Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... 11:38 - Jan 6 with 5627 viewsBloots

....has "decided" that we are bringing it back on Thursday at 8pm.

This time it's "Clap for Heroes".

OK love, whatever you say.

What a country.

Lambert out.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 11:39 - Jan 6 with 3221 viewsSteve_M

Absolutely tedious fecking simplism.

At least no fker rung a bell at Christmas for me round here.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 11:39 - Jan 6 with 3214 viewsfooters

#VoteLabour #ToriesOut #LambertOut #HamIn #HashtagsareforMelts

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 11:45 - Jan 6 with 3182 viewsfactual_blue

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 11:39 - Jan 6 by Steve_M

Absolutely tedious fecking simplism.

At least no fker rung a bell at Christmas for me round here.

Could you hear the boys of the NYPD choir singing Galway Bay though? Probably easier to hear if the bells weren't ringing out for Christmas time.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 11:46 - Jan 6 with 3166 viewsJ2BLUE

FFS. Lockdown is boring and this suspiciously comes back.

Lets be honest, this is for the people clapping, no one else.

We clapped for carers. Then we stood back and did nothing when the government suggested their pay would be frozen. Now we're clapping again.

Just f### off.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 11:50 - Jan 6 with 3123 viewsLankHenners

Best wishes to the people who happen to live in a place where some bell decides the entire street needs to hear his hour long one man bagpipe concert every week.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 11:52 - Jan 6 with 3090 viewsfooters

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 11:50 - Jan 6 by LankHenners

Best wishes to the people who happen to live in a place where some bell decides the entire street needs to hear his hour long one man bagpipe concert every week.

"one man bagpipe concert"

This is too much euphemism for one post. It's brilliant. And I may have one of those later as a treat.

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 11:53 - Jan 6 with 3095 viewsfactual_blue

Back in April I was bringing Mrs Factual back from a non-Covid related trip to A&E during the clapping. Driving along to applause was quite nice. Mrs Factual was doing HM The Queen style waves back at them.

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 11:54 - Jan 6 with 3072 viewsfactual_blue

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 11:52 - Jan 6 by footers

This is too much euphemism for one post. It's brilliant. And I may have one of those later as a treat.

Does that involve putting your scrotum under your arm and squeezing it with your elbow?

Login to get fewer ads

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 11:55 - Jan 6 with 3063 viewsFixed_It

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 11:53 - Jan 6 by factual_blue

Back in April I was bringing Mrs Factual back from a non-Covid related trip to A&E during the clapping. Driving along to applause was quite nice. Mrs Factual was doing HM The Queen style waves back at them.

I must admit I felt a bit like Mo Farah when returning home from a 10k training run at that tme. Although maybe not quite as fast.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 11:55 - Jan 6 with 3056 viewsfooters

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 11:54 - Jan 6 by factual_blue

Does that involve putting your scrotum under your arm and squeezing it with your elbow?

From 2:00 should explain everything.

Or the fat middle aged baldie in a vest.... on 11:55 - Jan 6 with 3058 viewsBloots

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 11:50 - Jan 6 by LankHenners

....standing on his balcony blasting out Rick Astley songs whilst illuminating the entire block of flats with a set of disco lights that he bought for £20 from the middle aisle at Lidl.

I hate the general public.

Or the fat middle aged baldie in a vest.... on 11:59 - Jan 6 with 3013 viewsDebsyAngel

Or the fat middle aged baldie in a vest.... on 11:55 - Jan 6 by Bloots

....standing on his balcony blasting out Rick Astley songs whilst illuminating the entire block of flats with a set of disco lights that he bought for £20 from the middle aisle at Lidl.

Sounds like the one next door to me - had to sit in his oversized van blasting the horn, while his stupid boy banged a saucepan and the stupid woman whooping like a hound.... then afterwards out he went to do some more "essential deliveries". Utter hypocrisy.
Or the fat middle aged baldie in a vest.... on 12:03 - Jan 6 with 2985 viewsLankHenners

One woman in the village where I live ended up going to A&E after accidentally trapping her fingers in her car door during the process of swinging it open and slamming it shut as part of the minute's applause.

Reports at the time suggested this sort of stupidity was far from an isolated incident across the country.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 12:03]

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 12:03 - Jan 6 with 2974 viewsSpruceMoose

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 11:46 - Jan 6 by J2BLUE

FFS. Lockdown is boring and this suspiciously comes back.

Lets be honest, this is for the people clapping, no one else.

We clapped for carers. Then we stood back and did nothing when the government suggested their pay would be frozen. Now we're clapping again.

Just f### off.

Keep posting like this and you'll be on the LBF Board of Directors before you know it!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 12:04 - Jan 6 with 2969 viewsDubtractor

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 11:52 - Jan 6 by footers

Pot noodle before or after?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Or the fat middle aged baldie in a vest.... on 12:16 - Jan 6 with 2917 viewsRocky

What's happened to "Lambert Out?"
God, you're fickle.
I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 12:20 - Jan 6 with 2890 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 11:53 - Jan 6 by factual_blue

I need an eye test. I misread that first bit as "Back in April I was banging Mrs Factual..."

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 12:27 - Jan 6 with 2846 viewsfactual_blue

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 12:20 - Jan 6 by The_Flashing_Smile

I need an eye test. I misread that first bit as "Back in April I was banging Mrs Factual..."

https://www.specsavers.co.uk/stores/barnardcastle

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 12:56 - Jan 6 with 2738 viewsReuser_is_God

She can get to fcuk.

Who even is she? Just some random bint who now thinks she's some sort of voice for the community?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 13:00 - Jan 6 with 2707 viewsitfcjoe

Sure the take up will be the same as it was on those warm balmy daylight claps in the freezing cold rain and pitch black evenings ahead

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 13:00 - Jan 6 with 2701 viewsSwansea_Blue

i think it's quite a nice gesture.

Just a shame it's in lieu of decent working conditions, sensible political direction management, decent pay, proper PPE, people voting for a party that won't screw over public services, etc.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 13:02 - Jan 6 with 2684 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I thought it was good... in that it got us to meet all our new neighbours.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Some Dutch bird with 600 followers on twitter..... on 13:03 - Jan 6 with 2675 viewsBloots

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 12:56 - Jan 6 by Reuser_is_God

She can get to fcuk.

Who even is she? Just some random bint who now thinks she's some sort of voice for the community?

.....probably off her head most of the time.

Good for you.... on 13:06 - Jan 6 with 2641 viewsBloots

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 13:02 - Jan 6 by The_Flashing_Smile

I thought it was good... in that it got us to meet all our new neighbours.

....but not necessarily for them.

Innit.

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 13:09 - Jan 6 with 2628 viewsclive_baker

I happened to be cycling through the centre of a village on one occasion in April, it's the closest I've ever come to feeling like I'm in the Tour de France.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024