Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is the most downbeat I've seen TWTD before a game. 15:59 - Dec 15 with 1902 viewsSwailsey

Never heard so much talk of hoping for a loss, expecting the worst or protesting. I can understand why people feel all of these things.

It's really, really depressing.

Lambert Out.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

This is the most downbeat I've seen TWTD before a game. on 16:00 - Dec 15 with 1886 viewsgordon

Normally when it gets like this it's nailed on for an awful 1-0 win.
This is the most downbeat I've seen TWTD before a game. on 16:02 - Dec 15 with 1883 viewsJ2BLUE

The worst part is knowing deep down that another loss won't make any different. Mayor's red card will cost us our season.

#banterera

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This is the most downbeat I've seen TWTD before a game. on 16:04 - Dec 15 with 1866 viewsJakeITFC

Well I'm going tonight and have had a big bet on Ipswich, so I hope you're all wrong.
This is the most downbeat I've seen TWTD before a game. on 16:06 - Dec 15 with 1856 viewsbluelagos

We'll win tonight. Burton are bottom aren't they? But beating a team that is bottom is hardly the cause for a party is it.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

This is the most downbeat I've seen TWTD before a game. on 16:08 - Dec 15 with 1836 viewshomer_123

Is there a game tonight? Meh.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

This is the most downbeat I've seen TWTD before a game. on 16:09 - Dec 15 with 1833 viewshype313

Most of us have had the stuffing knocked out of us by Lambert over the past 2 years, the Owner digging us out for BCWYWF and Phil getting banned.

There's not much cause for celebration currently.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

This is the most downbeat I've seen TWTD before a game. on 16:10 - Dec 15 with 1827 viewsStokieBlue

This is the most downbeat I've seen TWTD before a game. on 16:06 - Dec 15 by bluelagos

We'll win tonight. Burton are bottom aren't they? But beating a team that is bottom is hardly the cause for a party is it.

My tool thinks that it's a draw (48%, 0-0 specifically is 45%) or a Burton win (37%). Given this it's probably best to lump on ITFC as it's very much a work in progress.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

This is the most downbeat I've seen TWTD before a game. on 16:11 - Dec 15 with 1827 viewsfooters

This is the most downbeat I've seen TWTD before a game. on 16:06 - Dec 15 by bluelagos

You've jinxed it now!

I still reckon a drab nil-nil or maybe one-one. We're not clinical, don't attack with any conviction and couldn't score in a proverbial.

Tenner to BA instead for me.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

This is the most downbeat I've seen TWTD before a game. on 16:11 - Dec 15 with 1822 viewsfooters

This is the most downbeat I've seen TWTD before a game. on 16:10 - Dec 15 by StokieBlue

My tool thinks that it's a draw (48%, 0-0 specifically is 45%) or a Burton win (37%). Given this it's probably best to lump on ITFC as it's very much a work in progress.

SB

You've a very clever pecker there, SB.

This is the most downbeat I've seen TWTD before a game. on 16:13 - Dec 15 with 1766 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

We’ll win 4-0, everyone will wax lyrical about how good we look and that it’s finally clicked and then we’ll get humped by Peterborough on Saturday

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

This is the most downbeat I've seen TWTD before a game. on 16:16 - Dec 15 with 1792 viewsWallingford_Boy

With none of the goalscorers playing tonight I cannot see where the goals are coming from!

But we are playing the team that are bottom that cannot keep clean sheets, so I will go for 1-0 win.

RIP Sir Bobby

This is the most downbeat I've seen TWTD before a game. on 16:19 - Dec 15 with 1779 viewsBudapestByBlimp

This is the most downbeat I've seen TWTD before a game. on 16:10 - Dec 15 by StokieBlue

SB

This tool reckons it will be 0 - 0 too. I think Burton have conceded against every team they've played so it's guaranteed they'll keep a clean sheet tonight.
This is the most downbeat I've seen TWTD before a game. on 16:22 - Dec 15 with 1748 viewsJ2BLUE

SB

Is that a preliminary predictions? Let us know if your tool firms up.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This is the most downbeat I've seen TWTD before a game. on 16:23 - Dec 15 with 1743 viewsStokieBlue

This is the most downbeat I've seen TWTD before a game. on 16:22 - Dec 15 by J2BLUE

Is that a preliminary predictions? Let us know if your tool firms up.

I was thinking about changing the post but it's clearly going to fun for the rest of you so I'll leave it.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

This is the most downbeat I've seen TWTD before a game. on 16:49 - Dec 15 with 1665 viewsclive_baker

Certainly a measure of how shockingly sh1t we are that we're in a playoff spot and 3 points off 2nd, yet there's minimal enthusiasm for a game at PR, under lights.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

This is the most downbeat I've seen TWTD before a game. on 16:56 - Dec 15 with 1606 viewsitfcsimo

I'm hating myself right now because I'm hoping my team I supported for years lose and play utter dross tonight.
A humiliating defeat might and its a big might do for our hapless manager.
never wanted my team to lose even when big mick was having a pop at fans.

just really bored of club at mo
This is the most downbeat I've seen TWTD before a game. on 18:34 - Dec 15 with 1477 viewsFunge

This is the most downbeat I've seen TWTD before a game. on 16:13 - Dec 15 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

We’ll win 4-0, everyone will wax lyrical about how good we look and that it’s finally clicked and then we’ll get humped by Peterborough on Saturday

Bookmarking this.

Man Healy has got this nailed.
This is the most downbeat I've seen TWTD before a game. on 18:49 - Dec 15 with 1422 viewsBugs

I have never ever said anything like this before, but if losing tonight brings Lambert closer to being sacked I hope we lose.

Feck that's a depressing.
This is the most downbeat I've seen TWTD before a game. on 19:00 - Dec 15 with 1389 viewsrattram

This is the most downbeat I've seen TWTD before a game. on 16:56 - Dec 15 by itfcsimo

I'm hating myself right now because I'm hoping my team I supported for years lose and play utter dross tonight.
A humiliating defeat might and its a big might do for our hapless manager.
never wanted my team to lose even when big mick was having a pop at fans.

just really bored of club at mo

I've supported the club for more than 40 years and never ever wanted them to lose. The team are crap to watch, but we're still 6th and why is everyone ignoring that we have a dozen players injured.
This is the most downbeat I've seen TWTD before a game. on 19:01 - Dec 15 with 1381 viewsfooters

This is the most downbeat I've seen TWTD before a game. on 19:00 - Dec 15 by rattram

I've supported the club for more than 40 years and never ever wanted them to lose. The team are crap to watch, but we're still 6th and why is everyone ignoring that we have a dozen players injured.

Because Lambert still didn't have a clue how to get them to play when they weren't injured?

This is the most downbeat I've seen TWTD before a game. on 19:02 - Dec 15 with 1373 viewsreusersfreekicks

SB

Is that how you predict scores?
Each to their own
This is the most downbeat I've seen TWTD before a game. on 19:14 - Dec 15 with 1322 viewsSeablu

This is the most downbeat I've seen TWTD before a game. on 16:11 - Dec 15 by footers

You've a very clever pecker there, SB.

Until you pointed out it was clever, I was going to suggest he named it Paz.
Thankfully I didn’t.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2020 19:16]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024