Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No way that ballot was random 10:30 - Dec 9 with 5644 viewsFrimleyBlue

Looking at the majority 'going' on twitter. 90% don't look like they could shout at a fly let alone share any I'll feeling at PR.

Vry clever ME
[Post edited 9 Dec 2020 10:35]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

No way that ballot was random on 10:31 - Dec 9 with 3703 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yes, highly suspicious that all 1,800 members of the ITFC Mute Supporters Club all got in 🧐

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

No way that ballot was random on 10:32 - Dec 9 with 3697 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

What will you be filling at PR? Your trousers?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

No way that ballot was random on 10:37 - Dec 9 with 3657 viewsfactual_blue

You don't really understand 'random', do you?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

No way that ballot was random on 12:32 - Dec 9 with 3453 viewsmonytowbray

Well I got one and I’m an outspoken prick...

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

No way that ballot was random on 12:36 - Dec 9 with 3423 viewsSpruceMoose

Tickets should really first go to those living in IP1,IP2, IP3 and IP4. Limits travel during a pandemic and puts the people who actually live in Ipswich first

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

No way that ballot was random on 12:39 - Dec 9 with 3419 viewsTieDyedIn95

Our fanbase is unique.

It's the only club where the owner can openly blame the fans for the demise, the manager can also mug the fans and press off, the fan led press can be banned, meanwhile playing shocking football with one of the oldest sides in the third division and they are queuing up to come back and have become hysterical about the ballot. The facebook page is amazing, you'd have thought they'd just got cup final tickets.

You couldn't pay me to go in that ground at the moment after all this crud. These super fans are the enablers for Evans and co.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

No way that ballot was random on 13:01 - Dec 9 with 3331 viewstrulyblue

No way that ballot was random on 12:39 - Dec 9 by TieDyedIn95

Our fanbase is unique.

It's the only club where the owner can openly blame the fans for the demise, the manager can also mug the fans and press off, the fan led press can be banned, meanwhile playing shocking football with one of the oldest sides in the third division and they are queuing up to come back and have become hysterical about the ballot. The facebook page is amazing, you'd have thought they'd just got cup final tickets.

You couldn't pay me to go in that ground at the moment after all this crud. These super fans are the enablers for Evans and co.

What a cock.

Poll: Player of the season so far?

No way that ballot was random on 13:03 - Dec 9 with 3313 viewsSouperJim

Our fanbase is unique.

You can be highly critical of Evans while still wanting to support the team and enjoy going to Portman Road. These things are not mutually exclusive.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Login to get fewer ads

No way that ballot was random on 13:13 - Dec 9 with 3269 viewsIpswichKnight

Not exactly been shy of calling him a fraud either and I have a ticket.
No way that ballot was random on 13:19 - Dec 9 with 3242 viewsPinewoodblue

Anyone from BlueAction get a ticket?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

No way that ballot was random on 13:43 - Dec 9 with 3154 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Our fanbase is unique.

There has been a global pandemic, don't know if you've noticed it. People have been shut away for months, not able to do normal stuff. Many have seen friends and family die. Going to the football is part of the old normal routine, which many have missed. It's not about what they think of Marcus, or how many forward passes Jon Nolan will do. It's much deeper than that.

No-one cares that we couldn't pay you to go. I'm not too inclined myself, but I don't feel the need to bang on about it on here and belittle fellow supporters who want to. I suggest you crawl back under your miserable rock and let people enjoy what they want to enjoy with their lives.

No way that ballot was random on 13:46 - Dec 9 with 3140 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

No way that ballot was random on 12:36 - Dec 9 by SpruceMoose

Tickets should really first go to those living in IP1,IP2, IP3 and IP4. Limits travel during a pandemic and puts the people who actually live in Ipswich first

Why should we put the people who actually live in Ipswich first?

I'm not bothered by the way, I'm not interested in going myself yet. And I know you're looking for bites. Just wondering why being Ipswich-based would be in your criteria.

No way that ballot was random on 13:48 - Dec 9 with 3118 viewsSpruceMoose

No way that ballot was random on 13:46 - Dec 9 by The_Flashing_Smile

Why should we put the people who actually live in Ipswich first?

I'm not bothered by the way, I'm not interested in going myself yet. And I know you're looking for bites. Just wondering why being Ipswich-based would be in your criteria.

Clue is in the name of the club. Consider it payback for locals getting shafted during admin! Also, does Ipswich need people traveling from wherever to go to the town right now? I think not. There is a pandemic going on.

