Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD Remainers 09:01 - Jul 11 with 11321 viewsGlasgowBlue

With May offering continued EU membership in all but name and Jezza’s “Hard Brexit” stance, how would you vote if a snap General election was called tomorrow?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

TWTD Remainers on 09:06 - Jul 11 with 4312 viewsKeno

I would vote by putting an X in the box of the candidate I wish to represent me

how would you vote?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

TWTD Remainers on 09:07 - Jul 11 with 4307 viewsgiant_stow

Jerra might not love remain, but I thought his party's policy is pretty similar to May's, no? Your question reveal s the lack of a decent 'just stay' option...

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

TWTD Remainers on 09:08 - Jul 11 with 4301 viewsGlasgowBlue

TWTD Remainers on 09:07 - Jul 11 by giant_stow

Jerra might not love remain, but I thought his party's policy is pretty similar to May's, no? Your question reveal s the lack of a decent 'just stay' option...

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/may/14/jeremy-corbyn-wants-hard-b

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/27/brexit-corbyn-hard-right-p
[Post edited 11 Jul 2018 9:09]

Iron Lion Zion

TWTD Remainers on 09:13 - Jul 11 with 4269 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

TWTD Remainers on 09:07 - Jul 11 by giant_stow

JC is more hard Brexit than May is.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

TWTD Remainers on 09:14 - Jul 11 with 4262 viewsNo9

I thought general elections were supposed to be about policies not personalities?
Maybe you wan't to continue the 'presidential' electoral system that has developed?
TWTD Remainers on 09:23 - Jul 11 with 4229 viewsBluefish

Conservative with no hesitation at all

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

TWTD Remainers on 09:24 - Jul 11 with 4218 viewsBluefish

TWTD Remainers on 09:06 - Jul 11 by Keno

I would vote by putting an X in the box of the candidate I wish to represent me

how would you vote?

Make sure you take a dog with you and take a photo

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

TWTD Remainers on 09:28 - Jul 11 with 4198 viewsSouperJim

The party that has fewer idiots like Boris, willing to destabilise the country in order to further their own petty ambitions

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Login to get fewer ads

TWTD Remainers on 09:31 - Jul 11 with 4189 viewsArcher4721

You're as big a charlatan as Boris Johnson. For as many years as I can remember you've been here preaching your hard right wing ideologies and hard brexit. Now it's all gone tits up for you and your heroes Boris and Gove you're trying to distance yourself from it and you're trying to reinvent yourself as this caring Tory.

Now, you know the Labour Party and Jeremy aren't advocating a "hard brexit" so please stop all this bollox, I know it's hard for you to stop lying after years of being a Tory and Brexit campaigner, but you would get the kudos you crave if you did.
TWTD Remainers on 09:35 - Jul 11 with 4175 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

TWTD Remainers on 09:31 - Jul 11 by Archer4721

You're as big a charlatan as Boris Johnson. For as many years as I can remember you've been here preaching your hard right wing ideologies and hard brexit. Now it's all gone tits up for you and your heroes Boris and Gove you're trying to distance yourself from it and you're trying to reinvent yourself as this caring Tory.

Now, you know the Labour Party and Jeremy aren't advocating a "hard brexit" so please stop all this bollox, I know it's hard for you to stop lying after years of being a Tory and Brexit campaigner, but you would get the kudos you crave if you did.

JC is certainly pro Brexit. Hes done nothing to try to promote a soft brexit.

He's actually the one person who probably couldve put a brake on things. If (amongst his many, many bribes) he had offered a second referendum he probably wouldve been elected.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

TWTD Remainers on 09:37 - Jul 11 with 4172 viewsBrixtonBlue

I thought we were all supposed to be confused as to what Jezza wants, and because of this he was part of the problem?

Now a Guardian journalist, and the leader of the Lib Dems (no bias there) say he wants a hard Brexit it's gospel?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

TWTD Remainers on 09:39 - Jul 11 with 4166 viewsNo9

TWTD Remainers on 09:35 - Jul 11 by Marshalls_Mullet

JC is certainly pro Brexit. Hes done nothing to try to promote a soft brexit.

He's actually the one person who probably couldve put a brake on things. If (amongst his many, many bribes) he had offered a second referendum he probably wouldve been elected.

There is no 'soft brexit' is there?
Political double speak
TWTD Remainers on 09:45 - Jul 11 with 4145 viewsBlueinBrum

Labour because I share the views of my MP Tulip Siddiq on the subject. She has previously proved herself principled enough to break rank and vote for what she believes in and for what her constituents voted for (c.80% remain if i recall correctly).
TWTD Remainers on 09:48 - Jul 11 with 4132 viewslowhouseblue

a conversation with an ex tory mp who was dumped at the last election. quite an eye opener. the ex-mp thought we joined the eu as a result of the '75 referendum, that the referendum was called by heath and that wilson had remained neutral during the campaign. how is it possible for someone whose life must have been dominated by the eu issue and the 2016 referendum to know less than nothing about the one in '75?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

TWTD Remainers on 09:51 - Jul 11 with 4118 viewsGlasgowBlue

TWTD Remainers on 09:14 - Jul 11 by No9

I thought general elections were supposed to be about policies not personalities?
Maybe you wan't to continue the 'presidential' electoral system that has developed?

