Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Removed thread 09:25 - Oct 4 with 10850 viewsPhilTWTD

Got rid of it as it had become the source of several complaints on a number of fronts, quite reasonably for the most part. Perhaps a bit more thought when posting on sensitive subjects and a lot less antagonism.
0
Removed thread on 12:49 - Oct 4 with 1952 viewswkj

Removed thread on 12:46 - Oct 4 by giant_stow

I'm the biggest pussy in the world, so you'd win. And why would i want to fight someone as lovable as yourself?


I see you're big on that fake news, about the latter part

Come On England
Poll: Is the B word actually swearing? (Bob Locks)
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

0
Removed thread on 12:49 - Oct 4 with 1952 viewswkj

Removed thread on 12:47 - Oct 4 by Pinewoodblue

I’ve often wondered why, with those extra fingers, more boxers don’t come from Norfolk.


Last thing we need is for more boxers to come off in Norfolk.

Come On England
Poll: Is the B word actually swearing? (Bob Locks)
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

3
Removed thread on 13:05 - Oct 4 with 1887 viewsCafe_Newman

Removed thread on 12:39 - Oct 4 by DanTheMan

Genuine suggestion - ban the topic.

I know this is a place for Ipswich fans to discuss anything but it only ends with the same people going round and round in circles.

There are other places people can discuss it on the internet if they want to.


Ban all conversations, inferences and avatar images, historical or otherwise, pertaining to all countries in the Middle East.

Great idea!

FREE PALASTINE FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE LEBANON FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE IRAN FROM ZIONIST BOMBS.

0
Removed thread on 13:21 - Oct 4 with 1824 viewsleitrimblue

Think I was on this removed thread yesterday. Was all quite polite when I last seen it yesterday afternoon. Obviously some wrong uns got hold of it during the night.
0
Removed thread on 13:25 - Oct 4 with 1811 viewsblueasfook

Removed thread on 12:30 - Oct 4 by MattinLondon

If they can’t crop their pop then don’t start, just stop.


I think a musical interlude in between posters having a pop at each other might help to appease the argument.

You could have a thread such as:

Pop
Pop
Pop
Music

Proud winner of 3 DaveU upvotes
Poll: Should Frimmers be allowed back?

1
Removed thread on 13:32 - Oct 4 with 1780 viewsReus30

Removed thread on 13:21 - Oct 4 by leitrimblue

Think I was on this removed thread yesterday. Was all quite polite when I last seen it yesterday afternoon. Obviously some wrong uns got hold of it during the night.


TWTD at night.

bow chicka wow wow.
0
Removed thread on 13:35 - Oct 4 with 1775 viewsMattinLondon

Removed thread on 13:25 - Oct 4 by blueasfook

I think a musical interlude in between posters having a pop at each other might help to appease the argument.

You could have a thread such as:

Pop
Pop
Pop
Music


A musical interlude is a great idea between posts. I purpose this.

0
Removed thread on 13:37 - Oct 4 with 1764 viewswkj

Removed thread on 13:35 - Oct 4 by MattinLondon

A musical interlude is a great idea between posts. I purpose this.



Im not joking, this is one of Blur's greatest

Come On England
Poll: Is the B word actually swearing? (Bob Locks)
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

0
Login to get fewer ads

Removed thread on 13:41 - Oct 4 with 1747 viewsEwan_Oozami

Removed thread on 13:25 - Oct 4 by blueasfook

I think a musical interlude in between posters having a pop at each other might help to appease the argument.

You could have a thread such as:

Pop
Pop
Pop
Music



You are the obsolete SRN4 to my Fairey Rotodyne....
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

0
Removed thread on 13:42 - Oct 4 with 1746 viewsblueasfook

Removed thread on 13:32 - Oct 4 by Reus30

TWTD at night.

bow chicka wow wow.



Proud winner of 3 DaveU upvotes
Poll: Should Frimmers be allowed back?

1
Removed thread on 13:44 - Oct 4 with 1711 viewsEwan_Oozami

Removed thread on 12:39 - Oct 4 by DanTheMan

Genuine suggestion - ban the topic.

I know this is a place for Ipswich fans to discuss anything but it only ends with the same people going round and round in circles.

There are other places people can discuss it on the internet if they want to.


Sorry Dan, Topic already gone...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/

You are the obsolete SRN4 to my Fairey Rotodyne....
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

3
Removed thread on 13:47 - Oct 4 with 1677 viewswkj

Removed thread on 13:44 - Oct 4 by Ewan_Oozami

Sorry Dan, Topic already gone...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/


I didn't have to go far to find a Toepic. The DO still exist!

https://www.suffolkgazette.com

Come On England
Poll: Is the B word actually swearing? (Bob Locks)
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

0
Removed thread on 13:52 - Oct 4 with 1650 viewsWicklowBlue

Removed thread on 12:32 - Oct 4 by PassionNotAnger

Not disagreeing with your primary observation but the threads aren’t being deleted just because of that. They are all circular arguments with two opposite and entrenched views being repeated by the same posters who have no interest in finding common ground.


This is super ironic considering the thread subject matter and what is happening elsewhere in the world.
0
Removed thread on 13:53 - Oct 4 with 1635 viewsGlasgowBlue

Removed thread on 13:25 - Oct 4 by blueasfook

I think a musical interlude in between posters having a pop at each other might help to appease the argument.

