Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No way that ballot was random 10:30 - Dec 9 with 5686 viewsFrimleyBlue

Looking at the majority 'going' on twitter. 90% don't look like they could shout at a fly let alone share any I'll feeling at PR.

Vry clever ME
[Post edited 9 Dec 2020 10:35]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

No way that ballot was random on 14:40 - Dec 9 with 1928 viewsHerbivore

No way that ballot was random on 14:30 - Dec 9 by footers

Some of the recent trolling attempts on here have been very poor indeed.

It does seem to be a case of ever decreasing returns with these trolls. Phil wields the banhammer and a replacement pops up that is essentially an inferior copy.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2020 14:54]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

No way that ballot was random on 14:41 - Dec 9 with 1929 viewsSpruceMoose

No way that ballot was random on 14:21 - Dec 9 by Herbivore

Does not living in the UK mean you aren't allowed to express an opinion on here then?

Please tell MonkeyAlan (again) that I have him on ignore. As previously explained, if I want to look at spittle flecked nonsense I'd go look at the drawing my one year old nephew sent me which is currently hanging on my fridge.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

No way that ballot was random on 14:41 - Dec 9 with 1924 viewshype313

No way that ballot was random on 14:40 - Dec 9 by Herbivore

It does seem to be a case of ever decreasing returns with these trolls. Phil wields the banhammer and a replacement pops up that is essentially an inferior copy.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2020 14:54]

Maybe Phil is enacting Boris's whackamole strategy?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

No way that ballot was random on 14:44 - Dec 9 with 1919 viewsbilllm

Was the ballot for people only living in the IP POST CODE,tia
No way that ballot was random on 18:23 - Dec 9 with 1815 viewsjaykay

No way that ballot was random on 14:05 - Dec 9 by MonkeyAlan

How are they anymore of a supporter who like myself don't live in Ipswich? I live within 30 mins of Ipswich have been going since l was 8 yrs old. Have been a season ticket holder for 40 yrs. You talk some cr@p sometimes. How you can say what should be done when you don't even live in the same country always makes me laugh

let me think ,what past posters use to say "you don't even live in this country".

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

No way that ballot was random on 18:26 - Dec 9 with 1809 viewsstonojnr

No way that ballot was random on 10:37 - Dec 9 by factual_blue

You don't really understand 'random', do you?

I dont think they understand twitter much either
No way that ballot was random on 19:14 - Dec 9 with 1782 viewsjeera

No way that ballot was random on 14:41 - Dec 9 by SpruceMoose

Please tell MonkeyAlan (again) that I have him on ignore. As previously explained, if I want to look at spittle flecked nonsense I'd go look at the drawing my one year old nephew sent me which is currently hanging on my fridge.

A bit harsh.

I hope your sister/brother doesn't read this site!

They probably think their son is the next Picasso and you come out with that.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

No way that ballot was random on 19:17 - Dec 9 with 1777 viewsSpruceMoose

No way that ballot was random on 19:14 - Dec 9 by jeera

A bit harsh.

I hope your sister/brother doesn't read this site!

They probably think their son is the next Picasso and you come out with that.

I didn't have the heart to bin something that had crossed the Atlantic but let's be honest, it's just scribbles! It'll gradually get covered up by coupons and postcards and shopping lists. Uncle of the year me!

I should be safe though, my brother doesn't support Ipswich!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

No way that ballot was random on 19:20 - Dec 9 with 1770 viewsStokieBlue

No way that ballot was random on 14:05 - Dec 9 by MonkeyAlan

How are they anymore of a supporter who like myself don't live in Ipswich? I live within 30 mins of Ipswich have been going since l was 8 yrs old. Have been a season ticket holder for 40 yrs. You talk some cr@p sometimes. How you can say what should be done when you don't even live in the same country always makes me laugh

Are you more Monkey or more Alan?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

No way that ballot was random on 19:21 - Dec 9 with 1764 viewsSpruceMoose

No way that ballot was random on 19:20 - Dec 9 by StokieBlue

SB

That's an insult to monkeys.

No way that ballot was random on 19:22 - Dec 9 with 1764 viewsjeera

SB

I cannot believe anyone doesn't have that poster on ignore.

The only time I know he still exists is when someone replies to him!

He's not even good at trolling, he's just really dull.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

No way that ballot was random on 19:23 - Dec 9 with 1761 viewscooperd5

No way that ballot was random on 14:29 - Dec 9 by 90sBlue27

I got one. I’m on twitter and very vocal towards the club in wanting lambert out 🤷‍♂️

Same here.
No way that ballot was random on 21:34 - Dec 9 with 1699 viewsSeablu

No way that ballot was random on 12:39 - Dec 9 by TieDyedIn95

Our fanbase is unique.

It's the only club where the owner can openly blame the fans for the demise, the manager can also mug the fans and press off, the fan led press can be banned, meanwhile playing shocking football with one of the oldest sides in the third division and they are queuing up to come back and have become hysterical about the ballot. The facebook page is amazing, you'd have thought they'd just got cup final tickets.

You couldn't pay me to go in that ground at the moment after all this crud. These super fans are the enablers for Evans and co.

