Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First words out of your mouth when you heard about the takeover 05:01 - Apr 10 with 1657 viewsIPS_wich

Mine were: “Holy $hit!!”

Closely followed by: “Sorry kids”
First words out of your mouth when you heard about the takeover on 05:34 - Apr 10 with 1629 viewsArnieM

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
followed by

WOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

First words out of your mouth when you heard about the takeover on 10:18 - Apr 10 with 1540 viewsitfctilidie

"source?"
First words out of your mouth when you heard about the takeover on 10:23 - Apr 10 with 1530 viewsChurchman

Get the f£&# in!!!! Loudly, followed by the misses asking if I was ok.
First words out of your mouth when you heard about the takeover on 10:26 - Apr 10 with 1524 viewsCheltenham_Blue

First words out of your mouth when you heard about the takeover on 10:23 - Apr 10 by Churchman

Get the f£&# in!!!! Loudly, followed by the misses asking if I was ok.

Virtually identical.

Me - Get the F*(k in!!
Mrs CB - Are you alright?
Me - He's f*(king done it! He's actually f*(king sold it
Mrs CB - And thats good is it?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

First words out of your mouth when you heard about the takeover on 10:27 - Apr 10 with 1516 viewsBlueForYou

AT BLOODY LAST..!!!!!
First words out of your mouth when you heard about the takeover on 10:31 - Apr 10 with 1507 viewschrismakin

First words out of your mouth when you heard about the takeover on 10:26 - Apr 10 by Cheltenham_Blue

Virtually identical.

Me - Get the F*(k in!!

Did you then have to spend an hour explaining why it was a good thing

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

First words out of your mouth when you heard about the takeover on 10:32 - Apr 10 with 1503 viewsCheltenham_Blue

First words out of your mouth when you heard about the takeover on 10:31 - Apr 10 by chrismakin

Did you then have to spend an hour explaining why it was a good thing

No she dotes on my every word.

"Yes"

Thats all she needed to know.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

First words out of your mouth when you heard about the takeover on 10:43 - Apr 10 with 1478 viewsChurchman

First words out of your mouth when you heard about the takeover on 10:26 - Apr 10 by Cheltenham_Blue

Virtually identical.

Me - Get the F*(k in!!

My misses has been to football many times and has even had a season ticket for a few years, but in reality, she’s lukewarm about it. Her family is from Leicester and well into them. I have suspicions about her loyalty!......

I think she’s more pleased that there’s a chance I might cheer up a bit after years of ITFC misery!
[Post edited 10 Apr 2021 10:44]
Login to get fewer ads

First words out of your mouth when you heard about the takeover on 10:46 - Apr 10 with 1466 viewsIpswichKnight

God bless the USA.
First words out of your mouth when you heard about the takeover on 10:52 - Apr 10 with 1455 viewsKieran_Knows

‘Never going to listen to that bloody Phil Ham again!’

Ha, just kidding Phil!

I don’t actually think any words came out, was just a big shock!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

First words out of your mouth when you heard about the takeover on 10:54 - Apr 10 with 1448 viewsKeno

A few months back it was 'Oh God, yes yes YES!!'

ON Wednesday it was 'thank f4ck for that"

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

First words out of your mouth when you heard about the takeover on 11:16 - Apr 10 with 1414 viewsWD19

A shrug.

Followed by "what's for dinner?" (probably)
First words out of your mouth when you heard about the takeover on 11:39 - Apr 10 with 1389 viewspointofblue

“What, it’s actually happened?”

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

First words out of your mouth when you heard about the takeover on 11:41 - Apr 10 with 1381 viewsChrisd

'Thank f*** for that!'

I know we'll get the BCWYWF BS, but I'd lost all hope in ME being capable of turning this around.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

First words out of your mouth when you heard about the takeover on 12:24 - Apr 10 with 1349 viewsRyorry

"OMG - I don't believe it!!!!" in a shocked but delighted kind of way cos of what had gone before!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

First words out of your mouth when you heard about the takeover on 12:45 - Apr 10 with 1319 viewsunstableblue

"Yeeeee-Haaaaaaaa, finally a football structure at the club and some frickin energy"

Followed by "So who's the CEO then?" and "Did Paul Cook actually think this was happening?!"

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

First words out of your mouth when you heard about the takeover on 12:51 - Apr 10 with 1307 viewsabracaDOBRA_

My jaw dropped and my mouth stayed open for a good 20 seconds reading it
First words out of your mouth when you heard about the takeover on 13:08 - Apr 10 with 1279 viewsPositivelyPortman

When I’d regained my senses after a fainting, I said “f*<<k me, are you sure?”

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

First words out of your mouth when you heard about the takeover on 13:09 - Apr 10 with 1274 viewschrismakin

who the hell is ORG

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

First words out of your mouth when you heard about the takeover on 13:14 - Apr 10 with 1265 viewsgordon

"Looks like Ipswich have been taken over by the Americans."
First words out of your mouth when you heard about the takeover on 13:15 - Apr 10 with 1261 viewsFunge

Think it was 'thank fck', followed by an overwhelming sense of relief that hasn't really subsided yet.

SomethingBlue has written well about this - this takeover is fundamental to the future of the club. Another year of Evans, and I think we might've sunk without trace.

Now we have a little hope. I mean, we're Ipswich, so will still manage to complicate matters regardless - but hope is a good thing.

Or the hope kills you; I can't remember which.
First words out of your mouth when you heard about the takeover on 13:35 - Apr 10 with 1222 viewsBluesky

Gracious me.
First words out of your mouth when you heard about the takeover on 13:48 - Apr 10 with 1201 viewssolemio

First words out of your mouth when you heard about the takeover on 13:35 - Apr 10 by Bluesky

Gracious me.

I was told you said "Oh, my golly gosh."
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024