Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Morsy. 23:00 - Mar 5 with 1799 viewsKieran_Knows

That’s it, that’s the post.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Sam Morsy. on 23:01 - Mar 5 with 1783 viewsHerbivore

Beast.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sam Morsy. on 23:03 - Mar 5 with 1734 viewsNthQldITFC

Held it together until the cavalry arrived - the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse as far as Bristol were concerned!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Sam Morsy. on 23:03 - Mar 5 with 1731 viewscbower

Leader from 1 to 98 minutes. Every game pretty much 7+ out of 10.

bluescouser

Sam Morsy. on 23:04 - Mar 5 with 1719 viewsDarkBrandon

Not booked again. Excellent.
Sam Morsy. on 23:06 - Mar 5 with 1677 viewsBseaBlue

Player of the season. By a mile!
Sam Morsy. on 23:07 - Mar 5 with 1635 viewsSenatorBlue

He was epic from start to finish.
Sam Morsy. on 23:09 - Mar 5 with 1593 viewstextbackup

He’s gone beyond Matt Holland for me now as best captain I’ve seen at Town…

Morsy
Holland
Jim
Mogga
JDV
Chambers

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Sam Morsy. on 23:12 - Mar 5 with 1547 viewsDarkBrandon

Sam Morsy. on 23:06 - Mar 5 by BseaBlue

Player of the season. By a mile!

Hladky was a contender after the first half of the season, but I agree with you. He’s been sensational this season
Login to get fewer ads

Sam Morsy. on 23:16 - Mar 5 with 1496 viewsN2_Blue

An absolute breast / king/ man mountain.

He was incredible tonight. Everything that happened in that 2nd half was mental and the subs impact huge but King Sammy was just superb, especially first half when many of the team seemed a bit flat. I wish we could have him for 10 more years. Just an absolute beast of a player for us.

He deserves a shot at prem as much as anyone and hope we do it this year because time is less on his side.

Ii wonder what those fans who gave him abuse at Bristol City think now, that’s still one of the more moronic things I’ve witnessed as a Town fan.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Sam Morsy. on 23:17 - Mar 5 with 1470 viewstextbackup

Sam Morsy. on 23:16 - Mar 5 by N2_Blue

He was incredible tonight. Everything that happened in that 2nd half was mental and the subs impact huge but King Sammy was just superb, especially first half when many of the team seemed a bit flat. I wish we could have him for 10 more years. Just an absolute beast of a player for us.

He deserves a shot at prem as much as anyone and hope we do it this year because time is less on his side.

Ii wonder what those fans who gave him abuse at Bristol City think now, that’s still one of the more moronic things I’ve witnessed as a Town fan.

Rovers?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Sam Morsy. on 23:20 - Mar 5 with 1428 viewsslump

Immense tonight

UTT

Sam Morsy. on 23:20 - Mar 5 with 1408 viewsWacko

Chicken or duck breast?

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Sam Morsy. on 23:21 - Mar 5 with 1404 viewsdavblue

Sam Morsy. on 23:12 - Mar 5 by DarkBrandon

Hladky was a contender after the first half of the season, but I agree with you. He’s been sensational this season

Think Burgess is a very close 2nd.
Sam Morsy. on 23:21 - Mar 5 with 1400 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

An unbelievable player, so effective, so consistent, makes the game look so easy...and a genuinely humble man.

A massive thanks to Paul Cook for bringing him here
Sam Morsy. on 23:22 - Mar 5 with 1371 viewsDubtractor

man of the match by some margin wasn't he? Incredible player, every single week.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Sam Morsy. on 00:22 - Mar 6 with 1158 viewsBlueStreak

It was the team the fans were moaning at not Sam individually. We’d been awful for weeks before that game and we were horrific that night as well.
Sam Morsy. on 05:33 - Mar 6 with 936 viewsRobTheMonk

I genuinely don’t think I’ve seen a player win possession back as much as Morsy did last night. Perhaps prime Kante.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024