It's not like I'm advocating it so I'll get a ticket as clearly I won't!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

No way that ballot was random on 13:50 - Dec 9 with 3093 viewsartsbossbeard

Our fanbase is unique.

Can I just go to games without judgement?

Is this a thing?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

No way that ballot was random on 13:53 - Dec 9 with 3069 viewsSpruceMoose

No way that ballot was random on 13:50 - Dec 9 by artsbossbeard

Is this a thing?

I mean, it should be. Clearly there's a few who don't intend to let you though.

No way that ballot was random on 13:55 - Dec 9 with 3048 viewsHerbivore

Is this a thing?

No. Traitor.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

No way that ballot was random on 13:56 - Dec 9 with 3047 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

No way that ballot was random on 13:48 - Dec 9 by SpruceMoose

Clue is in the name of the club. Consider it payback for locals getting shafted during admin! Also, does Ipswich need people traveling from wherever to go to the town right now? I think not. There is a pandemic going on.

It's not like I'm advocating it so I'll get a ticket as clearly I won't!

I wonder how many local business owners who got shafted during admin are current ST holders? Not a huge amount I'd have thought.

I take the travelling point, albeit there are relatively safe ways to travel (i.e. in a car). Ipswich-based people out and about in the town are just as likely to spread Covid as someone travelling from outside the town.

There's plenty of lifelong Town supporters who don't actually live in Ipswich right now. Not sure your reasons for discriminating against them are all that sound IMO. I don't subscribe to the OP's suggestion of loyalty being prioritised but I'd say it makes more sense than excluding people just for being outside the borders of Ipswich.

No way that ballot was random on 13:57 - Dec 9 with 3043 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Is this a thing?

it'd be nice, wouldn't it?

No way that ballot was random on 13:58 - Dec 9 with 3025 viewsHerbivore

No way that ballot was random on 13:53 - Dec 9 by SpruceMoose

I mean, it should be. Clearly there's a few who don't intend to let you though.

Traitor enabler.

No way that ballot was random on 14:01 - Dec 9 with 3007 viewsSpruceMoose

No way that ballot was random on 13:56 - Dec 9 by The_Flashing_Smile

I wonder how many local business owners who got shafted during admin are current ST holders? Not a huge amount I'd have thought.

I take the travelling point, albeit there are relatively safe ways to travel (i.e. in a car). Ipswich-based people out and about in the town are just as likely to spread Covid as someone travelling from outside the town.

There's plenty of lifelong Town supporters who don't actually live in Ipswich right now. Not sure your reasons for discriminating against them are all that sound IMO. I don't subscribe to the OP's suggestion of loyalty being prioritised but I'd say it makes more sense than excluding people just for being outside the borders of Ipswich.

You have no way of knowing how many local business owners are season ticket holders, although I appreciate that if would help your argument to unilaterally decide that the answer is 'not many'!

Anyway, it was more a point about how whatever system they put in place someone will think they have more of a claim on a ticket than someone else. All rather silly, but I do think there's something serious to be said for limiting travel during a pandemic.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2020 14:04]

No way that ballot was random on 14:05 - Dec 9 with 2980 viewsMonkeyAlan

No way that ballot was random on 12:36 - Dec 9 by SpruceMoose

How are they anymore of a supporter who like myself don't live in Ipswich? I live within 30 mins of Ipswich have been going since l was 8 yrs old. Have been a season ticket holder for 40 yrs. You talk some cr@p sometimes. How you can say what should be done when you don't even live in the same country always makes me laugh
No way that ballot was random on 14:08 - Dec 9 with 2973 viewsjeera

Is this a thing?

You are practically Marcus Evans.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

No way that ballot was random on 14:21 - Dec 9 with 2925 viewsHerbivore

No way that ballot was random on 14:05 - Dec 9 by MonkeyAlan

How are they anymore of a supporter who like myself don't live in Ipswich? I live within 30 mins of Ipswich have been going since l was 8 yrs old. Have been a season ticket holder for 40 yrs. You talk some cr@p sometimes. How you can say what should be done when you don't even live in the same country always makes me laugh

Does not living in the UK mean you aren't allowed to express an opinion on here then?

No way that ballot was random on 14:29 - Dec 9 with 2910 views90sBlue27

I got one. I’m on twitter and very vocal towards the club in wanting lambert out 🤷‍♂️
No way that ballot was random on 14:30 - Dec 9 with 2889 viewsfooters

No way that ballot was random on 14:21 - Dec 9 by Herbivore

Does not living in the UK mean you aren't allowed to express an opinion on here then?

Some of the recent trolling attempts on here have been very poor indeed.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024