Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... 17:26 - Jan 17 with 11854 viewsbluesym

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 18:02 - Jan 17 with 1196 viewsFrimleyBlue

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:57 - Jan 17 by textbackup

Heā€™s since played in the euros, World Cup, and the premier league.

So must have improved a tad

Well Of course he has. Doesn't mean he wasn't sht when he was here therefore no humble pie needed.

We would, well the majority be chuffed if he came back as he's turned into a solid striker. But he was sht.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 18:04 - Jan 17 with 1196 viewsPhilTWTD

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:42 - Jan 17 by GeoffSentence

17 minutes gone and no denial from Phil

Think there is something in this.
I think you're understating.... on 18:05 - Jan 17 with 1176 viewsBloots

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:57 - Jan 17 by Kieran_Knows

Thatā€™s just it thought isnā€™t it? Weā€™ve not spent the best part of 2 years perfecting a style of play which our recruitment is massively centred around, chasing targets even after theyā€™ve moved elsewhere because theyā€™re perfect for what we want ā€¦ only to then sign Moore and sling it to his head all game.

Unless McKenna is prepared to move away from how we play - which is of course possibly given weā€™re in a promotion battle - then I just canā€™t see it.

Thatā€™s not to say I think Moore is a bad player, as heā€™s clearly had a good career at both domestic and international level. But it feels to me a signing that would see us move away from what weā€™ve been so good at these past 2 years.

....his qualities a bit.

"He's got decent feet for a big lad", as they say.

KMv1 was just getting the ball hoofed at his head from 50 yards, KMv2 will get the ball played into his feet far more and from what I've seen of him he's improved that area of his game a lot over the last few years.

I've moved to 65/35 in favour now.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 18:05 - Jan 17 with 1165 viewsFrimleyBlue

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 18:04 - Jan 17 by PhilTWTD

Report it Philip. Get your own exclusive out there.

Waka waka eh eh

Told ya. (n/t) on 18:05 - Jan 17 with 1170 viewsBloots

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 18:04 - Jan 17 by PhilTWTD

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 18:06 - Jan 17 with 1162 viewscbower

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:44 - Jan 17 by _clive_baker_

Because too many people are utterly obsessed with the notion that we need to unearth Hirst's long lost twin or we'll be incapable of winning football matches over the next 3 months.

Is he a like for like replacement with the movement of Hirst? No. Is he an immobile donkey incapable of adding value to our side? Also no.

He's a handful, he's proven at this level and he will know Burns & Broadhead from Wales duty. He's perhaps not a long term solution but I would have him on loan in a heartbeat.

I like Hirst. I love his workrate, his physicality and his team first mentality.
Moore doesnā€™t have the same workrate for sure, indeed very few do. The one thing Moore does better than Hirst, however, is put the ball in the back of the onion bag. In a 19 game shoot out, that could count for quite alot couldn't it? Those referring to his time here previously need to catch themselves on. Yes, in the few cameo appearances he made for us he was miles out of his depth but he has proven he can score goals at Championship level with regularity and has scored a few in the Premier League and for Wales too. I'd love to see him score some for us in the next few months and fire us up, some nice story of perseverance and personal redemption that would be.

bluescouser

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 18:10 - Jan 17 with 1122 viewsHackneyblueboy

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 18:06 - Jan 17 by cbower

I like Hirst. I love his workrate, his physicality and his team first mentality.
Moore doesnā€™t have the same workrate for sure, indeed very few do. The one thing Moore does better than Hirst, however, is put the ball in the back of the onion bag. In a 19 game shoot out, that could count for quite alot couldn't it? Those referring to his time here previously need to catch themselves on. Yes, in the few cameo appearances he made for us he was miles out of his depth but he has proven he can score goals at Championship level with regularity and has scored a few in the Premier League and for Wales too. I'd love to see him score some for us in the next few months and fire us up, some nice story of perseverance and personal redemption that would be.

