Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? 10:49 - Dec 9 with 27642 viewsle2blue

Few of the reliable sources on here have said there is something happening and the stories circulating about Marcus naming his price. Would be a serious gamble for them given our current predicament but suppose their location down the road in Newmarket and that they'd pick up a decent club for a relative cheap price could be....and we play in Godolphin blue :)
So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 10:51 - Dec 9 with 10169 viewsJ2BLUE

Of course not.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 10:53 - Dec 9 with 10178 viewschicoazul

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 10:51 - Dec 9 by J2BLUE

Of course not.

EDIT; all I will say on this is, I am told that a takeover is very close to happening, and that said takeover is, again I am told, Arabic in nature.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2018 10:54]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 10:55 - Dec 9 with 10149 viewsgainsboroughblue

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 10:53 - Dec 9 by chicoazul

EDIT; all I will say on this is, I am told that a takeover is very close to happening, and that said takeover is, again I am told, Arabic in nature.

Told by whom?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 10:57 - Dec 9 with 10134 viewschicoazul

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 10:55 - Dec 9 by gainsboroughblue

Told by whom?

A friend of mine is an Analyst at an IB on Canary Wharf who has been involved with several football takeovers.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 11:18 - Dec 9 with 10026 viewsJ2BLUE

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 10:53 - Dec 9 by chicoazul

I hope you’re right but Godolphin? I’d be amazed.

Truly impaired.

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 11:20 - Dec 9 with 10017 viewschicoazul

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 11:18 - Dec 9 by J2BLUE

I hope you’re right but Godolphin? I’d be amazed.

I'm looking at his WhatsApp to me right now, all he says is "Arabic in origin". He has to be careful obvs, the guy has massive bills to pay on his house in Ingatestone and "crash pad" in Limehouse after all the rich twt.

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 11:21 - Dec 9 with 9993 viewsBrixtonBlue

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 11:20 - Dec 9 by chicoazul

I'm looking at his WhatsApp to me right now, all he says is "Arabic in origin". He has to be careful obvs, the guy has massive bills to pay on his house in Ingatestone and "crash pad" in Limehouse after all the rich twt.

Take a screen grab, obscure anything that might give his personal details away, and then post it on here.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 11:22 - Dec 9 with 9990 viewsJ2BLUE

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 11:20 - Dec 9 by chicoazul

Assuming our new owners don’t want a league one club can we expect to see plenty of investment in the January window?

How long ago was this?

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 11:23 - Dec 9 with 9987 viewschicoazul

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 11:21 - Dec 9 by BrixtonBlue

Take a screen grab, obscure anything that might give his personal details away, and then post it on here.

You're acting like I even know how to use group chat in WhatsApp.
I know you get angry when people post "def info" on here though.

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 11:25 - Dec 9 with 9961 viewschicoazul

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 11:22 - Dec 9 by J2BLUE

Assuming our new owners don’t want a league one club can we expect to see plenty of investment in the January window?

How long ago was this?

He messaged me y'day, I came back from a break during which I recused myself from all Ipswich related matters including TWTD as I wanted to have a nice time. I dropped him a line to see if any updates (and to see if I can borrow his Karcher) and he told me a takeover is very well along the line. Alan Nixon at the S*n apparently has the story.

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 11:26 - Dec 9 with 9959 viewswkj

As you can see by the entire nature of this thread and the resulting rhetoric, the rumours are utter boIIocks, or rather, a load of old pony.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2018 11:37]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 11:32 - Dec 9 with 9866 viewsBlueBadger

Granted, I've been on nights most of the week but I've seen no rumours of the sort on here.

Is this the first case of someone claiming to have seen non-existant definite info about a non-existent happening?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 11:35 - Dec 9 with 9857 viewswkj

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 11:32 - Dec 9 by BlueBadger

Granted, I've been on nights most of the week but I've seen no rumours of the sort on here.

Is this the first case of someone claiming to have seen non-existant definite info about a non-existent happening?

It originally popped up when the bulk of TWTDers amazingly somehow managed to take the word of a tweet from The Sun to heart (again) , and well- you probably need no more explaining to figure out where it went from there.

Crybaby

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 11:41 - Dec 9 with 9785 viewsBlueBadger

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 11:35 - Dec 9 by wkj

It originally popped up when the bulk of TWTDers amazingly somehow managed to take the word of a tweet from The Sun to heart (again) , and well- you probably need no more explaining to figure out where it went from there.

This is how we end up with Tory governments, Brexit and Trump.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 11:45 - Dec 9 with 9744 viewsBrixtonBlue

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 11:23 - Dec 9 by chicoazul

You're acting like I even know how to use group chat in WhatsApp.
I know you get angry when people post "def info" on here though.

I'm not asking you to know how to use group chat in WhatsApp. You said you are looking at the message right now. I'm saying take a screen grab of it. Dunno about your phone but on mine it means pressing a volume button and the power button at the same time.

I'm not angry at all, I just like a bit of validity before I'm willing to believe something. Feel free to have a pop at me or tell us you don't know how to work your phone, but it will look like evasion.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 11:46 - Dec 9 with 9736 viewswkj

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 11:45 - Dec 9 by BrixtonBlue

I'm not asking you to know how to use group chat in WhatsApp. You said you are looking at the message right now. I'm saying take a screen grab of it. Dunno about your phone but on mine it means pressing a volume button and the power button at the same time.

I'm not angry at all, I just like a bit of validity before I'm willing to believe something. Feel free to have a pop at me or tell us you don't know how to work your phone, but it will look like evasion.

You are a veteran on this board, yet you allow yourself to get baited by Chico - Take a moment to reflect dollers, even you have better standards than this.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2018 11:50]

Crybaby

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 11:49 - Dec 9 with 9728 viewsSomethingBlue

I'm not sure Godolphin were mentioned in any seriousness although there has seemingly been something going on in recent months, thing is these conversations happen all the time and usually don't lead to anything.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 11:59 - Dec 9 with 9643 viewsFtnfwest

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 11:26 - Dec 9 by wkj

As you can see by the entire nature of this thread and the resulting rhetoric, the rumours are utter boIIocks, or rather, a load of old pony.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2018 11:37]

Oh you do tend to nag...
So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 12:02 - Dec 9 with 9620 viewswkj

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 11:59 - Dec 9 by Ftnfwest

Oh you do tend to nag...

I admit it, I use TWTD to promote my colt of personality

Crybaby

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 12:02 - Dec 9 with 9617 viewsBLUEBEAT

والمشتري هو وشيكا Ipswich استيلا الخيل شيخ

Poll: W or W

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 12:13 - Dec 9 with 9549 viewsitfcjoe

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 11:45 - Dec 9 by BrixtonBlue

You either think he is making it up or you don’t - why does him producing a screenshot of a conversation you either believe or don’t believe has happened make any difference?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 12:13 - Dec 9 with 9540 viewsfactual_blue

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 11:41 - Dec 9 by BlueBadger

This is how we end up with Tory governments, Brexit and Trump.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 12:14 - Dec 9 with 9528 viewsfactual_blue

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 12:02 - Dec 9 by wkj

I admit it, I use TWTD to promote my colt of personality

Phil will be reining you in.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 12:20 - Dec 9 with 9486 viewsCoco

There is interest that ME is satisfied will take us to next level financially.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

So Godolphin takeover pipe dream or something happening? on 12:26 - Dec 9 with 9440 viewstractorboy7777

IF true, you’d think the buyer would want it solving this month so they have January to play with

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024