Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? 12:17 - Apr 7 with 2262 viewsJammstar

Now the Ipswich Soccer club deal is done, and given the Magical Vegas sponsorship is done this season, which US-centric sponsors would you like to see on the town shirt?

Think of the overseas sales if we sold town shirts with “Trump 2024” on them. Hats, too.
Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 12:34 - Apr 7 with 2191 viewsgreyhound

It's a pension fund company, no doubt they will be chasing investment firms for the sponsorship deal. Need to look at what is linked to the group but marketing could be quite simple.
Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 12:37 - Apr 7 with 2166 viewsSpruceMoose

The MAGA lot don't have any money left to buy £40 shirts! They've been fleeced once! Imagine the meltdown if we had BLM as sponsor...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 12:38 - Apr 7 with 2152 viewsfooters

Blackwater.

Imagine what we could do with all that blood money.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 12:39 - Apr 7 with 2144 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It is interesting that they may well look to market us in the US as well as over here.

I don't think it is going to be Fisons/Greene King type. More likely Dunkin Donuts or something.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 12:40 - Apr 7 with 2130 viewschicoazul

Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 12:34 - Apr 7 by greyhound

It's a pension fund company, no doubt they will be chasing investment firms for the sponsorship deal. Need to look at what is linked to the group but marketing could be quite simple.

Looking forward to our Defund the Police/ACAB/LOLstupidamericans fringe wing tying themselves in knots over us being funded by a US police pension fund.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 12:41 - Apr 7 with 2130 viewsSpruceMoose

Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 12:38 - Apr 7 by footers

Blackwater.

Imagine what we could do with all that blood money.

I was certain that you were going to suggest Hooters.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 12:41 - Apr 7 with 2127 viewsfooters

Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 12:40 - Apr 7 by chicoazul

Looking forward to our Defund the Police/ACAB/LOLstupidamericans fringe wing tying themselves in knots over us being funded by a US police pension fund.

Not today chickers, luv! x

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 12:42 - Apr 7 with 2116 viewswkj

Mustang (Ford) would be on brand...

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 12:42 - Apr 7 with 2100 viewschicoazul

Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 12:41 - Apr 7 by footers

Not today chickers, luv! x

You’re right, sorry.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 12:47 - Apr 7 with 2067 viewsBloomBlue

I've always liked that American company called Kum & Go, maybe we could have that on our shirts
Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 12:47 - Apr 7 with 2065 viewsCoastalblue

Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 12:42 - Apr 7 by wkj

Mustang (Ford) would be on brand...

So would Colt

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 12:48 - Apr 7 with 2059 viewswkj

Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 12:47 - Apr 7 by Coastalblue

So would Colt

What did you call me?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 12:49 - Apr 7 with 2047 viewsCoastalblue

Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 12:48 - Apr 7 by wkj

What did you call me?

The same thing I called you every day :)

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 12:55 - Apr 7 with 2004 viewsCheltenham_Blue

"Roller Kingdom" from Reno, NV.

Good message, suits our 'Family' look

[Post edited 7 Apr 2021 12:57]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 12:57 - Apr 7 with 1970 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 12:40 - Apr 7 by chicoazul

Aside from that it is fire brigade's pension fund isn't it? Or does it cover the police too?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 12:58 - Apr 7 with 1954 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Hooters.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 12:59 - Apr 7 with 1943 viewsCoco

FRESH CHLORINATED CHICKEN

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 13:02 - Apr 7 with 1905 viewsdirtyboy

Dick's Sporting
Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 13:04 - Apr 7 with 1876 viewsVic

QAnon

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 13:06 - Apr 7 with 1860 viewsStokieBlue

SpaceX.

Beers delivered each match directly from Portland via Falcon 9 landings in the centre circle.

Musk gets hooked and ploughs in billions so we can also have our unsavoury billionaire owner.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 13:16 - Apr 7 with 1804 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Hooters, with comedy shirts that make our players look Sam Fox

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 13:20 - Apr 7 with 1776 viewschicoazul

Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 12:57 - Apr 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

Aside from that it is fire brigade's pension fund isn't it? Or does it cover the police too?

Both.

Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 13:55 - Apr 7 with 1689 viewsMattinLondon

Which American sponsor would you like to see next season? on 12:58 - Apr 7 by BasingstokeBlue

Hooters.

The obvious joke being that there are currently there are a lot of big tits wearing the shirt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024