I don't see why people are so negative on this one. Sure he's not the same player as Hirst but I don't see many better alternatives in the market we're shopping in. He's a proven goalscorer at this level and he's hardly just a big target man.

I think people underestimate MvKenna's ability as a coach. I'm sure we can adapt our style somewhat to work to his strengths. The idea that we need to be Stole under Pulis for this to work is nonsense.
We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 18:11 - Jan 17 with 1111 viewsbilllm

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:51 - Jan 17 by textbackup

Iā€™ve watched games where Hirst has failed to control a single ball into him, and been terribly wasteful infront of goal.
Yet we are sitting 2nd.

Moore gives a different dynamic, something teams havenā€™t necessarily seen us play like, anothe chink in the armour

Him And Diallo job done
Login to get fewer ads

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 18:11 - Jan 17 with 1100 viewsFrimleyBlue

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 18:10 - Jan 17 by Hackneyblueboy

I don't see why people are so negative on this one. Sure he's not the same player as Hirst but I don't see many better alternatives in the market we're shopping in. He's a proven goalscorer at this level and he's hardly just a big target man.

I think people underestimate MvKenna's ability as a coach. I'm sure we can adapt our style somewhat to work to his strengths. The idea that we need to be Stole under Pulis for this to work is nonsense.

Think he's the perfect option tbh.

Can score. Can hold it. Can head it.

Sign him up.

Waka waka eh eh

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 18:13 - Jan 17 with 1088 viewsEireannach_gorm

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:57 - Jan 17 by Kieran_Knows

Thatā€™s just it thought isnā€™t it? Weā€™ve not spent the best part of 2 years perfecting a style of play which our recruitment is massively centred around, chasing targets even after theyā€™ve moved elsewhere because theyā€™re perfect for what we want ā€¦ only to then sign Moore and sling it to his head all game.

Unless McKenna is prepared to move away from how we play - which is of course possibly given weā€™re in a promotion battle - then I just canā€™t see it.

Thatā€™s not to say I think Moore is a bad player, as heā€™s clearly had a good career at both domestic and international level. But it feels to me a signing that would see us move away from what weā€™ve been so good at these past 2 years.

But the style is based on the players you have ( or who you can get ). Clearly with Hirst out for an extended period we have attempted to get a similar replacement. This seems to be coming up against a brick wall. There needs to be a bit of adjustment of the style to fit in an attacker we can get. I think Moore on loan would be a useful temporary measure to get us promoted. Once we get there we will have no problem getting who we want. The fear of going high ball crazy is a valid one but I think Keiffer's main asset would be the chaos and physicality he brings. The likes of Chaplin will feed off the crumbs from his table.
We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 18:13 - Jan 17 with 1085 viewscbower

'At a boy Phil. That's good enough for me!

bluescouser

Told ya. (n/t) on 18:13 - Jan 17 with 1110 viewsPhilTWTD

Told ya. (n/t) on 18:05 - Jan 17 by Bloots

Reading between the lines, I think we've halted - or tactically halted - our interest in Gallagher due to Blackburn deciding to keep him - at least until they've got an alternative - and have turned to Kieffer. Not many options out there, so always a matter of time if we hadn't signed someone else.
We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 18:13 - Jan 17 with 1079 viewsReusersTown

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:40 - Jan 17 by textbackup

I donā€™t know if Iā€™m just batsht crazy saying this, but Iā€™ve read a few ā€˜he doesnā€™t suit our styleā€™ postsā€¦

But, we have Leif Davis chucking balls in from the left, Burns on the rightā€¦ and Moore is 19 feet tallā€¦ whatā€™s not to like about this?!

It's a massive oversimplification of football in general.
I think you're understating.... on 18:13 - Jan 17 with 1080 viewstextbackup

I think you're understating.... on 18:05 - Jan 17 by Bloots

....his qualities a bit.

"He's got decent feet for a big lad", as they say.

