Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So...give me your 3 words to describe how you are feeling right now! (n/t) 18:36 - Apr 27 with 752 viewshomer_123

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So...give me your 3 words to describe how you are feeling right now! (n/t) on 18:38 - Apr 27 with 573 viewsFrimleyBlue

Anxious yet excited

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So...give me your 3 words to describe how you are feeling right now! (n/t) on 18:40 - Apr 27 with 562 viewsgainsboroughblue

Can't sit still.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

So...give me your 3 words to describe how you are feeling right now! (n/t) on 18:41 - Apr 27 with 550 viewsMetal_Hacker

Trying to believe

Poll: If it were one or the other

So...give me your 3 words to describe how you are feeling right now! (n/t) on 18:41 - Apr 27 with 538 viewsFrimleyBlue

So...give me your 3 words to describe how you are feeling right now! (n/t) on 18:40 - Apr 27 by gainsboroughblue

Can't sit still.

There's cream for that.

Ask keno.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So...give me your 3 words to describe how you are feeling right now! (n/t) on 18:42 - Apr 27 with 541 viewsPortwoman

Sick with worry
So...give me your 3 words to describe how you are feeling right now! (n/t) on 18:43 - Apr 27 with 535 viewsbazza

Sh!t stained pants
So...give me your 3 words to describe how you are feeling right now! (n/t) on 18:45 - Apr 27 with 519 viewsBABLUE

So...give me your 3 words to describe how you are feeling right now! (n/t) on 18:43 - Apr 27 by bazza

Sh!t stained pants

Hoping and praying
So...give me your 3 words to describe how you are feeling right now! (n/t) on 18:46 - Apr 27 with 513 viewspointofblue

Worryingly pretty calm.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

So...give me your 3 words to describe how you are feeling right now! (n/t) on 18:47 - Apr 27 with 498 viewspeterleeblue

This is Amazing!
So...give me your 3 words to describe how you are feeling right now! (n/t) on 18:48 - Apr 27 with 499 viewslegoman

Jelly jelly jelly.

Poll: Sheepshanks 5 years -v- Evans 5 points

So...give me your 3 words to describe how you are feeling right now! (n/t) on 18:48 - Apr 27 with 499 viewsAce_High1

Bring, It, on.

This is what sport is all about, having something to play for and to be successful.

Embrace it and enjoy - whatever happens tonight we are still massive favourites for top 2.
So...give me your 3 words to describe how you are feeling right now! (n/t) on 18:49 - Apr 27 with 490 viewsWeWereZombies

Awaiting

Team

News

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

So...give me your 3 words to describe how you are feeling right now! (n/t) on 18:50 - Apr 27 with 490 viewsGuthrum

Enjoying tomato soup.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

So...give me your 3 words to describe how you are feeling right now! (n/t) on 18:51 - Apr 27 with 482 viewsbazza

So...give me your 3 words to describe how you are feeling right now! (n/t) on 18:45 - Apr 27 by BABLUE

Hoping and praying

No, it just happened all by itself
So...give me your 3 words to describe how you are feeling right now! (n/t) on 18:51 - Apr 27 with 477 viewsjoepublic

Blue Army Repeat

Poll: If you had to choose one other team to join us in the automatic places?

So...give me your 3 words to describe how you are feeling right now! (n/t) on 18:56 - Apr 27 with 443 viewsBrianTablet

Confidently, doubtfully terrified

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

So...give me your 3 words to describe how you are feeling right now! (n/t) on 18:57 - Apr 27 with 438 viewsPlums

I hate football

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

So...give me your 3 words to describe how you are feeling right now! (n/t) on 18:58 - Apr 27 with 426 viewsbazza

So...give me your 3 words to describe how you are feeling right now! (n/t) on 18:57 - Apr 27 by Plums

I hate football

I like candy
So...give me your 3 words to describe how you are feeling right now! (n/t) on 19:00 - Apr 27 with 404 viewsHelp

Expecting to win
So...give me your 3 words to describe how you are feeling right now! (n/t) on 19:06 - Apr 27 with 372 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

F***ing sh***ing it.
So...give me your 3 words to describe how you are feeling right now! (n/t) on 19:07 - Apr 27 with 363 viewsNeedhamChris

Wasn't expecting that

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

So...give me your 3 words to describe how you are feeling right now! (n/t) on 19:07 - Apr 27 with 362 viewshoppy

Let’s
Do
This!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So...give me your 3 words to describe how you are feeling right now! (n/t) on 19:08 - Apr 27 with 359 viewsMVBlue

Trust in McKenna

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

So...give me your 3 words to describe how you are feeling right now! (n/t) on 19:09 - Apr 27 with 348 viewsBuhrer

Burns and Hirst

Going to win
So...give me your 3 words to describe how you are feeling right now! (n/t) on 19:13 - Apr 27 with 306 viewsLeathersblueblood

Very very confident.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024