You’re spot on.
We had a flurry of outrage on here a couple of weeks ago, people asking how we can drive Lambert out, punish the owner etc.
A cruddy draw at Oxford, a 2 minute fluke against 10 men, a ticket ballot and it’s a mutual masturbation session.
All well and good, but this just plays into ME & PL’s hands.
We really are very unhappy, but please let us in.
More, you want more? Cool, in you come. We have a few injuries, no tactical awarenesss and Kenny Jackett’s going to run rings around us but, bear with us, we’ve got a few injuries....blah blah feckin’ blah.
It’ll be 24 hours of very loud tutting when Portsmouth collect 3 easy points and the pathetic & futile cycle will start again.
No way that ballot was random on 21:56 - Dec 9 with 1676 viewsPinewoodblue

SB

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

No way that ballot was random on 22:21 - Dec 9 with 1660 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

Our fanbase is unique.

It's the only club where the owner can openly blame the fans for the demise, the manager can also mug the fans and press off, the fan led press can be banned, meanwhile playing shocking football with one of the oldest sides in the third division and they are queuing up to come back and have become hysterical about the ballot. The facebook page is amazing, you'd have thought they'd just got cup final tickets.

You couldn't pay me to go in that ground at the moment after all this crud. These super fans are the enablers for Evans and co.

If it was just me I probably wouldn't bother but as somebody mentioned on here recently, personally going to the football with my daughter is a special time for me, she's 18 now and I'm thankful she still wants to go with her Dad.

You're entitled to your opinion, but dont belittle everyone who chooses to go when you don't know the circumstances behind the decision.
No way that ballot was random on 22:27 - Dec 9 with 1658 viewshaynes_toe1

Our fanbase is unique.

Long term you are absolutely correct, although some won't like to hear it.

People say you can separate the disdain for the ownership and management but support the team. Its a lovely idea but in practice has that that support ever put enough pressure on an owner or manager to change?

However there is a big caveat right now. Fans have been without football for 8 months. People miss football. Its hard to put too much blame on people just for being enthusiastic to watch their favourite sport again.

It will however, likely keep Lambert in charge for longer and therefore condemn us to another season in this tinpot league.
No way that ballot was random on 02:35 - Dec 10 with 1606 viewsStenvict

No way that ballot was random on 21:34 - Dec 9 by Seablu

You’re spot on.
We had a flurry of outrage on here a couple of weeks ago, people asking how we can drive Lambert out, punish the owner etc.
A cruddy draw at Oxford, a 2 minute fluke against 10 men, a ticket ballot and it’s a mutual masturbation session.
All well and good, but this just plays into ME & PL’s hands.
We really are very unhappy, but please let us in.
More, you want more? Cool, in you come. We have a few injuries, no tactical awarenesss and Kenny Jackett’s going to run rings around us but, bear with us, we’ve got a few injuries....blah blah feckin’ blah.
It’ll be 24 hours of very loud tutting when Portsmouth collect 3 easy points and the pathetic & futile cycle will start again.

Jeez, cry me a river

Poll: What will be announced first?

No way that ballot was random on 04:33 - Dec 10 with 1584 viewsTractorWood

Our fanbase is unique.

I don't disagree but people are entitled to make their own decision. I do worry about Londoners coming up though, most experts are asking for tier 3 there.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

No way that ballot was random on 06:29 - Dec 10 with 1559 viewsblueconscience

No way that ballot was random on 13:01 - Dec 9 by trulyblue

What a cock.

Yes, those super fans are!!!

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

No way that ballot was random on 08:29 - Dec 10 with 1513 viewsitfcjoe

No way that ballot was random on 22:27 - Dec 9 by haynes_toe1

Long term you are absolutely correct, although some won't like to hear it.

People say you can separate the disdain for the ownership and management but support the team. Its a lovely idea but in practice has that that support ever put enough pressure on an owner or manager to change?

However there is a big caveat right now. Fans have been without football for 8 months. People miss football. Its hard to put too much blame on people just for being enthusiastic to watch their favourite sport again.

It will however, likely keep Lambert in charge for longer and therefore condemn us to another season in this tinpot league.

Also, we averaged 20k fans last season, it can't come as a surprise to anyone that at least 10% of the fanbase still wants to go

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

No way that ballot was random on 09:48 - Dec 10 with 1470 viewsAlanRetentive

No way that ballot was random on 19:21 - Dec 9 by SpruceMoose

That's an insult to monkeys.

I cannot say that I am happy either.

*** Puch Maxi N Owners Club, Social Distancing Officer (SoDOff) and Undersecretary for The Verification of Vaccinations And Testing (UTVVAT) 2021 ***

No way that ballot was random on 20:43 - Dec 10 with 1386 viewsSeablu

No way that ballot was random on 02:35 - Dec 10 by Stenvict

Jeez, cry me a river

You’re happy with the way things are and I respect that.

The post clearly wasn’t aimed at you, merely those who type themselves into a 48 hour frenzy, demand change, buy a couple of stickers from BA, then gratefully help themselves to a few more morsels from ME’s meagre banquet.

Enjoy your return to PR.

I’ll just weep you a small stream if that’s permissible?
No way that ballot was random on 20:46 - Dec 10 with 1368 viewsMaySixth

Clutching at straws

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024