Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. 23:08 - Apr 20 with 3624 viewsWallingford_Boy

You don’t know football.

RIP Sir Bobby

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 23:10 - Apr 20 with 2660 viewswkj

This - He's scoring for fun and we should be grateful for that.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 23:18 - Apr 20 with 2614 viewsI_LOVE_GOLLOB

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Poll: How would you kill a budgie?

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 23:19 - Apr 20 with 2611 viewseireblue

Is he what people mean when they say a false 9?
If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 08:48 - Apr 21 with 2382 viewstractorshark

As a club, we jumped the shark when this season’s kit video mentioned Jackson in the same sentence as Mariner and Brazil.
If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 09:07 - Apr 21 with 2325 viewsWallingford_Boy

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 23:19 - Apr 20 by eireblue

Maybe Cook could asked him to hug the touchline, seemed better out there.

RIP Sir Bobby

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 09:09 - Apr 21 with 2307 viewsKeno

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 09:07 - Apr 21 by Wallingford_Boy

I think he would make an excellent left back ....... left back in the dressing room

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 09:09 - Apr 21 with 2304 viewshype313

He reminds me of a time when someone said about Walcott "He's a speedboat, without a captain".

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

No, he's a fake 9. (n/t) on 09:10 - Apr 21 with 2294 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Login to get fewer ads

No, he's a fake 9. (n/t) on 09:25 - Apr 21 with 2265 viewseireblue

No, he's a fake 9. (n/t) on 09:10 - Apr 21 by Bloots

Yep, I knew there was an official term.

“Crikey their number 9 looks fast, who is going to mark him”
“Don’t worry lads, he is one of those fake 9s, ball boys, no I won’t need you back there either, but their glovesman likes to kick straight out for a throw in, so be alert.”
If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 09:37 - Apr 21 with 2204 viewsKropotkin123

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 09:09 - Apr 21 by Keno

I think he would make an excellent left back ....... left back in the dressing room

In hindsight I think Lambert nailed his best position - right back... Right back with the U23s.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 09:37 - Apr 21 with 2201 viewsTieDyedIn95

Yeah if our supporters question a near 30 year old who's scored a mighty 16 goals in almost 100 games for the club or the whopping 5 goals per season average, in the non-league and 4th division he managed before we signed him are the real idiots here.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 09:49 - Apr 21 with 2149 viewsTangledupin_Blue

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 09:07 - Apr 21 by Wallingford_Boy

Or better... have him paint the touchline. Get someone else to do the football.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 09:56 - Apr 21 with 2114 viewsWallingford_Boy

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 09:37 - Apr 21 by TieDyedIn95

Yeah if our supporters question a near 30 year old who's scored a mighty 16 goals in almost 100 games for the club or the whopping 5 goals per season average, in the non-league and 4th division he managed before we signed him are the real idiots here.

How I was mocked when I questioned his ability 12 months ago....

You are all forgiven (wherever you are now hiding).

RIP Sir Bobby

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 09:59 - Apr 21 with 2089 viewstractor_lady

More like imposter - pretending to be a player when he really isn’t 😎
If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 09:59 - Apr 21 with 2086 viewsKropotkin123

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 09:56 - Apr 21 by Wallingford_Boy

That's it, go for it. You really told whoever it was that rated him around this time last year.

Excellently written points scoring post.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2021 9:59]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 10:00 - Apr 21 with 2057 viewsStokieBlue

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 09:56 - Apr 21 by Wallingford_Boy

Context?

12 months ago he had just come off the back of a season where he was a best striker, often playing up in a 2 which is clearly more suitable for him.

We had clubs from the Championship interested in him 12 months ago.

Since then we aimless lump it forward to him when playing a solo role and expect him to win headers and do well. He will never do well being asked to play like that so he has been very poor. Some of that is his fault and some of it isn't. He could still go on and do well at another club or he might fail.

But the fact you totally ignore context in order to try and score an internet point which isn't even correct reflects far worse on you than those you are digging out for their historical comments.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 10:00 - Apr 21 with 2048 viewsWallingford_Boy

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 09:59 - Apr 21 by Kropotkin123

That's it, go for it. You really told whoever it was that rated him around this time last year.

Thanks mate.

Means a lot.

RIP Sir Bobby

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 10:04 - Apr 21 with 2013 viewsKropotkin123

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 10:00 - Apr 21 by Wallingford_Boy

Thanks mate.

Means a lot.

No worries. How many internet points did you get this season? Reckon you can make a late play-off push?

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 10:25 - Apr 21 with 1926 viewsWallingford_Boy

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 10:04 - Apr 21 by Kropotkin123

No worries. How many internet points did you get this season? Reckon you can make a late play-off push?

I am sorry, you are right.

Jacko is a decent player and just needs service.

Give my love to Stokie and Herbie and the other TWTD clickers x

RIP Sir Bobby

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 10:26 - Apr 21 with 1918 viewsDeano69

If what you see is that Jackson IS a decent player, I would suggest SpecSavers

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 10:27 - Apr 21 with 1910 viewsKropotkin123

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 10:25 - Apr 21 by Wallingford_Boy

I am sorry, you are right.

Jacko is a decent player and just needs service.

Give my love to Stokie and Herbie and the other TWTD clickers x

When did I say you were wrong?

I just find it amusing that you were points scoring against people you couldn't remember from a year ago.

Edit: Poor Herb, getting thrown under the bus even though they haven't even commented on this thread. They'll be mortified.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2021 10:30]

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 10:28 - Apr 21 with 1902 viewsWallingford_Boy

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 10:00 - Apr 21 by StokieBlue

Context?

12 months ago he had just come off the back of a season where he was a best striker, often playing up in a 2 which is clearly more suitable for him.

We had clubs from the Championship interested in him 12 months ago.

Since then we aimless lump it forward to him when playing a solo role and expect him to win headers and do well. He will never do well being asked to play like that so he has been very poor. Some of that is his fault and some of it isn't. He could still go on and do well at another club or he might fail.

But the fact you totally ignore context in order to try and score an internet point which isn't even correct reflects far worse on you than those you are digging out for their historical comments.

SB

Here she is, right on cue!

Click, click.

But seriously, he is awful, always has been, always will be, just admit it.

RIP Sir Bobby

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 10:31 - Apr 21 with 1876 viewsBiGDonnie

I'll add Jackson to the list (with Skuse) of players that BiGDonnie was correct about.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 10:31 - Apr 21 with 1879 viewsWallingford_Boy

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 10:27 - Apr 21 by Kropotkin123

When did I say you were wrong?

I just find it amusing that you were points scoring against people you couldn't remember from a year ago.

Edit: Poor Herb, getting thrown under the bus even though they haven't even commented on this thread. They'll be mortified.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2021 10:30]

I can remember them.

Also ironic you say I am point scoring, when thats all TWTD and the clickers has become!

Maybe my OP was a bit immature, just trying to fit in..

RIP Sir Bobby

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 10:33 - Apr 21 with 1864 viewsBiGDonnie

If you can’t see Jackson is a decent player.. on 09:59 - Apr 21 by Kropotkin123

Make sure you add my points at the bottom of this thread too

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024