Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tinpot 18:24 - Apr 7 with 3695 viewsyorkshireblue

Tinpot on 18:27 - Apr 7 with 3133 viewsSwailsey

Lol!!!! A shirt with draws on it. Jesus Christ.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Tinpot on 18:27 - Apr 7 with 3122 viewsJ2BLUE

Does it come with a free i'm with stupid t shirt for the person they are with?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Tinpot on 18:50 - Apr 7 with 2985 viewsMullet

They're actually trying to cash in

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Tinpot on 18:57 - Apr 7 with 2884 viewsFrimleyBlue

Tinpot on 18:27 - Apr 7 by Swailsey

Is participation on the back

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

The only way that could be any more tinpot.... on 19:05 - Apr 7 with 2814 viewsBloots

....would be if the bloke running the account had only been to Carrow Road for the first time ever last month.

Oh, hang on....

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

The only way that could be any more tinpot.... on 19:12 - Apr 7 with 2754 viewsDubtractor

The only way that could be any more tinpot.... on 19:05 - Apr 7 by Bloots

....would be if the bloke running the account had only been to Carrow Road for the first time ever last month.

Oh, hang on....

FFS.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Tinpot on 19:13 - Apr 7 with 2747 viewshoppy

8 wins, and 6 draws in that time, or to put another way, 5 of the last 8 have been draws...

It's almost like this is the same club that have their most famous moment being a win in Munich, in a competition participation run that had 2 draws, 2 defeats and only 2 wins for them.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

The only way that could be any more tinpot.... on 19:13 - Apr 7 with 2747 views2-5-7

The only way that could be any more tinpot.... on 19:05 - Apr 7 by Bloots

Oh, hang on....

Hopefully his girlfriend is older than 15 and is therefore ok wearing the t-shirt when with him.
Otherwise will be a bit weird.
Login to get fewer ads

Tinpot on 23:22 - Apr 7 with 2278 viewsVanSaParody

Do you think Planet Blue should produce merchandise with every European result (especially our HOME record) down one side, versus their European results on the other?

Especially if we INCLUDE the Texaco Cup?
[Post edited 7 Apr 23:26]
Tinpot on 02:19 - Apr 8 with 2114 viewscharlie1

To be fair, when you celebrate the anniversary of losing an FA Cup tie 70+ years ago, and a UEFA Cup tie, draws are a big deal.

I can genuinely say, without fear of contradiction, that in the 47 years of supporting Town there isn’t one draw or loss that I would consider worthy of celebration, let alone walking around proudly displaying it.

But that’s the full extent of their ambition - not to get beaten by one other club.
It’s no wonder the board have no desire to invest or develop, when the ‘fan’base are so very easily pleased.
Tinpot on 07:36 - Apr 8 with 1871 viewsChurchman

Tinpot on 02:19 - Apr 8 by charlie1

To be fair, when you celebrate the anniversary of losing an FA Cup tie 70+ years ago, and a UEFA Cup tie, draws are a big deal.

I can genuinely say, without fear of contradiction, that in the 47 years of supporting Town there isn’t one draw or loss that I would consider worthy of celebration, let alone walking around proudly displaying it.

But that’s the full extent of their ambition - not to get beaten by one other club.
It’s no wonder the board have no desire to invest or develop, when the ‘fan’base are so very easily pleased.

Agree. Draws and losses are not to be celebrated. Nor is taking part in competitions..

Definitely tinpot.

You know when you tread in dog mess with your trainers and it gets into the treads? I view them as that. Unpleasant, difficult to get off but you know you’ll clean it off eventually.
Tinpot on 07:44 - Apr 8 with 1854 viewsbluejacko

And to think they mock our three stars🙄😂
Tinpot on 08:42 - Apr 8 with 1711 viewsessexpaul64

Hypertheticly speaking. If they got relegated for 10 years and we stayed in championship. Would they start celebrating 25 years etc 🤣🤣🤣
[Post edited 8 Apr 8:48]
Tinpot on 08:51 - Apr 8 with 1652 viewsessexpaul64

Does that mean we can celebrate Liverpool not beating us for 20 odd years 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tinpot on 08:59 - Apr 8 with 1621 viewspennblue

I really don't think we should discourage this guy...... he is doing some great work

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Tinpot on 09:29 - Apr 8 with 1538 viewsStewart27

Did Norwich present themselves with any kind of trophy after the match on Saturday?