KMv1 was just getting the ball hoofed at his head from 50 yards, KMv2 will get the ball played into his feet far more and from what I've seen of him he's improved that area of his game a lot over the last few years.

I've moved to 65/35 in favour now.

Meet you down plant blue to get home and away shirts with ā€˜Give me M00R3ā€™ on the back?

Weā€™ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 18:15 - Jan 17 with 1076 viewsPhilTWTD

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 18:05 - Jan 17 by FrimleyBlue

Report it Philip. Get your own exclusive out there.

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/30951/town-closing-in-on-first-signing
We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 18:15 - Jan 17 with 1054 viewstextbackup

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 18:13 - Jan 17 by ReusersTown

It's a massive oversimplification of football in general.

Ffs, so Iā€™m batsht crazy then

Weā€™ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 18:15 - Jan 17 with 1047 viewsMattinLondon

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:40 - Jan 17 by textbackup

I donā€™t know if Iā€™m just batsht crazy saying this, but Iā€™ve read a few ā€˜he doesnā€™t suit our styleā€™ postsā€¦

But, we have Leif Davis chucking balls in from the left, Burns on the rightā€¦ and Moore is 19 feet tallā€¦ whatā€™s not to like about this?!

Also Bournemouth try and play football and so will have footballers capable of controlling the ball and making space for themselves.
Lovely stuff. (n/t) on 18:16 - Jan 17 with 1031 viewsBloots

I think you're understating.... on 18:13 - Jan 17 by textbackup

Meet you down plant blue to get home and away shirts with ā€˜Give me M00R3ā€™ on the back?

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 18:16 - Jan 17 with 1027 viewsFrimleyBlue

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 18:15 - Jan 17 by PhilTWTD

Excellently played.
[Post edited 17 Jan 18:18]

Waka waka eh eh

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 18:18 - Jan 17 with 1017 viewsEireannach_gorm

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 18:15 - Jan 17 by PhilTWTD

Back to the trolling again, Phil?
Told ya. (n/t) on 18:18 - Jan 17 with 1023 viewsKieran_Knows

Told ya. (n/t) on 18:13 - Jan 17 by PhilTWTD

Reading between the lines, I think we've halted - or tactically halted - our interest in Gallagher due to Blackburn deciding to keep him - at least until they've got an alternative - and have turned to Kieffer. Not many options out there, so always a matter of time if we hadn't signed someone else.

That makes sense. Although Blackburn are set to lose another striker, so not sure if that will help our pursuit of Gallagher.

Poll: Weā€™ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the backā€¦

Told ya. (n/t) on 18:19 - Jan 17 with 1005 viewsWacko

Told ya. (n/t) on 18:13 - Jan 17 by PhilTWTD

Didn't the exact same thing happen with Taylor and we started to "look elsewhere"? Can't remember the midfielder we were linked with

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 18:20 - Jan 17 with 983 viewsReusersTown

We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 17:51 - Jan 17 by textbackup

Iā€™ve watched games where Hirst has failed to control a single ball into him, and been terribly wasteful infront of goal.
Yet we are sitting 2nd.

Moore gives a different dynamic, something teams havenā€™t necessarily seen us play like, anothe chink in the armour

If anything that just gives creedance against your whole argument and shows how important Hirst's pressing game is to our success. Which Moore will not be able to provide
We have made a loan offer for Keiffer Moore apparently.... on 18:21 - Jan 17 with 979 viewsIllinoisblue

Moore and KJ to get the goals to fire us to promotion and put the final nail in the coffin of the banter era. Splendid scenes await.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Told ya. (n/t) on 18:22 - Jan 17 with 972 viewsPhilTWTD

Told ya. (n/t) on 18:19 - Jan 17 by Wacko

Didn't the exact same thing happen with Taylor and we started to "look elsewhere"? Can't remember the midfielder we were linked with

Jason Knight at Derby. Peterborough blinked.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024