Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight I'm going to try alcohol for the first time 14:24 - Jul 11 with 2177 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Never drank in my life out of choice. I'm 25 But this semi-final has brought some urges on and i feel i'm ready to try. I think i'm going to start on beer.

Does anyone have any advice?

Is it likely I'm going to make a mess in my underwear?

Will I cry?

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Tonight I'm going to try alcohol for the first time on 14:28 - Jul 11 with 2156 viewsJoeSoap

I think you should break yourself in gently with some hard drugs first.

“At first nothing will happen to us, and later on it will happen to us again.”

Tonight I'm going to try alcohol for the first time on 14:34 - Jul 11 with 2111 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ha. If true, my advice would be don’t. Seriously, you’re better of without it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Tonight I'm going to try alcohol for the first time on 14:36 - Jul 11 with 2101 viewsfooters

Tonight I'm going to try alcohol for the first time on 14:34 - Jul 11 by Swansea_Blue

Ha. If true, my advice would be don’t. Seriously, you’re better of without it.

Boooo. Alcohol makes you confident, sexy and impervious to criticism. Everyone knows that.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Tonight I'm going to try alcohol for the first time on 14:36 - Jul 11 with 2097 viewsBrixtonBlue

Each to their own, but I'd say if you've got this far without it why bother?

I've challenged myself to go a year without - just my luck that I happen to get made redundant in that year AND England are doing well in the World Cup.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Tonight I'm going to try alcohol for the first time on 14:37 - Jul 11 with 2088 viewsartsbossbeard

How on earth have you pulled women up to this point?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Tonight I'm going to try alcohol for the first time on 14:38 - Jul 11 with 2081 viewsfooters

Tonight I'm going to try alcohol for the first time on 14:37 - Jul 11 by artsbossbeard

If you get them pissed but stayed sober yourself, surely that would make it easier?

Tonight I'm going to try alcohol for the first time on 14:41 - Jul 11 with 2055 viewsartsbossbeard

Tonight I'm going to try alcohol for the first time on 14:38 - Jul 11 by footers

If you get them pissed but stayed sober yourself, surely that would make it easier?

I'm much more suave & charming with a Cognac on ice inside me.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Tonight I'm going to try alcohol for the first time on 14:44 - Jul 11 with 2030 viewsusm

Start slowly - a pint of Sambuca would be suggested aperitif.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Login to get fewer ads

Tonight I'm going to try alcohol for the first time on 14:44 - Jul 11 with 2012 viewsGlasgowBlue

Don't do it!!!!

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Tonight I'm going to try alcohol for the first time on 14:44 - Jul 11 with 2026 viewsJ2BLUE

I wouldn't bother. It's vastly overrated.

Start with a Newcastle ale. Don't go straight for one of the real ale suggestions, you won't like it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Tonight I'm going to try alcohol for the first time on 14:48 - Jul 11 with 2001 viewsRegencyBlue

Take it slow or you might miss the second half!
Tonight I'm going to try alcohol for the first time on 14:55 - Jul 11 with 1980 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Ask if the bar can put a jäger bomb in it for you. This turns most of the alcohol to sugar so you won’t get too drunk.
Tonight I'm going to try alcohol for the first time on 14:57 - Jul 11 with 1956 viewsTIB

Ease yourself in...coupla buca’s or jaeger bombs a great starter

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Tonight I'm going to try alcohol for the first time on 15:14 - Jul 11 with 1895 viewsSouperJim

Tonight I'm going to try alcohol for the first time on 14:57 - Jul 11 by TIB

Ease yourself in...coupla buca’s or jaeger bombs a great starter

When ingested through the eye

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Tonight I'm going to try alcohol for the first time on 15:18 - Jul 11 with 1881 viewsRobTheMonk

Just have the one of two. This is coming from a habitual binge drinker. A problem I have is I just don't know when to stop or slow down and then end up in a bit of a drunken mess feeling awful the next day. I only drink once a week maximum but I tend to go overboard. It's something I need to change because at 31 I just can't be dealing with feeling alcohol-induced-ill and the hammering of the bank balance.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2018 15:19]
Tonight I'm going to try alcohol for the first time on 16:53 - Jul 11 with 1749 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Tonight I'm going to try alcohol for the first time on 14:37 - Jul 11 by artsbossbeard

Charm and a smile
[Post edited 11 Jul 2018 16:54]

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Tonight I'm going to try alcohol for the first time on 16:56 - Jul 11 with 1734 viewsSamuelowen88

Excuse me love, does this smell like chloroform?

Poll: England v Wales Score

Tonight I'm going to try alcohol for the first time on 17:09 - Jul 11 with 1692 viewsHennikerBlu

Tonight I'm going to try alcohol for the first time on 14:36 - Jul 11 by footers

Boooo. Alcohol makes you confident, sexy and impervious to criticism. Everyone knows that.

So what you are saying is everyone on TWTD is a drunkard? :))
Tonight I'm going to try alcohol for the first time on 17:27 - Jul 11 with 1651 viewsmrshallisfit

Tonight I'm going to try alcohol for the first time on 16:53 - Jul 11 by SimonCleggsNeck

Charm and a smile
[Post edited 11 Jul 2018 16:54]

And date rape drugs.
Tonight I'm going to try alcohol for the first time on 17:30 - Jul 11 with 1639 viewsfooters

Tonight I'm going to try alcohol for the first time on 17:09 - Jul 11 by HennikerBlu

So what you are saying is everyone on TWTD is a drunkard? :))

I know I am. Can't vouch for anyone else tho! :)

Tonight I'm going to try alcohol for the first time on 17:40 - Jul 11 with 1608 viewsMelford

Tonight I'm going to try alcohol for the first time on 14:44 - Jul 11 by GlasgowBlue

Don't do it!!!!

This. I'm a right pisshead and I used to do sh!tloads of drugs, if you've got this far in life without you don't need it. I've known a lot of people get into stuff later in life and going crazy.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024