Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At what point does it become Skulaboh.... 08:14 - Oct 1 with 4763 viewsitfcjoe

...and follow Skyam and Skuglas into ITFC fans lexicon? Or is it Skalobah?

We just haven't had a good balance in midfield for about years

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 08:19 - Oct 1 with 3718 viewsCurrie10

7-3-1 with a CB at RB.

Hmmmm - looks familiar....
At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 08:20 - Oct 1 with 3706 viewsDubtractor

I quite like Skalabuse.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 08:22 - Oct 1 with 3699 viewsReuser_is_God

Yes, they do seem to get in each other’s way an awful lot.

I’d like to see Skuse/Edun/Nolan as the 3.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 08:24 - Oct 1 with 3693 viewsGuthrum

At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 08:20 - Oct 1 by Dubtractor

I quite like Skalabuse.

Skalabuse, Skalabuse, will you do the Fandango?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 08:25 - Oct 1 with 3686 viewsReuser_is_God

At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 08:19 - Oct 1 by Currie10

7-3-1 with a CB at RB.

Hmmmm - looks familiar....

At least with Chalobah he does look to play forward passes.

Evans out

At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 08:26 - Oct 1 with 3681 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

.....not to mention Paul Hurst and his bloomin' favourite 'top blokes.'

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 08:31 - Oct 1 with 3672 viewsWD19

Our midfield is less 'Sku-lobah' and more 'Cha-se' at the moment.
At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 08:34 - Oct 1 with 3665 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

.....on Tuesday there going to give us.....Shalobah
[Post edited 1 Oct 2018 8:36]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Login to get fewer ads

At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 08:40 - Oct 1 with 3644 viewsRobTheMonk

At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 08:44 - Oct 1 with 3628 viewstextbackup

At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 08:22 - Oct 1 by Reuser_is_God

how edun doesn't get more game time is a mystery to me

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 08:50 - Oct 1 with 3597 viewsKeaneish

At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 08:22 - Oct 1 by Reuser_is_God

Yeah, it's one or the other for me, especially at home. Both offer so.ethi g slightly different but we need more attacking impetus and Edun for Chalobah would be a good swap tomorrow. If we're worried about Boro's quality then Edun for Nolan if Skuse and Chalobah get the nod.

Either way, I like Skubah.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 08:55 - Oct 1 with 3573 viewsHerbivore

At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 08:25 - Oct 1 by Reuser_is_God

Badly, and no more than Skuse does imo. I'm not getting young Trevoh, he has some talent but looks like he has no idea what he's doing half the time. Skuse is twice the player in that DM role currently. Get Edun in until Huws or Dozzer are match fit and we have a much better balance in midfield.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 09:23 - Oct 1 with 3503 viewsCurrie10

At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 08:25 - Oct 1 by Reuser_is_God

Always gives the ball awayyyyyyy 1 2 3 4

Oooooo
At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 09:27 - Oct 1 with 3495 viewshoppy

At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 08:24 - Oct 1 by Guthrum

Skalabuse, Skalabuse, will you do the Fandango?

Is what came to my mind also!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 09:33 - Oct 1 with 3482 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Chalobah certainly falls into the category of 'Athlete First, Footballer second' on current viewing, but there is some player in there is he straightens out some of those kinks.

Whoever has played in there with Skuse, has tended to just alonsgide him. Chalobah, Downes & Edun have all been a bit guilty of it, when in reality a box to box midfielder would help solve a whole host of our current problems.
They're all athletic young lads who are decent on the ball, so you'd hope they could add a bit more attacking intent when playing there, rather than sit in & play it safe.
At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 09:34 - Oct 1 with 3479 viewsRobTheMonk

At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 08:55 - Oct 1 by Herbivore

Badly, and no more than Skuse does imo. I'm not getting young Trevoh, he has some talent but looks like he has no idea what he's doing half the time. Skuse is twice the player in that DM role currently. Get Edun in until Huws or Dozzer are match fit and we have a much better balance in midfield.

I pass more wind during a game than Chalobah passes forwards successfully.
At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 09:39 - Oct 1 with 3456 viewsCoastalblue

At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 09:34 - Oct 1 by RobTheMonk

I pass more wind during a game than Chalobah passes forwards successfully.

The bloke that sits behind you said the same about Eden Hazard!

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 09:48 - Oct 1 with 3437 viewsconnorscontract

At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 09:33 - Oct 1 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Chalobah certainly falls into the category of 'Athlete First, Footballer second' on current viewing, but there is some player in there is he straightens out some of those kinks.

Whoever has played in there with Skuse, has tended to just alonsgide him. Chalobah, Downes & Edun have all been a bit guilty of it, when in reality a box to box midfielder would help solve a whole host of our current problems.
They're all athletic young lads who are decent on the ball, so you'd hope they could add a bit more attacking intent when playing there, rather than sit in & play it safe.

You're describing Huws or Bishop there.

Gutting.
At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 09:48 - Oct 1 with 3433 viewsBiGDonnie

Skuse has been in the midfield for years, go figure.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 09:53 - Oct 1 with 3425 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 09:48 - Oct 1 by connorscontract

You're describing Huws or Bishop there.

Gutting.

I actually think Adeyemi would be a natural fit in that role.

He's got the athleticism and physical presence to cover the ground and is pretty decent on the ball. His short spell for Rotherham shows he can create & score a few during a season and is probably the mosts 'box to box' type midfielder we have on our books.

That said. He's not kicked a ball in some time and will take a while to get anywhere near match fitness (and consideration for the first team)
At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 09:54 - Oct 1 with 3423 viewsSWGF

There are a lot of players who've been unable to play with Skuse

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 09:59 - Oct 1 with 3408 viewsCurrie10

At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 09:54 - Oct 1 by SWGF

I feel for Skuse at some of the players he's played with.

Hyam, Bru, Douglas, Chalobah off the top of my head. Poor lad.
At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 10:07 - Oct 1 with 3393 viewsitfcjoe

I do like Skuse on the whole, but a midfielder who is that limited makes it very, very difficult for a partner - especially considering he has spent a lot of time in a midfield 2.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 10:10 - Oct 1 with 3376 viewsReuser_is_God

When did we last have a midfielder who was consistently dominant in his area of the pitch?

Magilton? I guess you could argue Leadbitter.

We really have had some utter sh1t in that area of the pitch haven’t we?

Evans out

At what point does it become Skulaboh.... on 10:14 - Oct 1 with 3364 viewsLankHenners

Huws and Adeyemi managed it fine but sadly all too briefly. The problem is that the players he’s had alongside him have either been bad/too similar (Hyam, Douglas) or inexperienced (Bishop, Chalobah) though the latter has had more success than the former due to being more capable technically.

The ideal would be to have him as the base of a 3 with two players ahead of him who know what they’re doing rather than the current ‘you three play in there and see what happens’ approach.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024