Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined 10:08 - Jan 30 with 3003 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Doncaster 3:15 - Takingrisks @ 40/1 each way (5 places Skybet)

Firstly.. hope everyone is well on TWTD. Stay safe out there.

As for the race.. I think Takingrisks at 40s is a huge price. It’s back on softer ground today which should make this a real slog which he will like. He’s sure to stay the trip. The race isn’t a vintage renewal and he has actually got a decent mark to work off (previously won the Eider in 2019). Looked to show some old spark last time and this softer ground will suit him more than most. In a field where they’re might literally be only half a dozen finishers on this ground, I think 40/1 each way and 5 places on offer is worth a punt.

As always.. bet what you can afford to lose, gamble responsibly and don’t kick off if the horse is unplaced. Good luck if anyone gets involved.

Edit - Paddy Power and Betfair will now pay 4 places. It’s 5 for Skybet unless two more non runners happen. Go for Skybet instead. M
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 10:23]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 10:12 - Jan 30 with 2336 viewsSuperblue95

50/1 now on Betfair.

I’ll have a go anyway Rommers

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 10:20 - Jan 30 with 2308 viewshatch

£5 E/W thanks for the tip (I hope)
Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 10:24 - Jan 30 with 2301 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 10:12 - Jan 30 by Superblue95

50/1 now on Betfair.

I’ll have a go anyway Rommers

If you can, cash that for no loss and back it instead with skybet. Simply because there’s been another non runner so PP now won’t pay out if he’s 5th. Whereas Skybet will unless there’s two more non runners.

In this instance, 40/1 with Skybet and 5 places is a better bet than 50/1 and 4 places imo

Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 10:27 - Jan 30 with 2285 viewshoppy

Lockdown has a lot to answer for if you’re now liking the look of horses...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 10:28 - Jan 30 with 2270 viewsKeno

Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 10:27 - Jan 30 by hoppy

Lockdown has a lot to answer for if you’re now liking the look of horses...

it sad case of unbridled passion

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 10:31 - Jan 30 with 2254 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 10:28 - Jan 30 by Keno

it sad case of unbridled passion

Rein it in you two.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 10:33 - Jan 30 with 2248 viewsbluelagos

Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 10:31 - Jan 30 by You_Bloo_Right

Rein it in you two.

Saddle up - they've only just started.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 10:34 - Jan 30 with 2245 viewshoppy

Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 10:31 - Jan 30 by You_Bloo_Right

Rein it in you two.

Are you saying we’re trying to stirrup trouble?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 10:36 - Jan 30 with 2238 viewsbluelagos

Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 10:34 - Jan 30 by hoppy

You deserve a whipping for that pun.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 10:36 - Jan 30 with 2239 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 10:34 - Jan 30 by hoppy

Well it's a cinch you're off on your own tack

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 10:44 - Jan 30 with 2224 viewsvapour_trail

Cheers Rommers, had a very small nibble.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 12:02 - Jan 30 with 2168 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 10:36 - Jan 30 by bluelagos

I’m sure he won’t take of-fence

Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 12:20 - Jan 30 with 2137 viewsDarkHorse

Oh, why not.

£2.50 e/w.

Good luck everyone.
Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 12:26 - Jan 30 with 2117 viewsRyorry

Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 10:36 - Jan 30 by bluelagos

Stop whinnying you lot, you had it good - price now crashed to 33/1 on Skybet before I'd even got my miserly pennies on!!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 15:30 - Jan 30 with 1999 viewsDarkHorse

Rommy, you legend!
Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 15:31 - Jan 30 with 1985 viewsStNeotsBlue

Great shout.
Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 15:32 - Jan 30 with 1954 viewsfooters

Nice one, Rommy. Well done to everyone who played.

Just a shame I missed out.

balls .

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 15:39 - Jan 30 with 1881 viewsfergalsharkey

Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 15:32 - Jan 30 by footers

Nice one, Rommy. Well done to everyone who played.

Just a shame I missed out.

balls .

Nice one sun

Poll: Cook out?

Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 15:40 - Jan 30 with 1872 viewsMoisha

That’s a cracking tip Rommers.

Gutted I missed it, I usually have a little EW nibble when you put the odd tip on here.
Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 15:44 - Jan 30 with 1829 viewsnoubledooble

Cheers for the tip mate £125 better off now
Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 15:46 - Jan 30 with 1800 viewsSitfcB

Hahaha up the Romford Blue.

As per gutted I only went small... £2.03 e/w 45/1!!

Well in

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 17:07 - Jan 30 with 1641 viewsyocal_lad

Highlight of my day, nice £250 win.

Rommers you beauty!
Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 17:55 - Jan 30 with 1545 viewsBrightonBlue

Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 17:07 - Jan 30 by yocal_lad

Highlight of my day, nice £250 win.

Rommers you beauty!

Likewise. A ripsnorter of a tip. Well done rommers!
Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 17:57 - Jan 30 with 1531 viewsitfcjoe

Had £10 each way, you absolute beauty - I owe you a beer or two

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 18:04 - Jan 30 with 1473 views66notout

Horse today I quite like the look of for those inclined on 15:46 - Jan 30 by SitfcB

Hahaha up the Romford Blue.

As per gutted I only went small... £2.03 e/w 45/1!!

Well in

I had a grand on. Think I’ll buy the club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024