Heard rumours of this but wasn’t too sure.
Tinpot on 10:11 - Apr 8 with 1417 viewslizzibee

Tinpot on 09:29 - Apr 8 by Stewart27

Did Norwich present themselves with any kind of trophy after the match on Saturday?

Heard rumours of this but wasn’t too sure.

think they are currently organising a re-screening of the game with a few players present followed by an open-top bus tour
Tinpot on 10:14 - Apr 8 with 1394 viewsNeedhamChris

Tinpot on 10:11 - Apr 8 by lizzibee

think they are currently organising a re-screening of the game with a few players present followed by an open-top bus tour

I don't see the point of these comments. Had we won we'd definitely still be talking about it now - just comes across as a bit better.

Almost as bad as the 'it wasn't our main priority' posts that only really started after we lost.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Tinpot on 10:15 - Apr 8 with 1391 viewsBrettenhamBlue

How many years is it since Nottingham Forest beat Notts County in the league?

And they are not harping on about it...

Just looked it up. 1993.

So 31 years ago
[Post edited 8 Apr 10:18]

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

Tinpot on 10:20 - Apr 8 with 1346 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I expect the matching gloves with six fingers will be a big seller.
Tinpot on 10:44 - Apr 8 with 1273 viewsHighgateBlue

This is undoubtedly tinpot, but we must take this on the chin. They can scarcely be expected to beat us every single time, so I don't see that including draws is really that laughable. Our record against them in recent times (and in the full living memory of a chunk of our fans!) is indeed laughable. The only way to stop this is to actually beat them eventually. Personally I don't think that's too much to ask. Naturally I want to go up automatically, but beating Norwich in the playoffs in front of a crowd wearing these T shirts would be some feeling.
Tinpot on 11:03 - Apr 8 with 1233 viewsbournemouthblue

Tinpot on 10:15 - Apr 8 by BrettenhamBlue

How many years is it since Nottingham Forest beat Notts County in the league?

And they are not harping on about it...

Just looked it up. 1993.

So 31 years ago
[Post edited 8 Apr 10:18]

I can't remember who it was, it might have been West Brom who hadn't lost to Wolves for a similar length of time, possibly longer

You'd have to be a fool to think Wolves haven't been the superior club to West Brom for at least a decade now

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Tinpot on 11:24 - Apr 8 with 1169 viewsVaughan8

It is a bit weird. 15 years consists of 14 games.

4 of which were in the same season. Most of the others were in a period where we were just not that good, including the 2 in the relgation season, of which they only won 1....!

WOuld we be mocking them if it was the other way round - Definitely
WOuld anyone make this merchandise - I would hope not!
Tinpot on 12:06 - Apr 8 with 1061 viewshoppy

Tinpot on 10:14 - Apr 8 by NeedhamChris

I don't see the point of these comments. Had we won we'd definitely still be talking about it now - just comes across as a bit better.

Almost as bad as the 'it wasn't our main priority' posts that only really started after we lost.

Had we won we'd definitely still be talking about it now... yes, granted, but would we be producing commemorative tshirts about it? I don't think so.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Tinpot on 12:09 - Apr 8 with 1052 viewsyorkshireblue

Tinpot on 11:03 - Apr 8 by bournemouthblue

I can't remember who it was, it might have been West Brom who hadn't lost to Wolves for a similar length of time, possibly longer

You'd have to be a fool to think Wolves haven't been the superior club to West Brom for at least a decade now

A decade ago Wolves were League One, and WBA were in the Prem...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024