Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TEAM 11:15 - Apr 25 with 4726 viewsSitfcB


COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

4
TEAM on 11:16 - Apr 25 with 3355 viewsFBI

Azon?

Poll: The career progress of former town players is...

0
TEAM on 11:16 - Apr 25 with 3348 viewsITFC_84

Portsmouth vibes 😬
Why another defensive change??
1
TEAM on 11:17 - Apr 25 with 3343 viewsDanTheMan

Only thing I don't like is Kipre, who has been a bit dodgy recently. Maybe we want his passing range.

Still, time to bring it home lads. COYFB!

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

-2
TEAM on 11:17 - Apr 25 with 3255 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hmm

Brom love getting down flanks and weve gone for greaves who forgets hes not a cb.

I thought the pompy game maybe have changed kms thoughts on this.

Waka Waka
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

0
TEAM on 11:18 - Apr 25 with 3246 viewsjasondozzell

On form MacAteer playing a huge part in this push and showing up the boo boys.

First away goal for him please.
3
TEAM on 11:18 - Apr 25 with 3155 viewsSE1blue

TEAM on 11:17 - Apr 25 by DanTheMan

Only thing I don't like is Kipre, who has been a bit dodgy recently. Maybe we want his passing range.

Still, time to bring it home lads. COYFB!


Thought he stuck his head on everything when needed midweek.

Poll: Should VAR be scrapped?
Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

7
TEAM on 11:19 - Apr 25 with 3078 viewsDanTheMan

TEAM on 11:18 - Apr 25 by SE1blue

Thought he stuck his head on everything when needed midweek.


That's fair, he just has this habit of switching off at crucial moments which worries me.

Maybe I'm just nervous!

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

1
TEAM on 11:21 - Apr 25 with 3007 viewspointofblue

Anyone noticed who's back on Town's bench?


Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

0
Login to get fewer ads

TEAM on 11:21 - Apr 25 with 2974 viewsbilllm

I like it workman like strong,
Just one decent performance ala Coventry please it's all we ask,
1
TEAM on 11:21 - Apr 25 with 2963 viewsnrb1985

TEAM on 11:16 - Apr 25 by FBI

Azon?


The fact that he waited so long to bring Hirst on at Charlton when Azon was clearly flagging suggest George can’t play 90mins atm imo.

As I agree, Azon is generally terrible and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a professional striker with less goal threat. His finishing is absolutely laughable.

Good team otherwise, not surprised to see JG at LB given their aerial threat.
1
TEAM on 11:21 - Apr 25 with 2957 viewsSE1blue

TEAM on 11:19 - Apr 25 by DanTheMan

That's fair, he just has this habit of switching off at crucial moments which worries me.

Maybe I'm just nervous!


Oh I hear you. That’s Ben Johnson for me.

Hoping Kipre has a big game today. Adds some firepower up front from corners too.

Poll: Should VAR be scrapped?
Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

0
TEAM on 11:22 - Apr 25 with 2940 viewsjas0999

Surprising line up in a game we need to win.

Don’t like a greaves at left back. Hopefully Kipre isn’t as rusty as his previous outing.

Very surprised we start with Azon. Perhaps today is the day he takes multiple chances?
-3
TEAM on 11:22 - Apr 25 with 2926 viewsStokieBlue

TEAM on 11:17 - Apr 25 by DanTheMan

Only thing I don't like is Kipre, who has been a bit dodgy recently. Maybe we want his passing range.

Still, time to bring it home lads. COYFB!


Kipre was good in his cameo in midweek.

Probably more concerned about Greaves at LB - he's hit and miss in that position.

SB

Avatar - M101 - Pinwheel Galaxy

3
TEAM on 11:22 - Apr 25 with 2896 viewsWallingford_Boy

TEAM on 11:21 - Apr 25 by pointofblue

Anyone noticed who's back on Town's bench?



Not too bothered by Burns being back, happy with McAteer there for now.

RIP Sir Bobby

0
TEAM on 11:22 - Apr 25 with 2926 viewsgrow_our_own

TEAM on 11:17 - Apr 25 by DanTheMan

Only thing I don't like is Kipre, who has been a bit dodgy recently. Maybe we want his passing range.

Still, time to bring it home lads. COYFB!


While he had a great game at Norwich, Greaves was at least partly responsible for the two goals at Pompey, and fully responsible for Boro's first last week (woeful positioning for the cross). Kipre makes fewer mistakes at CB, his awareness & passing are better, and edges first choice for me.
[Post edited 25 Apr 11:24]
0
TEAM on 11:22 - Apr 25 with 2923 viewscbower

No Sindre on the bench

bluescouser

0
TEAM on 11:22 - Apr 25 with 2893 views_CliveBaker_

TEAM on 11:16 - Apr 25 by ITFC_84

Portsmouth vibes 😬
Why another defensive change??


Haven’t they scored about 400% of their goals from set pieces?

I can see why we’ve gone with the back 4 we have.
[Post edited 25 Apr 11:23]
1
TEAM on 11:23 - Apr 25 with 2845 viewsDanTheMan

TEAM on 11:22 - Apr 25 by jas0999

Surprising line up in a game we need to win.

Don’t like a greaves at left back. Hopefully Kipre isn’t as rusty as his previous outing.

Very surprised we start with Azon. Perhaps today is the day he takes multiple chances?


I think Azon is there for his build-up play, which has been very good recently.

But yes, a goal would be nice.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

2
TEAM on 11:23 - Apr 25 with 2835 viewspositivity

TEAM on 11:21 - Apr 25 by pointofblue

Anyone noticed who's back on Town's bench?



burns!!!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

0
TEAM on 11:24 - Apr 25 with 2804 viewsBellevue_Blue

Why change the back 4 again ... just a mad decision.

Imagine being Greaves in our system, every three days you're being asked to play a wildly different position.
1
That’s the best starting 11 given availability (n/t) on 11:24 - Apr 25 with 2800 viewsunstableblue


Poll: Building on NthQldITFC thread - If you had to choose, would you rather?

0
TEAM on 11:25 - Apr 25 with 2746 viewsLankHenners

TEAM on 11:21 - Apr 25 by nrb1985

The fact that he waited so long to bring Hirst on at Charlton when Azon was clearly flagging suggest George can’t play 90mins atm imo.

As I agree, Azon is generally terrible and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a professional striker with less goal threat. His finishing is absolutely laughable.

Good team otherwise, not surprised to see JG at LB given their aerial threat.


It's because, despite his dodgy finishing, he plays the role much better than Hirst and has done for the last few months, which is why McKenna has been starting him more and keeping him on for longer.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

2
TEAM on 11:25 - Apr 25 with 2725 viewspointofblue

Like the line up except for the Kipre for Johnson switch. Presumably Johnson needs a break.

Great to see Burns back (to answer my original post) but no Egeli speaks volumes about the judgement of the recruitment team to miss out entirely on such a key game.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

1
That’s the best starting 11 given availability (n/t) on 11:26 - Apr 25 with 2644 viewspointofblue

That’s the best starting 11 given availability (n/t) on 11:24 - Apr 25 by unstableblue



Johnson for Kipre, otherwise I'd agree.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

1
TEAM on 11:30 - Apr 25 with 2424 viewsVic

TEAM on 11:17 - Apr 25 by FrimleyBlue

Hmm

Brom love getting down flanks and weve gone for greaves who forgets hes not a cb.

I thought the pompy game maybe have changed kms thoughts on this.


Frimmers, check the stats! We’ve done really well while Greave has deputised for Leif.

Poll: Will you be watching the 3rd/4th place play off game?

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026