Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) 21:24 - Apr 17 with 1890 viewsgainsboroughblue

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 21:35 - Apr 17 with 1646 viewspointofblue

Madrid were just inviting City onto them. The equaliser was coming.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 21:37 - Apr 17 with 1633 viewsgainsboroughblue

English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 21:35 - Apr 17 by pointofblue

Met in the semis last year didn't they. Madrid were really poor then.

English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 21:39 - Apr 17 with 1627 viewsMK1

Can't say I'm overly bothered, but guess it is nice to have an English interest.
English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 21:44 - Apr 17 with 1598 viewsBloomBlue

RM trying to do what they do frequently, parked the bus. Probably try and hold on for penalties now.
English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 21:59 - Apr 17 with 1545 viewsGarv

English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 21:35 - Apr 17 by pointofblue

I reckon it would have come a lot earlier if they'd got Doku on earlier. They needed a bit of pace and someone to beat a man.

It reminded me how nice it will be to have Burns back when we do.
[Post edited 17 Apr 22:00]

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 22:09 - Apr 17 with 1482 viewsstonojnr

English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 21:39 - Apr 17 by MK1

Can't say I'm overly bothered, but guess it is nice to have an English interest.

yeah its good to see Jude Bellingham play.
English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 22:48 - Apr 17 with 1413 viewsgainsboroughblue

And gone, gone.

English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 22:49 - Apr 17 with 1407 viewsIllinoisblue

Nice work, Madrid. F you, 115 FC

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 22:50 - Apr 17 with 1398 viewspointofblue

Maybe the Premier League isn't as good as it's hyped out to be.

English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 22:51 - Apr 17 with 1379 viewsquirkie

We're just going to have to qualify for Europe next season and show them how it is done in 2025/26.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 22:51 - Apr 17 with 1377 viewsgainsboroughblue

English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 22:50 - Apr 17 by pointofblue

2 more likely to go tomorrow night. Can't see WHU and Liverpool turning their deficits around.

England look very unlikely to get one of the extra coefficient places for the bloated UEFA comps next year.

English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 22:54 - Apr 17 with 1368 viewscressi

I said this after the 1st legs including sides playing tomorrow.
And I will also say England won't win the Euros zero chance with Southgate.
English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 22:55 - Apr 17 with 1353 viewscressi

English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 22:09 - Apr 17 by stonojnr

yeah its good to see Jude Bellingham play.

Bellingham did nothing tonight rolled around on floor a couple of times his no Zidane and never will be.
English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 23:07 - Apr 17 with 1266 viewspointofblue

English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 22:51 - Apr 17 by gainsboroughblue

2 more likely to go tomorrow night. Can't see WHU and Liverpool turning their deficits around.

England look very unlikely to get one of the extra coefficient places for the bloated UEFA comps next year.

Not even sure if Villa will make it - Lille are tough at home. If they do they're likely to be the only ones left.

English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 23:12 - Apr 17 with 1212 viewsbournemouthblue

English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 22:51 - Apr 17 by gainsboroughblue

Which ironically means Arsenal's failure could hamper Tottenham

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 23:15 - Apr 17 with 1207 viewssmithy69

English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 22:55 - Apr 17 by cressi

Bellingham did nothing tonight rolled around on floor a couple of times his no Zidane and never will be.

He’s only 20 years old. He literally Has the world at his feet - and judging him on 1 game is ridiculous

Zidane for reference was 29 or 30 when he went to Madrid
English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 23:51 - Apr 17 with 1130 viewshoppy

Not surprised Arsenal have gone out anyway… I don’t recall an English team ever doing well in Munich of any worth.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 00:33 - Apr 18 with 1058 viewsstonojnr

harsh crowd ;)
English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 06:20 - Apr 18 with 916 viewsPerublue

It’s often been mentioned that the premier leagues competitiveness (as in quantity of teams able to beat others) and full on style of play does handicap its success rate in Europe.
Given that generally until very recently and still not always the Europa and conference aren’t taken as seriously as other countries do too.
With Spain having 2 and a half clubs,Italy 1 or 2 changing each year , Germany Bayern and sometimes dortmund and France psg… it’s quite different in the EPL with up to 10 and beyond teams that can take points off each other.

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 06:23 - Apr 18 with 909 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Just 7 of the last 12 finalists and 3 of the last 5 winners coming from England…

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 06:59 - Apr 18 with 795 viewsPerublue

English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 06:23 - Apr 18 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Just 7 of the last 12 finalists and 3 of the last 5 winners coming from England…

Indeed … the uefa club/country coefficient which I think runs over 5 seasons has England waaaay out in front and shows what an outlier of a season this one is which coincidentally has a rare 3 horse race for the league title.

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 07:03 - Apr 18 with 784 viewsBlueBadger

Should have taken him off and put Jackson on.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 07:06 - Apr 18 with 774 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 06:59 - Apr 18 by Perublue

Indeed … the uefa club/country coefficient which I think runs over 5 seasons has England waaaay out in front and shows what an outlier of a season this one is which coincidentally has a rare 3 horse race for the league title.

4 years ago there were no English semi-finalists either, the following year was an all-English final

It’ll take more than one season for English teams to no longer be seen as the dominant force, and likely this season will prove an outlier as you say given the relative finances of the leagues. Although of course, teams like Real and Bayern will remain strong and fully capable of knocking out anyone

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 07:46 - Apr 18 with 715 viewsEuropablue

I'm glad to see Man City get knocked out. Now that Arsenal are out it would be nice to see Bayern win the competition as then people will be kinder to Harry Kane, and maybe we might win the Euros!
English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 07:47 - Apr 18 with 714 viewschicoazul

Occasional reminder that hoping all the English clubs do well in Europe is the most Tory thing imaginable.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024