Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn pull out 23:07 - Jan 31 with 4137 viewsTresBonne

Looks like Rovers have pulled out of McGuire deal. That'll be that for Gallagher, 100%.

24 hours to go, tick tock.
Blackburn pull out on 23:09 - Jan 31 with 4037 viewspointofblue

Would love to know what the heck Blackburn are playing at.

Is this guy any good? Maybe we could step in.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I'm not too fussed... on 23:11 - Jan 31 with 3992 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I genuinely like the jeopardy of seeing if Al Hamadi will sink or swim.

I love that type of signing.

Bonus if we get another striker in, but if not.... hey ho.

P.S. We really have hyped Gallagher up haven't we!! The new Curtis Tilt of a transfer window?!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Blackburn pull out on 23:13 - Jan 31 with 3938 viewsWicklowBlue

There will be "cards" falling left right and centre in the next 24 hours. Things will change rapidly, patience....
Blackburn pull out on 23:16 - Jan 31 with 3879 viewsTresBonne

Blackburn pull out on 23:09 - Jan 31 by pointofblue

Got some family in Orlando, visited and went to two of their games last season. He was quality, but they have had other players (google Chris Mueller) who have come to Europe and been utter sh1te.

See also Daryl Dike however of WBA, tore up L1 for Barnsley on loan from Orlando but is now injured every week for baggies.
Blackburn pull out on 23:16 - Jan 31 with 3838 viewsFrimleyBlue

Is that fella any good?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Blackburn pull out on 23:18 - Jan 31 with 3819 viewstractorboy1978

Blackburn pull out on 23:16 - Jan 31 by TresBonne

Got some family in Orlando, visited and went to two of their games last season. He was quality, but they have had other players (google Chris Mueller) who have come to Europe and been utter sh1te.

See also Daryl Dike however of WBA, tore up L1 for Barnsley on loan from Orlando but is now injured every week for baggies.

It was the Championship he tore up for Barnsley. The season they made the play offs.
Seems like whoever is in charge of Blackburn transfers is an absolute clown on 23:38 - Jan 31 with 3543 viewswhymark4lazio0

Also shows what Ashton is up against. Must be so frustrating.

Poll: Should these Polls show number of votes as well as percentages?

Blackburn pull out on 00:09 - Feb 1 with 3295 viewsEuropablue

It's difficult to know what Blackburn are playing at really. Are they in the market for someone better now they have extra cash?
Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn pull out on 00:20 - Feb 1 with 3198 viewsMatt_Netherlands

You can read it another way… Blackburn having to pull out because Gallagher no longer moving on and they don’t need this guy /don’t have space in squad for another striker? Meaning we’ve moved in and have agreed something with someone else?

Optimism…
Blackburn pull out on 00:26 - Feb 1 with 3151 viewspointofblue

Blackburn pull out on 00:20 - Feb 1 by Matt_Netherlands

You can read it another way… Blackburn having to pull out because Gallagher no longer moving on and they don’t need this guy /don’t have space in squad for another striker? Meaning we’ve moved in and have agreed something with someone else?

Optimism…

Gallagher was staying before they pulled out of the deal.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Blackburn pull out on 02:30 - Feb 1 with 2908 viewsIllinoisblue

And now he’s going to Sheff Wed. Feels like it’s going to be a crazy last day.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Blackburn pull out on 03:22 - Feb 1 with 2800 viewsitfctilidie

Blackburn pull out on 02:30 - Feb 1 by Illinoisblue

it is reported Blackburn have pulled out due to financial reasons, which seems odd considering they are selling Wharton, unless there is a snag in that deal.

Anyhow, if Sheff Wed are now reported for Mcguire then we would definitely be able to compete financially so i wonder whether we will have a sniff at this - may of course be someone we have no interest in what so ever.

Interesting day ahead
Blackburn pull out on 07:22 - Feb 1 with 2029 viewsPinewoodblue

It is possible that Blackburn have a more experienced, and more expensive, target lined up so don’t give in Gallagher just yet.

We are seriously disadvantaged by barriers that stop us spending cash our owners could make available. You can add both Blackburn & M’boro to the list of clubs in a position to spend spend, spend.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Blackburn pull out on 07:48 - Feb 1 with 1747 viewsSheffordBlue

Blackburn pull out on 03:22 - Feb 1 by itfctilidie

it is reported Blackburn have pulled out due to financial reasons, which seems odd considering they are selling Wharton, unless there is a snag in that deal.

Anyhow, if Sheff Wed are now reported for Mcguire then we would definitely be able to compete financially so i wonder whether we will have a sniff at this - may of course be someone we have no interest in what so ever.

Interesting day ahead

Apparently they're waiting for some of the money from the Wharton deal to go through before they can go firm on it - although you would think as long as the contract is signed they'd be okay.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Blackburn pull out on 07:48 - Feb 1 with 1746 viewsGavTWTD

Blackburn pull out on 07:22 - Feb 1 by Pinewoodblue

It is possible that Blackburn have a more experienced, and more expensive, target lined up so don’t give in Gallagher just yet.

We are seriously disadvantaged by barriers that stop us spending cash our owners could make available. You can add both Blackburn & M’boro to the list of clubs in a position to spend spend, spend.

I don't think you can predict what will happen with Blackburn today. They've stopped all incoming transfers so perhaps that big money sale is off. I feel for their fans and Gallagher who I bet wanted out of there.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Blackburn pull out on 08:02 - Feb 1 with 1568 viewsStu_boy

Blackburn pull out on 02:30 - Feb 1 by Illinoisblue

Imagine if this was tge guy who scored the goals to keep Wednesday up and relegate blackburn
Blackburn pull out on 08:34 - Feb 1 with 1353 viewsberkstractorboy

Blackburn pull out on 07:48 - Feb 1 by SheffordBlue

Apparently they're waiting for some of the money from the Wharton deal to go through before they can go firm on it - although you would think as long as the contract is signed they'd be okay.

Sky reporting last night that the Wharton medical was still continuing ...

If they need cash then take our offer
Blackburn pull out on 08:39 - Feb 1 with 1280 viewsSwansea_Blue

Blackburn pull out on 23:09 - Jan 31 by pointofblue

They’re in a mess on and off the pitch. Last I heard, the Indian Govt were blocking the Venkys from sending any more money to Blackburn. I’m not sure where that’s at, but they had court appearances planned only a week or so ago. As we saw with Evans, if people don’t know what they’re doing it’s easy to throw money away to go nowhere in this league.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Blackburn pull out on 08:41 - Feb 1 with 1241 viewssmithy69

Blackburn pull out on 03:22 - Feb 1 by itfctilidie

Interesting day ahead

Why would we try and
Get him just because he’s become free. He might not fit our team at all

I would rather have no one / than someone who doesn’t fit into what we do just because he’s free
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024