They are. The current Conservative policyb is a soft Brexit. Labour's position is hard Brexit.

Iron Lion Zion

TWTD Remainers on 09:52 - Jul 11 with 4111 viewslowhouseblue

TWTD Remainers on 09:51 - Jul 11 by GlasgowBlue

They are. The current Conservative policyb is a soft Brexit. Labour's position is hard Brexit.

yeah, but if corbyn actually tried to negotiate a hard brexit he'd come back and it would turn out that were now a member of the euro.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2018 9:53]

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

TWTD Remainers on 09:53 - Jul 11 with 4109 viewsGlasgowBlue

TWTD Remainers on 09:31 - Jul 11 by Archer4721

Oh dear.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2018/01/it-s-time-accept-labour-m

Iron Lion Zion

TWTD Remainers on 09:55 - Jul 11 with 4093 viewsNo9

TWTD Remainers on 09:52 - Jul 11 by lowhouseblue

yeah, but if corbyn actually tried to negotiate a hard brexit he'd come back and it would turn out that were now a member of the euro.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2018 9:53]

You still don't understand do you?
This is a tory show & has been since 1972.
Get used to it.
TWTD Remainers on 09:55 - Jul 11 with 4092 viewsgiant_stow

TWTD Remainers on 09:08 - Jul 11 by GlasgowBlue

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/may/14/jeremy-corbyn-wants-hard-b

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/27/brexit-corbyn-hard-right-p
[Post edited 11 Jul 2018 9:09]

So we agree then. Jez wants it hard, his party less so.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

TWTD Remainers on 09:56 - Jul 11 with 4090 viewsSomethingBlue

Are there any positive reasons to vote Conservative? Surely anyone with a brain would rather avoid a sinking ship that, within a decade, will be wrecked for good.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

TWTD Remainers on 09:56 - Jul 11 with 4083 viewsGlasgowBlue

TWTD Remainers on 09:37 - Jul 11 by BrixtonBlue

I thought we were all supposed to be confused as to what Jezza wants, and because of this he was part of the problem?

Now a Guardian journalist, and the leader of the Lib Dems (no bias there) say he wants a hard Brexit it's gospel?

Jezza has always been honest regarding his views on Brexit. He even sacked Owen Smith a few months ago for even suggesting we have a second referendum.

Have you actualy bothered going past the cult of personality and read what Jezza has said on the subject?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jan/08/jeremy-corbyn-eu-single-market-

Iron Lion Zion

TWTD Remainers on 10:03 - Jul 11 with 4052 viewsGlasgowBlue

TWTD Remainers on 09:56 - Jul 11 by SomethingBlue

Are there any positive reasons to vote Conservative? Surely anyone with a brain would rather avoid a sinking ship that, within a decade, will be wrecked for good.

I can't think of a single reason.

Now back to my original question. General election tomorrow. One party has a soft Brexit policy, the other advocates hard.

If you are a remainer, who will you vote for? I really didn't think this was going to be a particualy hard question for so many people to answer.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2018 10:04]

Iron Lion Zion

TWTD Remainers on 10:05 - Jul 11 with 4045 viewsBrixtonBlue

TWTD Remainers on 09:56 - Jul 11 by GlasgowBlue

Jezza has always been honest regarding his views on Brexit. He even sacked Owen Smith a few months ago for even suggesting we have a second referendum.

Have you actualy bothered going past the cult of personality and read what Jezza has said on the subject?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jan/08/jeremy-corbyn-eu-single-market-

I was clearly talking about what people have posted on here rather than my own view/understanding.

But I'm not going to bother getting into a debate with you about it. You'll swerve the questions you can't deal with, demand answers from others though, I'll then (rightly) call you a hypocrite and you'll call me a 6 year old.

There, that's 12 pages saved.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

TWTD Remainers on 10:05 - Jul 11 with 4033 viewsjaykay

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

TWTD Remainers on 10:11 - Jul 11 with 4026 viewsGlasgowBlue

TWTD Remainers on 10:05 - Jul 11 by BrixtonBlue

I was clearly talking about what people have posted on here rather than my own view/understanding.

But I'm not going to bother getting into a debate with you about it. You'll swerve the questions you can't deal with, demand answers from others though, I'll then (rightly) call you a hypocrite and you'll call me a 6 year old.

There, that's 12 pages saved.

Ha! you've only gone and done a Dollers again (copyright SB)

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024