 viewsandehpandeh

Some boos heard in SBR Lower, no idea what that was about. It's like if we don't win comprehensively every match it's a failure.

Crowd were abysmal tonight, tried everything in our power to get it going but it felt like a very hostile bunch this evening
Aluko on 01:52 - Dec 30 with 2274 viewsbenrhyddingblue

Aluko on 01:17 - Dec 30 by brazil1981

Can’t say I really heard much booing at the end to be honest, not in the SBR Lower. Think the players must know in this day and age you always get the old idiot, and they seemed to appreciate the generous applause during the lap of the pitch after!

Just got home, and I definitely heard some boos at the end, which is shocking.
Aluko on 08:07 - Dec 30 with 2007 viewsBuhrer

Haven't you ever had your head wobbled then?
Aluko on 09:00 - Dec 30 with 1862 viewsPenzanceblue

It's an okay phrase!

It's really give your head a shake (Wobble is later northern adaption) connected to the recovery process from the hangover ropes isn't it.
Aluko on 09:22 - Dec 30 with 1790 viewsSouthPoleBlue

I heard them and they were definitely aimed at the time wasting begonia when he turned to clap the town fans but there were only a few boos and it was good that begonia remembers his brief stay. Aluko probably unaware of reason for the boos.
Aluko on 09:26 - Dec 30 with 1766 viewsSouthPoleBlue

Aluko on 09:22 - Dec 30 by SouthPoleBlue

I heard them and they were definitely aimed at the time wasting begonia when he turned to clap the town fans but there were only a few boos and it was good that begonia remembers his brief stay. Aluko probably unaware of reason for the boos.

Begovic not begonia
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024