By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
My Ashton bingo card is all ticked off except 'providing the oxygen' I guess the altitude chamber has done for that one.
He clearly had a few key points he'd come up with to say and said them about 29 times:
"Best facilities in the region" - not sure that statement did the facilities enough justice to keep repeating "Place of work not leisure" "People not bricks and mortor" "Access and ingress" - one of his favourite phrases Etc
But when all is said and done, despite the cliche and the waffle what a fantastic facility and he serves our thanks.
He clearly had a few key points he'd come up with to say and said them about 29 times:
"Best facilities in the region" - not sure that statement did the facilities enough justice to keep repeating "Place of work not leisure" "People not bricks and mortor" "Access and ingress" - one of his favourite phrases Etc
But when all is said and done, despite the cliche and the waffle what a fantastic facility and he serves our thanks.
Yeah. I felt thoroughly let down by the whole you-know-who affair and it will all be a bit arm's length for me from here on in, but the bloke has overseen a rejuvenation of my football club, so he can have a reserved thumbs up from me.
Mind you, I am a bit pissed, and unlike many I get a bit more gentle when I'm pissed.
Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
He clearly had a few key points he'd come up with to say and said them about 29 times:
"Best facilities in the region" - not sure that statement did the facilities enough justice to keep repeating "Place of work not leisure" "People not bricks and mortor" "Access and ingress" - one of his favourite phrases Etc
But when all is said and done, despite the cliche and the waffle what a fantastic facility and he serves our thanks.
Oh, I don't know, the chief executive of a football club who can work a mention of an eighteenth century French neoclassical painter into a tour of a training ground is on the way to redeeming themselves...
Yeah. I felt thoroughly let down by the whole you-know-who affair and it will all be a bit arm's length for me from here on in, but the bloke has overseen a rejuvenation of my football club, so he can have a reserved thumbs up from me.
Mind you, I am a bit pissed, and unlike many I get a bit more gentle when I'm pissed.
A little thing which got mentioned, almost in passing. Ashton took advice from SBR on facilities when the latter was at Newcastle. There are certain strains and influences which run right through this football club.
This is fantastic, a real draw for players and staff alike. A good workplace that you're proud of can make all the difference. I also enjoyed playing Ashton bingo like one of the earlier posters highlighted. I'll be using "this is not a place for fun, this is a place of work"around me office in the future.
I was curious about which League One club with "spa facilities" Ashton was referring to. Leicester City perhaps? I was stunned to read they spent 100 mil on theirs.
The media lad has been in the oxygen suite to get taller.
There is no official or published public record of Ipswich Town Chairman and CEO Mark Ashton's height, going forwards.
No, yes, exactly. The staff height data set is something that we at the football club extract from the urinal based information scanner, and we work very closely with weeFotainment statistix on that, but we do keep that confidential at the football club going forwards.
I dont know what you are all on about. Hes a guy driving the club and its players to be the best versions of themselves every day. No reason to pick apart a leader following so much success and the physical representation of that in our did he say elite performance centre (a couple of times). And If you are not impressed with the cluub arriving at base camp with an altitude room as we prep for the higher reaches of global football via this steep ascent then there is no helping you. There is no ceiling on what this incredible football cluub can do, we are future proofing. I love those people providing the fuel for our players, great team effort 👏
No, yes, exactly. The staff height data set is something that we at the football club extract from the urinal based information scanner, and we work very closely with weeFotainment statistix on that, but we do keep that confidential at the football club going forwards.
So 5 foot 5 then.
That made me laugh. Going forwards, I am going to laugh more.
I've spent absolutely ages trying to work out what the shirt is in the background at 16:30 in the video. No town player with a name like that ever having had the number 4 etc..
I think it must have been a parting gift for Chris Sousa, who spent 4 years at town.