Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should europe be the expectations next season? 16:13 - May 9 with 2011 viewsMidlandBlue25

Should we be aiming for Europe next season? I don’t think we’ll get top 4 but in the top 7 will be nice. A season in Europe would attract many new fans. We could build a 40-45k extension and be a massive club in a decade.
[Post edited 9 May 16:17]
Should europe be the expectations next season? on 16:15 - May 9 with 1741 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

*sigh*

It’s going to be a bloody long summer…
Should europe be the expectations next season? on 16:15 - May 9 with 1737 viewsHelp

Yes and second in the league. Aim high. Got us this far so far.
Should europe be the expectations next season? on 16:18 - May 9 with 1698 viewsReus30

2nd in the League guaranteed baby!
Should europe be the expectations next season? on 16:21 - May 9 with 1681 viewsfooters

Will you stop posting squit, please?

Ta.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Should europe be the expectations next season? on 16:28 - May 9 with 1635 viewsnodge_blue

No. We should be aiming for 12th and hoping for 16th.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Should europe be the expectations next season? on 16:29 - May 9 with 1632 viewsLA_Tractor_Boy

Surely this is a joke, right?

My biggest fear for next season isn't that we might get smashed every week. It's that fans won't have realistic expectations and will start booing if we get pumped at home by Bournemouth, Brentford or Brighton.
Should europe be the expectations next season? on 16:30 - May 9 with 1629 viewsIllinoisblue

Should europe be the expectations next season? on 16:15 - May 9 by SuperKieranMcKenna

*sigh*

It’s going to be a bloody long summer…

We’re going to need a bigger div list

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Should europe be the expectations next season? on 16:50 - May 9 with 1507 viewsMattinLondon

You do know that the club can be both realistic and ambitious at the same time?
Login to get fewer ads

Should europe be the expectations next season? on 16:57 - May 9 with 1480 viewsSitfcB

Survival should be our minimal expectation.

The way this club is going though I won’t rule anything else out.

Just going to enjoy the ride, we may lose a few more games than we’re used to!!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Should europe be the expectations next season? on 17:00 - May 9 with 1468 viewsHelp

Should europe be the expectations next season? on 16:29 - May 9 by LA_Tractor_Boy

Surely this is a joke, right?

My biggest fear for next season isn't that we might get smashed every week. It's that fans won't have realistic expectations and will start booing if we get pumped at home by Bournemouth, Brentford or Brighton.

I will never boo ITFC
Should europe be the expectations next season? on 17:16 - May 9 with 1415 viewsJ2BLUE

This is why we need a proper div list Gav.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Should europe be the expectations next season? on 17:18 - May 9 with 1400 viewsKeno

Kierans good, but I'm not sure reversing Brexit is something even he is capable of

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Should europe be the expectations next season? on 17:19 - May 9 with 1394 viewsbluelagos

45k extension? That would mean we only have a capacity of 75k, not sure how we can compete with Real Madrid with such a small ground.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Should europe be the expectations next season? on 17:19 - May 9 with 1393 viewsGlory_Hunter

If we stay up I shall be chuffed to bits.
Should europe be the expectations next season? on 17:23 - May 9 with 1350 viewsNthQldITFC

Should europe be the expectations next season? on 16:18 - May 9 by Reus30

2nd in the League guaranteed baby!

2nd is standing still - we don't do standing still!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Should europe be the expectations next season? on 17:31 - May 9 with 1321 viewsfarkenhell

Should europe be the expectations next season? on 17:16 - May 9 by J2BLUE

This is why we need a proper div list Gav.

You want to div list Gav? Brave!
Should europe be the expectations next season? on 17:34 - May 9 with 1295 viewsRadioOrwell

No

17th would be amazing.
Should europe be the expectations next season? on 17:36 - May 9 with 1282 viewsbaxterbasics

Avoiding relegation whilst making a good fist of it and hopefully a shock win or two Vs the big boys. That will do me.

Next year mid table.

26/27 Europe.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Should europe be the expectations next season? on 17:40 - May 9 with 1251 viewsSwailsey

Anything from 17th upwards I’d be delighted with.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Should europe be the expectations next season? on 21:10 - May 9 with 1023 viewswkj

Anyone that thinks this way needs to just go back to playing fifa and never watch another game of football again.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Should europe be the expectations next season? on 21:21 - May 9 with 980 viewscressi

Let's be positive, But not get ahead of ourselves we have a important transfer window anywhere between 10th and 16th would amount to a fantastic season and not getting relegated still a reasonable one.
Should europe be the expectations next season? on 21:22 - May 9 with 970 viewsvictorywilhappen

FYI most of those having a pop probably refused to believe we would be promoted.
Without a doubt the new revised aim is Europe.

watching Marseille play tonight in Marseille on tv ( the locals are rather sad) and getting a kicking i have no doubt we can match and be better than this football in a few years with some spending. We have the manager. We need the belief.
[Post edited 9 May 21:24]
Should europe be the expectations next season? on 21:37 - May 9 with 908 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Should europe be the expectations next season? on 21:22 - May 9 by victorywilhappen

FYI most of those having a pop probably refused to believe we would be promoted.

watching Marseille play tonight in Marseille on tv ( the locals are rather sad) and getting a kicking i have no doubt we can match and be better than this football in a few years with some spending. We have the manager. We need the belief.

So, despite hearing McKenna saying several times during the season and during the celebrations that we hadn’t set any target except to work as hard as we can, you think that now, suddenly, we’ve set a target of Europe? Given that KMc has been at pains to point out the mammoth step up, and how far ahead of target we are?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Should europe be the expectations next season? on 21:38 - May 9 with 892 viewsvictorywilhappen

Should europe be the expectations next season? on 21:37 - May 9 by Cheltenham_Blue

So, despite hearing McKenna saying several times during the season and during the celebrations that we hadn’t set any target except to work as hard as we can, you think that now, suddenly, we’ve set a target of Europe? Given that KMc has been at pains to point out the mammoth step up, and how far ahead of target we are?

Projects progress.
Should europe be the expectations next season? on 21:49 - May 9 with 849 viewsGlory_Hunter

Should europe be the expectations next season? on 21:22 - May 9 by victorywilhappen

I don't think anyone's dismissing any possibilities happening in a few years time.

Maybe some of us should have considered which season the OP means by 'next' but it reads as this season coming up.

Either way, it's getting a bit ahead of things. Let's maybe play a game or two first and see what we're dealing with.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024