Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds fan upset with Huddersfield not letting them win 14:46 - Mar 5 with 3347 viewsIllinoisblue

This is quite the blub. The author seems genuinely taken aback that a team fighting relegation wouldn’t just roll over and have its tummy tickled by the mighty Leeds. Hopefully more s5ithousing to come against them in the coming weeks.

https://www.thesquareball.net/leeds-united/huddersfield-town-1-1-leeds-united-ti

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Leeds fan upset with Huddersfield not letting them win on 14:50 - Mar 5 with 3251 viewsBlueBadger

I mean. That IS quite the blub, isn't it?

Spectacular.
[Post edited 5 Mar 14:51]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Leeds fan upset with Huddersfield not letting them win on 14:55 - Mar 5 with 3210 viewsIllinoisblue

Leeds fan upset with Huddersfield not letting them win on 14:50 - Mar 5 by BlueBadger

I mean. That IS quite the blub, isn't it?

Spectacular.
[Post edited 5 Mar 14:51]

Surprisingly blubby as the square ball is one of the more grown-up and sensible fan sites.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Leeds fan upset with Huddersfield not letting them win on 15:00 - Mar 5 with 3153 viewsSheffordBlue

While it's quite epic and over the top most of the criticisms in the article were consistently made in forum posts on here against teams we came up against in League One who just wanted to sit deep, disrupt play and reduce ball in play time to a minimum

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Leeds fan upset with Huddersfield not letting them win on 15:04 - Mar 5 with 3102 viewsfarkenhell

He also managed to mention the ticket price of £20 without a hint of irony.
Leeds fan upset with Huddersfield not letting them win on 15:07 - Mar 5 with 3062 viewsbluefunk

I can only imagine the joy for any Huddersfield fan, or player for that matter, reading that, he’s raised fan entitlement to new heights, imagine what he’ll be like if they fail to get promotion and he’s got to suffer another year in the second tier
Leeds fan upset with Huddersfield not letting them win on 15:08 - Mar 5 with 3042 viewsartsbossbeard

Had a few of them on here doing exactly the same the year we relegated them to Div 3.

The entitled bells.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Leeds fan upset with Huddersfield not letting them win on 16:48 - Mar 5 with 2511 viewsgringoblue

Ha ha, Daniel Chapman is an old friend of mine.
Leeds fan upset with Huddersfield not letting them win on 17:01 - Mar 5 with 2470 viewsSteve_M

Epic.

Hopefully all the Wednesday fan sites, and the team for that matter, have seen that ahead of Friday.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds fan upset with Huddersfield not letting them win on 17:12 - Mar 5 with 2416 viewsDyland

"Leeds are capable of winning these games. Leeds are capable of winning nine games in a row. Leeds are capable of getting promoted and winning the title. It’s no wonder that back in 1919 Hilton Crowther wanted to close Huddersfield Town down and move it to Leeds. There’s only one place for football, and it isn’t there. And now Saturday is over, that isn’t our problem."

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

True dat on 17:15 - Mar 5 with 2384 viewsDyland

Leeds fan upset with Huddersfield not letting them win on 15:00 - Mar 5 by SheffordBlue

While it's quite epic and over the top most of the criticisms in the article were consistently made in forum posts on here against teams we came up against in League One who just wanted to sit deep, disrupt play and reduce ball in play time to a minimum

But there's a difference between forum posts and match reviews. Sort of. You get the point :)

I'd be embarrassed by a report like that from Phil, but then he'd never write one like it. On that front, are there any good Town blogs or whatever that are akin to Loft For Words etc.?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Leeds fan upset with Huddersfield not letting them win on 17:21 - Mar 5 with 2348 viewsnorth_stand77

Wow, what arrogance!
Leeds fan upset with Huddersfield not letting them win on 17:27 - Mar 5 with 2312 viewskeighleyblue

Leeds fan upset with Huddersfield not letting them win on 17:12 - Mar 5 by Dyland

"Leeds are capable of winning these games. Leeds are capable of winning nine games in a row. Leeds are capable of getting promoted and winning the title. It’s no wonder that back in 1919 Hilton Crowther wanted to close Huddersfield Town down and move it to Leeds. There’s only one place for football, and it isn’t there. And now Saturday is over, that isn’t our problem."

The irony, given that Leeds is predominantly a rugby town.
Leeds fan upset with Huddersfield not letting them win on 17:38 - Mar 5 with 2264 viewsMK1

Unbelievable. Total arrogance. They need to stay in the Championship at best for eternity.
Leeds fan upset with Huddersfield not letting them win on 17:43 - Mar 5 with 2245 viewsMattinLondon

Reminds of the blub Kevin Keegan had when we had the audacity to draw 1-1 with his Geordie Galácticos. W**ker.
Leeds fan upset with Huddersfield not letting them win on 17:48 - Mar 5 with 2205 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I really hope Leeds go down to 10 men at 1-0 up at some point this season ... and don't do everything they can to hold out for a win but play open football and lose instead!

That said, we all felt the frustration when we faced the same from real experts at it in League 1 and we weren't good enough to beat them.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Leeds fan upset with Huddersfield not letting them win on 17:51 - Mar 5 with 2180 viewsNthQldITFC

Blubtastic!

If I could write a comment under that article, it would be: "Just admit it - you're frightened of Ipswich."

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Leeds fan upset with Huddersfield not letting them win on 18:31 - Mar 5 with 2035 viewsKievthegreat

Leeds fan upset with Huddersfield not letting them win on 18:55 - Mar 5 with 1895 viewsKropotkin123

Don't tie your shoelaces in Leeds people... it's knot a laughing matter.
[Post edited 5 Mar 18:56]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Leeds fan upset with Huddersfield not letting them win on 19:30 - Mar 5 with 1729 viewsBlueNomad

I am of an age where I can remember why they earned the name Dirty Leeds. Their most famous team (early 70’s) used to hack the opposition to bits - and I mean HACK. Dirtiest team I have ever seen in my life. There’s plenty of stuff on YouTube. I have hated them since I was 13 for that reason.
Leeds fan upset with Huddersfield not letting them win on 19:48 - Mar 5 with 1680 viewsClareBlue

Leeds fan upset with Huddersfield not letting them win on 19:30 - Mar 5 by BlueNomad

I am of an age where I can remember why they earned the name Dirty Leeds. Their most famous team (early 70’s) used to hack the opposition to bits - and I mean HACK. Dirtiest team I have ever seen in my life. There’s plenty of stuff on YouTube. I have hated them since I was 13 for that reason.

Leeds fans and team of the 70s was absolute toxic. Visited Elland Rd 3 times in 70s and my dad hot hit by a dart at one game, hit by a bottle as an 9 year old at another and taken put of the ground against Newcastle by stewards as it was too dangerous for children. All to watch Norman, break your legs, Hunter hack players down and Billy B stamp on a few ankles.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024