Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clarke 21:01 - Feb 14 with 2283 viewswaveneyblue

Has been superb today and probably on for Player of the month for us so far.

Massive upturn in form since his "poorer" spell, when he probably wasn't fully fit
Clarke on 22:02 - Feb 14 with 2218 viewskeighleyblue

I agree

Good to hear his name sung too.
Clarke on 22:06 - Feb 14 with 2178 viewsLeoMuff

He was immense first half.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Clarke on 22:07 - Feb 14 with 2142 viewsDanTheMan

Agreed, thought he was very good today. My wife, a newly converted supporter, said much the same. Think she has a bit of a soft spot for him!

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Clarke on 22:08 - Feb 14 with 2138 viewsghostofescobar

I will admit that I thought Williams was a big step up on Clarke earlier in the season, but he has been superb lately. Doesn’t seem to be letting players get in behind him as much.

GhostOfEscobar

Clarke on 22:08 - Feb 14 with 2130 viewsSuffolktractor

Clarke on 22:06 - Feb 14 by LeoMuff

He was immense first half.

Already a top player and with the fact he is so young and still learning, he could be great for us for years.
Clarke on 22:09 - Feb 14 with 2093 viewsredrickstuhaart

Clarke on 22:08 - Feb 14 by Suffolktractor

Already a top player and with the fact he is so young and still learning, he could be great for us for years.

MOM with Hutch ahead of Broadhead for me.
Clarke on 22:10 - Feb 14 with 2078 viewsgainsboroughblue

I'm hoping that his recent tendency to start poorly was down to the injury he was carrying. He definitely took time to get up to speed with things. He was brilliant tonight. I was out of my armchair begging him to lace one in the top corner in that final attack.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Clarke on 07:37 - Feb 15 with 1792 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Clarke on 22:07 - Feb 14 by DanTheMan

Agreed, thought he was very good today. My wife, a newly converted supporter, said much the same. Think she has a bit of a soft spot for him!

She'll have to fight Lady Dollers for him!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Login to get fewer ads

Clarke on 07:39 - Feb 15 with 1776 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Yeah he seemed fired up tonight, constantly wanted the ball and had an extra spring in his step.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Clarke on 10:24 - Feb 15 with 1582 viewstextbackup

Clarke on 22:08 - Feb 14 by ghostofescobar

I will admit that I thought Williams was a big step up on Clarke earlier in the season, but he has been superb lately. Doesn’t seem to be letting players get in behind him as much.

He’s got time to cement that spot as his own with BW having illnesses and soft tissue injuries. Has a chance to make himself undroppable.

I can see him being here the rest of his career, next captain, and a main stay at RB for years to come

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Clarke on 10:30 - Feb 15 with 1559 viewsRobTheMonk

Really good last night. You could see his confidence flowing with all of the little tricks he kept busting out haha!
Clarke on 10:35 - Feb 15 with 1532 viewschicoazul

[Post edited 15 Feb 10:52]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Clarke on 10:37 - Feb 15 with 1526 viewstextbackup

Clarke on 10:30 - Feb 15 by RobTheMonk

Really good last night. You could see his confidence flowing with all of the little tricks he kept busting out haha!

The quick attacking movement between him OH and Burns on that right side was really nice, nothing seemed slow from them, everything had intensity

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Clarke on 10:39 - Feb 15 with 1506 viewsSomethingBlue

I've so much love for Clarke and think a lot of the criticism earlier in the season was unfair. Regardless – he's becoming a really, really good full-back for this level and if he can manage that injury then the potential to take things up a further few gears is huge.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Clarke on 10:40 - Feb 15 with 1499 viewsSteve_M

Clarke on 10:35 - Feb 15 by chicoazul

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Clarke on 10:44 - Feb 15 with 1472 viewsDarkHorse

Clarke on 10:35 - Feb 15 by chicoazul

Bravo
Clarke on 11:32 - Feb 15 with 1355 viewsBondiBlue

Clarke on 22:02 - Feb 14 by keighleyblue

I agree

Good to hear his name sung too.

You could see it meant a lot to him.

Most improved player this season. Outstanding recently.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Clarke on 11:38 - Feb 15 with 1297 viewsBiGDonnie

Clarke on 22:07 - Feb 14 by DanTheMan

Who doesn't?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Clarke on 12:16 - Feb 15 with 1218 viewsKentish_Tractor

I would still say that Williams is the better defender and should play against the better attacking players. Millwall had very little down that side last night so it gave him licence to go forwards and he wasn't tested nearly as much.

Nothing wrong with a bit of rotation between him and Williams though - with their recent injuries for both players it should hopefully mean both are able to play at full capacity if they get regular rests.

Poll: How often are you refreshing TWTD today?

Clarke on 12:16 - Feb 15 with 1217 viewsAVJones

He played v well last night, great to see. It was against a very poor team though, especially on his side.

He’s definitely likeable, has a brilliant attitude and is a good athlete; however, and especially against better teams, he gets out of position far too much. We’ve seen that many times.

I think he’s a very good player against average Championship teams, and not yet the answer against teams in the top half and especially when up against tricky wingers. Hopefully he’ll continue to learn, and fast.
Clarke on 14:19 - Feb 15 with 1058 viewsnshearman1

Clarke on 12:16 - Feb 15 by AVJones

He played v well last night, great to see. It was against a very poor team though, especially on his side.

He’s definitely likeable, has a brilliant attitude and is a good athlete; however, and especially against better teams, he gets out of position far too much. We’ve seen that many times.

I think he’s a very good player against average Championship teams, and not yet the answer against teams in the top half and especially when up against tricky wingers. Hopefully he’ll continue to learn, and fast.

Agree with all of this. Defensively he tends to get caught out of position too often - not last night, but it was certainly the case for West Brom's first goal - as has been said he gets caught by pacy wingers. Still, great to see him developing, and hope he continues to do so.
Clarke on 19:41 - Feb 15 with 880 viewsGiveusaWave

10/10 performance by Clarke

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

Clarke on 19:47 - Feb 15 with 859 viewsAviator

and only 22 !!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024