| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! 12:42 - Oct 5 with 2650 views | Denny32 | He's bought in players that don't seem to know what the manager wants. Sorry but mckenna has been found out. Not good enough..if we can't beat this shower with all the suppose to be best squad in the championship? Well then it lies squarely at the feet of the manager |  | | |  |
| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! on 12:43 - Oct 5 with 2318 views | noggin | Shut up you knob. |  |
|  |
| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! on 12:44 - Oct 5 with 2291 views | redrickstuhaart | Obvious budgie is obvious. |  |
|  |
| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! on 12:45 - Oct 5 with 2259 views | John_Warks_Willy |
|  |
|  |
| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! on 12:45 - Oct 5 with 2216 views | OsmansCleanSheet | What’s the 32 relate to Denny? Your IQ? |  | |  |
| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! on 12:46 - Oct 5 with 2183 views | Denny32 |
| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! on 12:44 - Oct 5 by redrickstuhaart | Obvious budgie is obvious. |
So what will you be saying if we lose this match!! |  | |  |
| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! on 12:51 - Oct 5 with 2104 views | noggin |
| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! on 12:46 - Oct 5 by Denny32 | So what will you be saying if we lose this match!! |
You must be gutted at half time. |  |
|  |
| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! on 12:52 - Oct 5 with 2071 views | Nutkins_Return | Have a day off. |  |
|  |
| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! on 12:52 - Oct 5 with 2054 views | FelixBlue4 |
| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! on 12:45 - Oct 5 by OsmansCleanSheet | What’s the 32 relate to Denny? Your IQ? |
Is that not the number of the Nunez |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! on 15:46 - Oct 5 with 1813 views | Illinoisblue | Any update on this, you hedge-dwelling simpleton? Kidding, love your posts mate. |  |
|  |
| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! on 15:51 - Oct 5 with 1753 views | Cafe_Newman |
| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! on 12:46 - Oct 5 by Denny32 | So what will you be saying if we lose this match!! |
Now that you HAVE lost, what do YOU have to say? |  |
| FREE PALASTINE FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE LEBANON FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE IRAN FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. |
|  |
| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! on 16:00 - Oct 5 with 1665 views | Dubtractor | I say this with all due respect, but piss off you tedious troll. |  |
|  |
| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! on 16:01 - Oct 5 with 1638 views | Herbivore | Just piss off, you're irritating noise, not a Town fan. |  |
|  |
| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! on 16:03 - Oct 5 with 1603 views | Herbivore |
| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! on 12:46 - Oct 5 by Denny32 | So what will you be saying if we lose this match!! |
I imagine we'd have gone with "piss off, budgie troll" instead of the more polite piss offs you've received after we played you off the park and won deservedly. |  |
|  |
| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! on 16:06 - Oct 5 with 1559 views | bluearmy4838 | Now say it without crying. |  | |  |
| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! on 16:09 - Oct 5 with 1507 views | NthQldITFC | Poor little budgie. |  |
|  |
| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! on 16:12 - Oct 5 with 1475 views | backwaywhen | 547 days …….. |  | |  |
| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! on 16:13 - Oct 5 with 1440 views | Kropotkin123 | Div listed |  |
|  |
| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! on 16:16 - Oct 5 with 1389 views | noggin |
| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! on 16:00 - Oct 5 by Dubtractor | I say this with all due respect, but piss off you tedious troll. |
No need for the respect. |  |
|  |
| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! on 16:19 - Oct 5 with 1345 views | FoghornGleghorn | You're damn right he won't. He'll take us up though. [Post edited 5 Oct 2025 16:22]
|  | |  |
| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! on 16:23 - Oct 5 with 1300 views | Dubtractor |
| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! on 16:16 - Oct 5 by noggin | No need for the respect. |
I gave them all 'due' respect, ie none. |  |
|  |
| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! on 16:24 - Oct 5 with 1278 views | Nthsuffolkblue |
| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! on 16:19 - Oct 5 by FoghornGleghorn | You're damn right he won't. He'll take us up though. [Post edited 5 Oct 2025 16:22]
|
Just like Nunez! (Or was he there long enough ago that he did take them up before?) |  |
|  |
| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! on 16:37 - Oct 5 with 1165 views | BloomBlue | Football isn't the sport for you, have you tried conker fights? Actually that might hurt one of your 12 fingers, try chess instead. |  | |  |
| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! on 17:12 - Oct 5 with 980 views | ghostofescobar | Budgie being a budgie. |  |
|  |
| Can we not pin this Phil?? 😆 (n/t) on 17:24 - Oct 5 with 898 views | John_Warks_Willy | |  |
|  |
| I've seen enough..mckenna won't take us up !! on 17:28 - Oct 5 with 842 views | FBI | I'm not one for throwing around personal insults on a forum as a rule, because I'm an adult.... But you really are a bell end of the highest order. |  |
|  |
| |