Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? 23:27 - Nov 21 with 3222 viewsSitfcB

Please

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 23:33 - Nov 21 with 3210 viewsSpruceMoose

Nothing interesting. The usual quarter four meltdown because daddy Phil wasn't watching while he was showing off the new stepover he'd perfected. Lack of attention in other words.

It was something about a PM being published on the forum... He went after a decent and reasonable poster and tried to claim they were up Lamberts arse or something, everyone else just laughed at him, he lost his damn mind and Phil decided he needed a break.

I don't know. The usual amateur dramatics nonsense in other words. It doesn't matter anyway. He'll be back before you know it and we will be doing this all again in a year or so.

It's as much a part of TWTD folklaw now as flying cars.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 23:34 - Nov 21 with 3206 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Nothing to drastic, think it was more of grinding Phil down over a period of time.

Was accusing SomethingBlue of sending ‘demands and threats’ on PM.

SomethingBlue posted the PM on the thread. Turned out they weren’t all that demanding and threatening after all.

Much a do about nothing. Think he’d been on the old sherbets tonight and was being rather rude to some.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 23:36 - Nov 21 with 3164 viewsSitfcB

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 23:34 - Nov 21 by TheTrueBlue1878

Nothing to drastic, think it was more of grinding Phil down over a period of time.

SomethingBlue posted the PM on the thread. Turned out they weren’t all that demanding and threatening after all.

Much a do about nothing. Think he’d been on the old sherbets tonight and was being rather rude to some.

He did say earlier he had 8 cans in the fridge and then a bottle of red waiting.

He’ll be back.

COYB

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 23:36 - Nov 21 with 3161 viewsreusersfreekicks

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 23:34 - Nov 21 by TheTrueBlue1878

He needs a break imo, just so tedious andcself referential
Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 23:37 - Nov 21 with 3157 viewsSitfcB

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 23:33 - Nov 21 by SpruceMoose

Nothing interesting. The usual quarter four meltdown because daddy Phil wasn't watching while he was showing off the new stepover he'd perfected. Lack of attention in other words.

It was something about a PM being published on the forum... He went after a decent and reasonable poster and tried to claim they were up Lamberts arse or something, everyone else just laughed at him, he lost his damn mind and Phil decided he needed a break.

I don't know. The usual amateur dramatics nonsense in other words. It doesn't matter anyway. He'll be back before you know it and we will be doing this all again in a year or so.

Nothing too exciting then? Did he say naughty words?

What was the post he got 16 uppies for though? 😂

COYB

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 23:41 - Nov 21 with 3141 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 23:37 - Nov 21 by SitfcB

Nothing too exciting then? Did he say naughty words?

What was the post he got 16 uppies for though? 😂

Think that 16 upper thread was him asking 5 rhetorical questions. All good and validate points, think most agreed with them.

Mind you it was only 20 minutes into the game so I don’t think he had had too many scoops at that point.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2020 23:42]

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 23:51 - Nov 21 with 3089 viewscatch74

He said foprp 5000 times, said only he knew about the clubs shortcomings 5000 times, said something about his red lines he wouldn’t let Lambert cross 5000 times (not sure Lambert has been paying much attention) said he was better than Edwards 5000 times, said Edwards shouldn’t play 5000 times, then after breakfast .....

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 23:51 - Nov 21 with 3091 viewsSpruceMoose

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 23:41 - Nov 21 by TheTrueBlue1878

Think that 16 upper thread was him asking 5 rhetorical questions. All good and validate points, think most agreed with them.

Mind you it was only 20 minutes into the game so I don’t think he had had too many scoops at that point.

That's the one. I never understood why he got so wound up about other people and their view of Lambert when the vast majority of the forum agreed with him.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 23:54 - Nov 21 with 3075 viewsSitfcB

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 23:41 - Nov 21 by TheTrueBlue1878

Up to 20 now. I hope it continues to grow in tribute.

FOPRP.

COYB

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 00:24 - Nov 22 with 3008 viewspistonbroke

He went fishing , threw in to much ground bait , hooked a big gun and could not land it
Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 00:29 - Nov 22 with 2994 viewsSpruceMoose

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 00:24 - Nov 22 by pistonbroke

He went fishing , threw in to much ground bait , hooked a big gun and could not land it

Story of my life out at a syndicate I used to belong to in Nacton. Fishing for Crucians, crushed by the Grass Carp.

