Not sure how widely this is known 20:16 - Jul 10 with 3088 views bluelagos But the Belgians put mayonnaise on their chips. Anyone shouting for them should give their heads a wobble.
Not sure how widely this is known on 20:18 - Jul 10 with 2027 viewsKievthegreat They make up for it with the waffles though.
Not sure how widely this is known on 20:20 - Jul 10 with 1991 viewsSwansea_Blue Weirdo’s. Why don’t they just slather it on their testicles like normal people?
Not sure how widely this is known on 20:21 - Jul 10 with 1985 viewsChurchman Mrs C likes mayo on the side as to a couple of chums of mine. I do not. I’m not a great fan of mayo anyway. Tbf the old horsemeat munchers know how to make a good chip. Sitting outside a cafe in Brugge with a big bowl of chips and a nice beer in the sunshine - a great memory
Not sure how widely this is known on 20:22 - Jul 10 with 1978 viewsbluelagos Not sure how widely this is known on 20:18 - Jul 10 by Kievthegreat They make up for it with the waffles though.
Waffles are pretty cool to be fair. And I do really like Brugges, wonderful city. But I keep coming back to their choice of accompanying sauce to a portion of chips Wronguns, clearly.
Not sure how widely this is known on 20:22 - Jul 10 with 1973 viewsSitfcB I recently became a fan of dipping my chips in mayo, only Wetherspoons ones though.
Not sure how widely this is known on 20:23 - Jul 10 with 1971 viewsbluelagos Not sure how widely this is known on 20:20 - Jul 10 by Swansea_Blue Weirdo’s. Why don’t they just slather it on their testicles like normal people?
Noted and screenshotted.
Not sure how widely this is known on 20:25 - Jul 10 with 1964 viewsbluelagos Not sure how widely this is known on 20:22 - Jul 10 by SitfcB I recently became a fan of dipping my chips in mayo, only Wetherspoons ones though.
Blatant trolling Sitters. Need to be more subtle.
Not sure how widely this is known on 20:25 - Jul 10 with 1961 viewsfarkenhell Not sure how widely this is known on 20:20 - Jul 10 by Swansea_Blue Weirdo’s. Why don’t they just slather it on their testicles like normal people?
Made me lol
Login to get fewer adsNot sure how widely this is known on 20:28 - Jul 10 with 1931 viewsBanksterDebtSlave Pretty sure it's mayo and ketchup together. "They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches." Poll: What you watching.
Not sure how widely this is known on 20:30 - Jul 10 with 1919 viewsbluelagos Not sure how widely this is known on 20:28 - Jul 10 by BanksterDebtSlave Pretty sure it's mayo and ketchup together.
That's like wearing a half n half scarf FFS.
Not sure how widely this is known on 20:31 - Jul 10 with 1911 viewsSitfcB Not sure how widely this is known on 20:25 - Jul 10 by bluelagos Blatant trolling Sitters. Need to be more subtle.
Honest Guv! Always been a ketchup man myself but a little bit of mayo now and then never hurt. Has to be Heinz though.
Not sure how widely this is known on 20:32 - Jul 10 with 1892 viewsBelsteadCav VIDEO
Not sure how widely this is known on 20:33 - Jul 10 with 1880 viewstopguy I lived in holland its the same there chips mayo with onion sprinkled on it, yes its lovely
Not sure how widely this is known on 20:35 - Jul 10 with 1847 viewseireblue Not sure how widely this is known on 20:18 - Jul 10 by Kievthegreat They make up for it with the waffles though.
They put waffles on their mayonnaise, well that’s wierd
Not sure how widely this is known on 20:35 - Jul 10 with 1838 viewsBlueandTruesince82 God they make good chips though. I agree with you on the Mayo mind. But still I'll take a county that makes decent chips over one that pushed paella
Not sure how widely this is known on 20:43 - Jul 10 with 1752 viewsScuzzer They don't call them chips...they are called French Fries...and the Belgians invented them. Not a lot of people know that.
Not sure how widely this is known on 20:50 - Jul 10 with 1700 viewsGeoffSentence they do and they are right to do so
Not sure how widely this is known on 20:51 - Jul 10 with 1690 viewsJ2BLUE I have tried it a few times but it doesn't work IMO. It lacks flavour. Maybe, MAYBE, a smokey BBQ mayonnaise used sparingly but even then, it doesn't match ketchup. I'm with you on this one Lagos, although that might not be entirely helpful for your cause..
Not sure how widely this is known on 20:51 - Jul 10 with 1689 viewsjontysnut Your hat will fly off when I tell you they put cherries in beer
Not sure how widely this is known on 20:53 - Jul 10 with 1673 viewsbluelagos Not sure how widely this is known on 20:50 - Jul 10 by GeoffSentence they do and they are right to do so
You been hacked Mr Sentence?
Not sure how widely this is known on 20:54 - Jul 10 with 1668 viewsLegendofthePhoenix Not sure how widely this is known on 20:51 - Jul 10 by jontysnut Your hat will fly off when I tell you they put cherries in beer
So do Adnams
Not sure how widely this is known on 20:54 - Jul 10 with 1666 viewsGeoffSentence Not sure how widely this is known on 20:53 - Jul 10 by bluelagos You been hacked Mr Sentence?
I'm a big fan of the belgian approach to food, french quality, german quantity. Though they do get overly excited by mussels.
Not sure how widely this is known on 20:59 - Jul 10 with 1617 viewsbluelagos Not sure how widely this is known on 20:51 - Jul 10 by jontysnut Your hat will fly off when I tell you they put cherries in beer
I am of an age where if someone wanted a pint of lager and black, you told him to buy his own cocktails. So you're uncomfortably close to the bone with that one. Cherries ffs?
Not sure how widely this is known on 21:04 - Jul 10 with 1584 viewsBloomBlue Well I do love their chocolate
Not sure how widely this is known on 21:17 - Jul 10 with 1525 viewsmellowblue Ah, but they always have beer with it. Don't knock the Belgians.