Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? 09:24 - Apr 7 with 2461 viewsblueprint

Obviously the ideal scenario would be we go up automatically but the way they are going Morwich could easily finish 5th. Meaning we would be more likely to play Albion in the Semi’s. Saying that Coventry could still overtake Norwich.
Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 09:26 - Apr 7 with 2423 viewsSimonds92

Can't see us beating West Brom or Nodge over 2 legs tbh. They both set up in that horrible defensive counter attacking style we seem to struggle against.
Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 09:33 - Apr 7 with 2388 viewsbazza

After yesterday, never again would be my answer, but considering we never turned up and they only nicked it 1-0.. happy for first leg their place, 2nd leg Portman road, I think the biggest factor yesterday was the atmosphere from Norwich, pretty sure it affected our players big time, that made our crowd nervous, and when we did get a chant going, it was drowned out, terrible if the club did give 400 tickets to staff for such a massive game, but I think yesterday showed if a lot of the clubs turned up like Norwich did yesterday, and made it an intimidating place to play, we’d probably have a lot less points Away from home, which highlights even more how important having the maximum number of noisy fans away is.
Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 10:05 - Apr 7 with 2237 viewsElephantintheRoom

The ideal situation would be for Norwich to beat Leeds and Southampton in the play offs - which could well happen.

Then Leicester and Norwich will have pre-booked two of the relegation slots.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 10:19 - Apr 7 with 2186 viewsbilllm

Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 09:26 - Apr 7 by Simonds92

Can't see us beating West Brom or Nodge over 2 legs tbh. They both set up in that horrible defensive counter attacking style we seem to struggle against.

Rather play wba we can beat them
Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 10:50 - Apr 7 with 2094 viewsITFCSG

We can beat any of the teams IF we have the nous to vary our playing style. McK ball has worked well with most teams in the division but it is clear now that if teams set up compactly or play a low block we will struggle. Teams like the sc*m, WBA, Cardiff or even Lincoln and Cheltenham last season set up to nullify our game and time and time again we offer nothing in response.

Yesterday we had 70 minutes to rectify the issue after going behind, and we still failed.

A Plan B is needed, even if it means playing 2 up front or utilising the long ball. Winning ugly is better than playing pretty football and losing; or worse being sucked into the opposition tactics.
Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 10:51 - Apr 7 with 2089 viewsTrequartista

In the final - purely because that will mean we have got through the semi-final.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 11:12 - Apr 7 with 2049 viewsBluesky

Thrash them at Wembley in maximum full public view and leave them behind forever - well, for a bit anyway.
Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 11:20 - Apr 7 with 2012 viewsbournemouthblue

The semis for me, I'd want them over 180+ minutes rather than the lottery of 90

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 11:24 - Apr 7 with 1990 viewsChrisd

I'd prefer a top 2 finish.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 11:24 - Apr 7 with 1985 viewsbournemouthblue

Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 09:26 - Apr 7 by Simonds92

For me, there's a wider problem against this sort of team

See the first half against Preston
Look at Leeds who are devastating on the counter
And even Maidstone frankly

We do have a problem dealing with sides who do this, as well as Wagner knows I suspect

They're a bigger side than us physically, their pitch is smaller than ours and it suited them to play that game

At Portman Road, it wouldn't be unfair to suggest we should have been out of sight against them at home

I'm not sure their players would fancy 120 minutes at Portman Road in the second leg much

I thought yesterday is the first game really where it has been clear how much we miss Burns though

I reckon we setup that first half quite predictably because we didn't have that extra pace of Burns to carry the ball up the pitch and push them back

I like Omari but he was cooked after 70 minutes. I think he'd have had McCallum on toast after Burns had worn him down for 60+ minutes

Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 11:24 - Apr 7 with 1980 viewsbournemouthblue

Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 11:24 - Apr 7 by Chrisd

I'd prefer a top 2 finish.

well obviously

Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 11:25 - Apr 7 with 1977 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Any.

If it is play-offs for us I want us to play them.
Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 11:26 - Apr 7 with 1973 viewsRyorry

I'd rather not see the word N****h at all, ever again, let slone see a thread about something which might never happen concerning them, the morning after yesterday's horrible happening 🤢

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 12:19 - Apr 7 with 1882 viewssolemio

It's not important. It's only a game Ryorry.
The number of people I have felt like thumping for saying this is considerable.
Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 12:24 - Apr 7 with 1852 viewsRyorry

Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 12:19 - Apr 7 by solemio

It's not important. It's only a game Ryorry.
The number of people I have felt like thumping for saying this is considerable.

Nobody's dared say it to me yet!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 13:21 - Apr 7 with 1742 viewstextbackup

Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 10:19 - Apr 7 by billlm

Rather play wba we can beat them

Same set of results vs them as scum this year

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 16:30 - Apr 7 with 1544 viewsHelp

I don't understand why we are all harping on about meeting them in the play offs. They have got bigger problems. Meeting an ex player and manager in the play offs
Let them worry about that when we go up in second automatically
Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 16:39 - Apr 7 with 1515 viewsFrimleyBlue

Any

both games v nodge we've either had players missing, or like sat, players shot.
( Altho, first game, we should have been ahead by 3 within 10 minutes)
So fresh town with a break before either games would be a different prospect for nodge imo.
[Post edited 7 Apr 16:40]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 20:49 - Apr 7 with 1314 viewsWestover

I would rather neither Town or Norwich were in the play offs.
[Post edited 7 Apr 20:51]
Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 12:36 - Apr 8 with 1058 viewslizzibee

Id actually prefer to go straight up thanks
Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 13:32 - Apr 8 with 939 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 11:12 - Apr 7 by Bluesky

Thrash them at Wembley in maximum full public view and leave them behind forever - well, for a bit anyway.

Wembley seems a bigger pitch , so maybe able to get behind them.
But must keep the ball better
Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 14:17 - Apr 8 with 842 viewsBlueBlood90

Ideally we won't need play offs but if we do then I hope West Brom finish 6th and we then go on to take out 15 years of revenge and stuff that lot in the final.

Poll: How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield?

Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 14:39 - Apr 8 with 790 viewsAviator

Final would be epic. Who wouldn't want to see that? I think that's the more likely scenario as well. Norwich have a p1ss easy run in.
Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 15:12 - Apr 8 with 704 viewsrgp1

Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 14:39 - Apr 8 by Aviator

Final would be epic. Who wouldn't want to see that? I think that's the more likely scenario as well. Norwich have a p1ss easy run in.

I don't think the Met would fancy! Presumably noddies would enter London via Cambridge Station. Could be a few problems though.
Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 16:11 - Apr 8 with 643 viewswithyblue

Would you rather play Norwich in PO semis or final? on 14:39 - Apr 8 by Aviator

West Brom's, according to statistics, is much easier run-in. https://www.soccerstats.com/table.asp?league=england2&tid=10
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024