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 00:57 - Nov 22 with 2938 viewsJ2BLUE

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 23:33 - Nov 21 by SpruceMoose

You called this months in advance. I mean, yeah, it's fairly obvious but your timing was brilliant. Last couple of months saying it's coming soon. Spot on.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2020 0:57]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 07:45 - Nov 22 with 2743 viewsportmanking

There are certain posters that have upset the equilibrium and harmony on this forum for too long. He may have a point at times, but he has become toxic and narcissistic. Good riddance IMO.
Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 07:55 - Nov 22 with 2692 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 23:51 - Nov 21 by SpruceMoose

That's the one. I never understood why he got so wound up about other people and their view of Lambert when the vast majority of the forum agreed with him.

Very true. Think there is a still a few posters in support of Lambert still. Not that there is anything wrong with that, all entitled to own opinion. Think it is because anyone wasn’t quite as consistent or tedious with their Lambert Out protests he thought he were the only one.

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 08:10 - Nov 22 with 2673 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Persistent fouling until a point that the ref had had enough.

I think we should all spare a thought for his wife and kids now...

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 08:17 - Nov 22 with 2642 viewsFixed_It

He'd love all this attention.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 09:39 - Nov 22 with 2497 viewspatrickswell

Are they gone then?

If so, thank God for that as they were one of the few people I had on Ignore. I don’t object to the Lambert Out stuff but the constant self-aggrandisement as if those of us not demanding it when we’re 3rd in the table were somehow complicit in him still being in the job really grates.

Characters like that make you glad of a 97th minute win when you’ve played poorly, just to see them get more unhinged.
Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 09:42 - Nov 22 with 2480 viewsKeno

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 08:17 - Nov 22 by Fixed_It

He'd love all this attention.

any truth in the rumour it was your comedy creation log in?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 00:52 - Nov 23 with 2218 viewsCoastalblue

I like him, and will miss him him.

I mean he's tedious, actually as boring as hell most of the time and is rearely right about football matters but most of what he says is said with a twinkle in the eye.

I was always the first ti give hime stick (well probably 8th or 9th at best) but hope he's good and look forward to seeing him back, I don't think he intended to be taken too seriously aside from the message.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 10:29 - Nov 23 with 2037 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 00:52 - Nov 23 by Coastalblue

I mean he's tedious, actually as boring as hell most of the time and is rearely right about football matters but most of what he says is said with a twinkle in the eye.

I was always the first ti give hime stick (well probably 8th or 9th at best) but hope he's good and look forward to seeing him back, I don't think he intended to be taken too seriously aside from the message.

I think that's an excuse, and although there may have been a bit of tongue-in-cheekiness at times, no-one posts that frequently on a subject and gets that worked up (particularly with fairly relaxed posters like Joe and Something) without being serious about it.

I think he'd like you to think he wasn't being serious, but his true colours were showing too often.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 10:33 - Nov 23 with 2034 viewsHerbivore

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 00:52 - Nov 23 by Coastalblue

I dunno, towards the end of The Fisher's Cycle he was getting properly weird and obsessive. The number of threads started was pretty crazy, the hounding of certain (mostly reasonable) posters, the practically begging Phil to ban him as though it made him a martyr to truth. I didn't mind the guy, found it a bit tragic how much someone in their 40s needed attention on an internet forum though. All very odd behaviour really.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 10:56 - Nov 23 with 1997 viewsportmanking

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 10:33 - Nov 23 by Herbivore

I dunno, towards the end of The Fisher's Cycle he was getting properly weird and obsessive. The number of threads started was pretty crazy, the hounding of certain (mostly reasonable) posters, the practically begging Phil to ban him as though it made him a martyr to truth. I didn't mind the guy, found it a bit tragic how much someone in their 40s needed attention on an internet forum though. All very odd behaviour really.

It really is bizarre that a middle-aged man gets such a kick out of being so contrarian and antagonistic.
Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 11:43 - Nov 23 with 1932 viewsKieran_Knows

Blimey, what will he do for attention now?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 11:46 - Nov 23 with 1925 viewsMetal_Hacker

Ok, who’s going to PM me and tell me what happened to Fishers? on 10:33 - Nov 23 by Herbivore

Personally I don't think it was just attention seeking (albeit that was the main objective I'd presume) but I get the impression he was just trying to divide people and their opinions .....consciously or subconsciously I'm not sure but for the most it worked .Chuck in anther grenade and wait for the aftermath.Problem being , a lot of people still gave "it" the time of day

Strange strange behaviour for anyone let alone a 40 year old guy

Poll: If it were one or the other

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024