Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract 13:40 - May 22 with 16370 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 15:09 - May 22 with 2710 viewsnorfsufblue

Can I just say that if the manager does leave I'm happy to take over on a caretaker basis on those terms till they find out I'm rubbish!!
IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 15:09 - May 22 with 2703 viewsIP4_Blue

IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 15:05 - May 22 by PhilTWTD

Conversations I've had over the last couple of days.

We will see!
IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 15:12 - May 22 with 2634 viewsitfcjoe

IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 15:00 - May 22 by PhilTWTD

Might well be available after Sunday. Same with Russell Martin, who Brighton appear to have some interest in. Is from Brighton apparently.

Yep, he was born and brought up there and went through their academy including scholar there

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 15:13 - May 22 with 2609 viewsHipsterectomy

People who are saying push the boat out to his demands, aren’t we restricted by spending rules. I’m sure our owners would make £100 mill available for players of his choice if it meant he would stay, but it doesn’t mean we can

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 15:13 - May 22 with 2607 viewstextbackup

Personally, I don’t see KM being money driven.

Might be massively naive of me, and I’ll probably be proven to be incorrect.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 15:14 - May 22 with 2583 viewsSitfcB

IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 15:00 - May 22 by PhilTWTD

Might well be available after Sunday. Same with Russell Martin, who Brighton appear to have some interest in. Is from Brighton apparently.

Martin seems to be the sort to jump ship for better and brighter things even if he does get Southampton promoted, scum c^nt.
[Post edited 22 May 15:14]

COYB

IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 15:15 - May 22 with 2526 viewsnoggin

The Sun?

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 15:15 - May 22 with 2531 viewsKieran_Knows

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 15:16 - May 22 with 2512 viewsSitfcB

IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 15:13 - May 22 by Hipsterectomy

People who are saying push the boat out to his demands, aren’t we restricted by spending rules. I’m sure our owners would make £100 mill available for players of his choice if it meant he would stay, but it doesn’t mean we can

IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract by itfcjoe 22 May 13:57
It would count against us for the PSR rules, but there isn't a better £5m we could spend this year

We made £5million the other night, easy money.

COYB

IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 15:16 - May 22 with 2510 viewsIP4_Blue

IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 15:13 - May 22 by textbackup

Personally, I don’t see KM being money driven.

Might be massively naive of me, and I’ll probably be proven to be incorrect.

Agreed he will be more driven by career path, he wont just want us to escape relegation
IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 15:17 - May 22 with 2476 viewsSitfcB

IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 15:15 - May 22 by Kieran_Knows

Gone from 20/1 to 4/1 within an hour or so.

COYB

IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 15:17 - May 22 with 2460 viewsSitfcB

IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 15:15 - May 22 by noggin

The Sun?

It is.

COYB

IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 15:20 - May 22 with 2382 viewsLA_Tractor_Boy

IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 15:13 - May 22 by Hipsterectomy

We are, but even if you exclude the £100M we'll get from Sky next season, KMc has increased the value of the playing squad by god knows how many millions.

He's worth every penny.
IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 15:21 - May 22 with 2366 viewstextbackup

IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 14:19 - May 22 by portmanking

He's not liking it at all. Unfortunately, intermediaries show their true colours when they see $$$ on the horizon.

If he doesn’t like it that much he could part company with them… might cost him, but if he doesn’t like it that much, you’d do it

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 15:21 - May 22 with 2357 viewsnoggin

IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 15:17 - May 22 by SitfcB

It is.

A bit like telling us that there's no massacre in Gaza because Israel said so.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 15:44 - May 22 with 2047 viewsEuropablue

IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 13:43 - May 22 by bazza

Now you’re talking !!! Hopefully this was all McKenna wanted .

I doubt it. I'm sure money is not a problem for him. I'm sure he's more excited about what he can achieve. A pay increase certainly signals how much the club values him, so that will help. I wouldn't be surprised if he preferred to use that money on the squad.
IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 15:54 - May 22 with 1914 viewsEuropablue

IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 14:30 - May 22 by Vic

also, if he were to go it puts any applicant for his role here in a strong position to negotiate a higher salary.

Only if they have also got us two promotions in two years and won the LMA manager of the year award, or if they are a top calibre candidate. It would be much better business to spend 5 million on the manager, who is the most important person at any club, instead of throwing it at new signings.
IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 15:56 - May 22 with 1874 viewsEuropablue

IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 14:36 - May 22 by BasingstokeBlue

Can I have a pee please, Bob?

You don't need permission to go to the toilet!
IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 16:03 - May 22 with 1769 viewsSmithersJones

IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 15:54 - May 22 by Europablue

Only if they have also got us two promotions in two years and won the LMA manager of the year award, or if they are a top calibre candidate. It would be much better business to spend 5 million on the manager, who is the most important person at any club, instead of throwing it at new signings.

I think the comment needs to be read in conjunction with the one it was replying to (“ Would we bother offering anything if they thought he was reluctant to sign?”) ie if we thought he was reluctant to sign we’d be walking into a situation where ANOther new manager said “well you were prepared to give the previous bloke £5m so I’ll have some of that”.
IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 16:13 - May 22 with 1623 viewsflykickingbybgunn

IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 15:54 - May 22 by Europablue

When Bobby was offered the England job Mr Patrick offered him a 10 year contract to stay. But ambition told him what he wanted.
IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 16:26 - May 22 with 1499 viewsBrightonBlue

IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 15:12 - May 22 by itfcjoe

Yep, he was born and brought up there and went through their academy including scholar there

Still lives there.
IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 16:54 - May 22 with 1337 viewsDinDjarin

And how would anyone know that.

We really all need to switch off from all this bollox
IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 16:56 - May 22 with 1301 viewsPhilTWTD

IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 15:09 - May 22 by IP4_Blue

We will see!

Indeed!
IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 18:00 - May 22 with 1028 viewsvictorysquad

IPSWICH have offered Kieran McKenna a blockbuster new contract on 15:05 - May 22 by PhilTWTD

Conversations I've had over the last couple of days.

The package has to be top notch, if £5m that sounds like a great start (if true). But really, the ownership group have to come in big with the transfer kitty too. I TOTALLY get why McKenna is concerned about a season in the Premier League with a newly promoted side, but we need to back him to the hilt. We need to back any manager we have to the hilt, because we are going to need to poach ALL the top championship players and nab some premiership experience too.

Fun fact 3: Brighton and Chelsea are GREAT jobs, but guess what, BOTH their managers have left this week, GO FIGURE?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024