You could have a thread such as:

Pop
Pop
Pop
Music


Popped in, Souled out.

Antisemites and Jew haters will be put on ignore.
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

1
Removed thread on 13:54 - Oct 4 with 1631 viewsEwan_Oozami

Removed thread on 13:47 - Oct 4 by wkj

I didn't have to go far to find a Toepic. The DO still exist!

https://www.suffolkgazette.com


That is definitely a top ick.....

You are the obsolete SRN4 to my Fairey Rotodyne....
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

0
Removed thread on 13:56 - Oct 4 with 1613 viewsGlasgowBlue

Removed thread on 13:21 - Oct 4 by leitrimblue

Think I was on this removed thread yesterday. Was all quite polite when I last seen it yesterday afternoon. Obviously some wrong uns got hold of it during the night.


It was still there when I went to bed, although I hadn't contributed since late afternoon but when I woke up this morning there was some low level abuse aimed at Texters and myself from Big Al, who seems to exist just for the late night abuse.

As much as we may disagree, you are always courteous and at times (he says begrudgingly) insightful.

Antisemites and Jew haters will be put on ignore.
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

0
Removed thread on 14:01 - Oct 4 with 1585 viewsblueasfook

Removed thread on 13:56 - Oct 4 by GlasgowBlue

It was still there when I went to bed, although I hadn't contributed since late afternoon but when I woke up this morning there was some low level abuse aimed at Texters and myself from Big Al, who seems to exist just for the late night abuse.

As much as we may disagree, you are always courteous and at times (he says begrudgingly) insightful.


I have pointed out the same myself. He pretty much only seems to exist to have a dig at about 4 posters he's decided he doesn't like.

Proud winner of 3 DaveU upvotes
Poll: Should Frimmers be allowed back?

-1
Removed thread on 14:02 - Oct 4 with 1558 viewsDanTheMan

Removed thread on 13:05 - Oct 4 by Cafe_Newman

Ban all conversations, inferences and avatar images, historical or otherwise, pertaining to all countries in the Middle East.

Great idea!


Yes, that's obviously what I said.

Here you go everyone - https://www.reddit.com/r/Israe

Knock yourselves out.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2024 14:02]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

0
Removed thread on 14:08 - Oct 4 with 1492 viewsblueasfook

Removed thread on 13:53 - Oct 4 by GlasgowBlue

Popped in, Souled out.


Which was actually a great album. Might have to dig that out on Spotify for my afternoon listening.

Proud winner of 3 DaveU upvotes
Poll: Should Frimmers be allowed back?

0
Removed thread on 14:12 - Oct 4 with 1476 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Removed thread on 12:21 - Oct 4 by Ryorry

There's only one who posts new threads on the same subject on an almost daily basis though.


Perhaps point us to the last 2 or 3 weeks worth Ryorry and stop being so cryptic.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: What you watching.

-1
Removed thread on 14:20 - Oct 4 with 1427 viewsGlasgowBlue

Removed thread on 14:01 - Oct 4 by blueasfook

I have pointed out the same myself. He pretty much only seems to exist to have a dig at about 4 posters he's decided he doesn't like.


He actually said this on here. That he dislikes 4 posters and down arrows every post they make regardless of the content.

Antisemites and Jew haters will be put on ignore.
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

-1
Removed thread on 14:25 - Oct 4 with 1402 viewsPassionNotAnger

Removed thread on 14:20 - Oct 4 by GlasgowBlue

He actually said this on here. That he dislikes 4 posters and down arrows every post they make regardless of the content.


Brilliant, now the most prolific contributors to deleted threads have all arrived with their usual lack of self-awareness and deflection shields we can expect this thread to follow the same path

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME
7
Removed thread on 14:26 - Oct 4 with 1387 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Removed thread on 13:21 - Oct 4 by leitrimblue

Think I was on this removed thread yesterday. Was all quite polite when I last seen it yesterday afternoon. Obviously some wrong uns got hold of it during the night.


Last I saw nothing much was happening.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: What you watching.

1
Removed thread on 14:35 - Oct 4 with 1353 viewsGlasgowBlue

Removed thread on 14:25 - Oct 4 by PassionNotAnger

Brilliant, now the most prolific contributors to deleted threads have all arrived with their usual lack of self-awareness and deflection shields we can expect this thread to follow the same path

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME


With all due respect, you are a Colchester United fan who visits this board infrequently and when you do, a quick look at your posting history seems to suggest that you’re not that much different to big al. 90% of your posts are critiques of other posters.

Your first post in a week is to start waving imaginary red cards at other posters. Poor form.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2024 14:39]

Antisemites and Jew haters will be put on ignore.
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

-3
Removed thread on 14:38 - Oct 4 with 1335 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Removed thread on 14:12 - Oct 4 by BanksterDebtSlave

Perhaps point us to the last 2 or 3 weeks worth Ryorry and stop being so cryptic.


1. Someone creates a thread
2. People start arguing on the thread
3. The thread gets very heated
4. Phil pulls the thread
5. Phil posts a “I’ve pulled the thread” thread
6. People start arguing on Phil’s “I’ve pulled the thread” thread
7. Repeat Ad nauseum.

[Post edited 4 Oct 2024 14:43]

Poll: If we were to spend £200m would you rather

10
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026