Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hutchinson's progress. 17:30 - Feb 17 with 2476 viewsNthQldITFC

Hutch's all round game is really improving under KMc, is it not? Chelsea should be incredibly grateful. Hutch use his small frame brilliantly to lever their defender off the ball and put that through for Broady.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Hutchinson's progress. on 17:33 - Feb 17 with 2421 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

It was a pretty rough 4 days for the he can’t do it from the start brigade.
Hutchinson's progress. on 17:36 - Feb 17 with 2395 viewsReusersTown

Hutchinson's progress. on 17:33 - Feb 17 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

It was a pretty rough 4 days for the he can’t do it from the start brigade.

Is it that he can't do it from the start or he's just more effective coming on?
Hutchinson's progress. on 17:39 - Feb 17 with 2362 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Hutchinson's progress. on 17:36 - Feb 17 by ReusersTown

He can have the same attacking and positive intent from the start as well. Taking on players and getting the balls into the box. Of course, he can be electric coming on against tiring players. He should certainly be considered for starts though especially if others are struggling for a bit of form. Will be a pivotal piece down the stretch either way.
[Post edited 17 Feb 17:40]
Hutchinson's progress. on 17:42 - Feb 17 with 2319 viewscbower

Games invariably open up in the 2nd half and part of our strength ( both this season and last) has been the ability to replace all three players behind the striker. Those fresh legs in positions that require lots of energy are vital. Hutch is a fine prospect but I don’t think he can do 90 minutes just yet. 60 from the start, or 30 coming on.

bluescouser

Hutchinson's progress. on 17:51 - Feb 17 with 2206 viewsFtnfwest

Same as broadhead, both fine players when they arrived, but now both better
Hutchinson's progress. on 18:10 - Feb 17 with 2093 viewswrightsrightglove

Would hope that Chelsea will be falling over themselves to loan him back to us next season regardless of what league we’re in. He’s definitely improving now that he’s settled in. Makes me excited to see where Sarmiento and Al-Hamadi are in 5-10 games time once he’s fully up to speed with the way we play.
Hutchinson's progress. on 18:34 - Feb 17 with 1969 viewsfranz_tyson

He looked knackered after 60. I think Kieran was a bit slow in taking him and a couple of players off. Next game.... Hutch goes back to the bench. Still think he's better off the bench for the final 30. Looks really sharp aga8nst tired defenders.
Hutchinson's progress. on 20:48 - Feb 17 with 1705 viewsnshearman1

Hutchinson's progress. on 18:34 - Feb 17 by franz_tyson

He looked knackered after 60. I think Kieran was a bit slow in taking him and a couple of players off. Next game.... Hutch goes back to the bench. Still think he's better off the bench for the final 30. Looks really sharp aga8nst tired defenders.

Agree with this. I thought he was excellent first half and clearly developing well under McKenna but second half was guilty of trying to take on too many defenders too often. And looked tired.
Login to get fewer ads

Hutchinson's progress. on 21:22 - Feb 17 with 1596 viewstextbackup

First couple of few games he didn’t look like part of the team/squad, kind of doing his own thing… then (I think) Swansea at home something clicked and he looked every part an ITFC player, closing down, chasing, etc…
Today that first goal was all about him, determined, strong, commitment… he wanted that ball first!

And to top it all off he’s a great lad

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Hutchinson's progress. on 21:24 - Feb 17 with 1589 viewstextbackup

I think when he starts we start the game in a quicker fashion, and take the game to the opposition.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Hutchinson's progress. on 22:06 - Feb 17 with 1477 viewsjasondozzell

It really has. Chelsea are very lucky - McKenna's coaching probably fits two years of development into one.

I remember seeing him at Col U in the preseason game and he looked exciting but very raw. More often than not dribbled and looked great then made the wrong choice. Now he's still got that exciting part of his game but he's having an impact.

He's popped up with some really important contributions this season. Off the top of my head: winner at Southampton, first goal in the fightback and won against Wolves in the league cup, goal at Boro, equaliser against WBA and a great assist today. Having an impact on games in a way that can be hard for a young loanee to do immediately.
Hutchinson's progress. on 22:11 - Feb 17 with 1447 viewsgtsb1966

Hutchinson's progress. on 18:10 - Feb 17 by wrightsrightglove

Would hope that Chelsea will be falling over themselves to loan him back to us next season regardless of what league we’re in. He’s definitely improving now that he’s settled in. Makes me excited to see where Sarmiento and Al-Hamadi are in 5-10 games time once he’s fully up to speed with the way we play.

They would definitely loan him back because he will never play for Chelsea in the Premier league.
Hutchinson's progress. on 22:20 - Feb 17 with 1390 viewsJimmy86

Would love for us to reach a point where we could sign Hutch on a permanent deal! Think he's been progressing nicely and can only get better
Hutchinson's progress. on 22:57 - Feb 17 with 1299 viewsbournemouthblue

He definitely tired and Burns actually looked good today, he was obviously going to be good on the break to be fair

Burns and Hutch usually work as a good combo, wearing the full back down over the course of the 90 minutes

Tymon, however you spell it, looked quite lively going forward but did get exposed a lot down that wing against Hutch and then Burns

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Hutchinson's progress. on 07:55 - Feb 18 with 1045 viewsMullet

Reminds me of Celina more than say Lawrence in terms of the learning curve and improvements he's made here.

He's stopped throwing himself down expecting a foul now he's playing men's football and his tactical discipline has improved month on month too. Would think we have a good chance of making it permanent this summer too.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Hutchinson's progress. on 08:26 - Feb 18 with 992 viewsDubtractor

I thought he was excellent against Millwall, and in the first half yesterday, but second half yesterday absolutely nothing came off for him.

his progress since signing is pretty clear though, nd he'll have a big part to play in the run in.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Hutchinson's progress. on 08:37 - Feb 18 with 957 viewsbraveblue

Would start him by against Rotherham. We will need to open a 10 man defensive walk.
Hutchinson's progress. on 08:43 - Feb 18 with 932 viewsfranz_tyson

Hutchinson's progress. on 08:37 - Feb 18 by braveblue

Would start him by against Rotherham. We will need to open a 10 man defensive walk.

3rd start in 6 days? I think he'll be rested.

Rotherham coming for a draw and parking the bus? They're 14 points from safety. They might as well give it a go. A draw isn't much good to them.
Hutchinson's progress. on 09:53 - Feb 18 with 839 viewsazuremerlangus

I think Kieron was waiting to see what Swansea would do with their subs first.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024