Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK 12:29 - Jun 11 with 12177 viewsSmithy

you know those players that usually come through the youth team, start a couple of games, you think yeh they weren't bad, they then subsequently hardly ever play again and then get released.

Josh Carson
Lee Durrant

also remember a young lad who used to knock the goals in for fun for the reserves and never got a chance think his name was Robert Dickinson.

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 12:29 - Jun 11 with 5579 viewsBurwell_Blue

Ian Westlake. What on earth happened there?
Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 12:30 - Jun 11 with 5575 viewsSuperblue95

Alabi. 1 game 1 goal, never seen again

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 12:34 - Jun 11 with 5569 viewsSmithy

Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 12:29 - Jun 11 by Burwell_Blue

agreed his fall from grace was somewhat strange however he did play over 130 games for Town so hardly a short career

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 12:36 - Jun 11 with 5557 viewsPendejo

Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 12:30 - Jun 11 by Superblue95

Alabi. 1 game 1 goal, never seen again

He has been seen again, I met him last week at Elephant & Castle

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 12:38 - Jun 11 with 5548 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Jaime Peters for me. Should still be playing right back.... not sure what was wrong with him
Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 12:46 - Jun 11 with 5525 viewsGarv

Bishop

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 12:49 - Jun 11 with 5517 viewsSuperblue95

Shane O Connor always looked a cracking little full back to me before falling off the face of the earth

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 12:52 - Jun 11 with 5507 viewsSimonds92

Billy Clarke & Billy Clark - looked by some way our best prospect in that age group, didnt have the right attitude apparently.
Login to get fewer ads

Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 12:54 - Jun 11 with 5499 viewsFixed_It

Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 12:49 - Jun 11 by Superblue95

Shane O Connor always looked a cracking little full back to me before falling off the face of the earth

Agreed. Shows how much I know...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 12:55 - Jun 11 with 5487 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Ricardo Fuller.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 12:55 - Jun 11 with 5495 viewsPJH

Long time ago (mid 1970's) but Pat Sharkey.

He did not come through the youth team and was signed by SBR as a 20 year old from Portadown but I told anyone that would listen that he was going to be special for us.
Made a total of 19 appearances over two years but never reached the heights that I thought he would.
Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 12:59 - Jun 11 with 5476 viewschicoazul

Bryan Gayle

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 12:59 - Jun 11 with 5471 viewschicoazul

Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 12:29 - Jun 11 by Burwell_Blue

Went to Leeds and earned lots of money.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 13:14 - Jun 11 with 5415 viewshomer_123

Bad knees.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 13:15 - Jun 11 with 5411 viewsReuser_is_God

Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 12:36 - Jun 11 by Pendejo

He has been seen again, I met him last week at Elephant & Castle

I met a Town fan at Rockingham Arms Friday, wasn’t you was it?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 13:30 - Jun 11 with 5356 viewsmonty_radio

Pat Sharkey.

Also,more recently, but not too recent, there was a right back, Michael something.

He was ressie captain, and looked to be MoM whenever I saw him play. Not sure he even made an appearance at first team level.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 13:31 - Jun 11 with 5345 viewswallyvincent

Michael Cole. Always thought he’d go on and stay in the 1st team but ultimately fizzled out. I guess Atkinson and Kiwimya coming through meant he was surplus.

“....he’s a young tearaway by the name of Wally Vincent” - DCI Frank Haskins, Metropolitan Police Flying Squad 1975

Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 13:31 - Jun 11 with 5341 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Nathan Ellington, class on his day.

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 13:36 - Jun 11 with 5321 viewsBluespeed225

Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 13:31 - Jun 11 by wallyvincent

Michael Cole. Always thought he’d go on and stay in the 1st team but ultimately fizzled out. I guess Atkinson and Kiwimya coming through meant he was surplus.

He backed out of buying my flat off Britannia road at the very last minute in 1987, lost me a house, so no loss.
Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 13:44 - Jun 11 with 5282 viewsgordon

Lee Durrant looked excellent, remember him hitting the post from the outside of the box once after a mazy run. Thought Jai Reason was going to be good, manly because he's got a great name.
Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 13:44 - Jun 11 with 5282 viewsFixed_It

Jai Reason. Looked the part when in the Academy - whatever happened to him?

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 13:45 - Jun 11 with 5273 viewsFixed_It

Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 13:44 - Jun 11 by gordon

Lee Durrant looked excellent, remember him hitting the post from the outside of the box once after a mazy run. Thought Jai Reason was going to be good, manly because he's got a great name.

Great minds...

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 13:48 - Jun 11 with 5261 viewsclive_baker

Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 12:52 - Jun 11 by Simonds92

Billy Clarke & Billy Clark - looked by some way our best prospect in that age group, didnt have the right attitude apparently.

I know them both and I'll say you'll rarely meet a nicer bloke than one of them. As for the other...

Shane Supple was a shame, showed a lot of promise but his heart wasn't in it.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I thought i was the only one on here on 13:50 - Jun 11 with 5241 viewsGrief

Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 13:30 - Jun 11 by monty_radio

Pat Sharkey.

Also,more recently, but not too recent, there was a right back, Michael something.

He was ressie captain, and looked to be MoM whenever I saw him play. Not sure he even made an appearance at first team level.

to remember Pat Sharkey, are you talking the same era for the ressies full back?
Players who had a brief ITFC career despite you thinking they were OK on 13:54 - Jun 11 with 5233 viewsSouperJim

Liam Trotter

Presumably deemed not good enough here, but went on to make around 200 appearances in the championship for Millwall, Bolton and Forest.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024