Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celina or Crooks? 08:39 - Jul 6 with 2430 viewsBluefish

Who would you pick if we could just have one of them?

Should be an easy way to separate out the actual football fans on here

Minus points for everyone that replies about Garth
[Post edited 6 Jul 2021 8:41]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Celina or Crooks on 08:41 - Jul 6 with 2131 viewswillitfc

Crooks 100%
Celina or Crooks on 08:42 - Jul 6 with 2119 viewsChondzoresk

Very difficult choice, however, I’d go with Crooks.
Celina or Crooks on 08:44 - Jul 6 with 2092 viewsBluefish

Celina or Crooks on 08:42 - Jul 6 by Chondzoresk

Very difficult choice, however, I’d go with Crooks.

Really not that difficult. One will dominate every week and the other will drift through games but score the odd free kick

Celina or Crooks on 08:46 - Jul 6 with 2066 viewstextbackup

Celina or Crooks on 08:44 - Jul 6 by Bluefish

Really not that difficult. One will dominate every week and the other will drift through games but score the odd free kick

the old mick protection squad creeping out of you there mate

i know nothing of crooks, im not too fussed about having a "star" in our team, but from what i read crooks is the better league1 option
[Post edited 6 Jul 2021 8:48]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Celina or Crooks? on 08:46 - Jul 6 with 2053 viewsOldboy

Crooks is exactly what Cook is looking for in a player.
Celina or Crooks on 08:48 - Jul 6 with 2036 viewsBluefish

Celina or Crooks on 08:46 - Jul 6 by textbackup

the old mick protection squad creeping out of you there mate

i know nothing of crooks, im not too fussed about having a "star" in our team, but from what i read crooks is the better league1 option
[Post edited 6 Jul 2021 8:48]

Just reality. I'd rather sign a top drawer player than a poster boy for numbskulls who wasn't that good. Others disagree but perhaps Mick is still more important to then than Ipswich. Hence the singing with norwich

Crooks would be huge for us

Celina or Crooks? on 09:04 - Jul 6 with 1939 viewsbluefunk

Has to be Crooks, stand out performer at L1 level, influential in the Championship, despite playing in a relegated team.

Celina is a good player, but not the best use of limited funds
Celina or Crooks? on 09:09 - Jul 6 with 1910 viewsWallingford_Boy

Hasn't this been done to death?

Crooks.

Not even close.

RIP Sir Bobby

Login to get fewer ads

Celina or Crooks? on 09:13 - Jul 6 with 1875 viewsipswichtillidie

We all know Crooks would boss the number 10 role but making a comparison isn’t fair. I think Celina would be an incredible signing and offer the flair on the flank that we need. Both players incredibly exciting in their own right for me. I’m sure we have plans B and C if neither come off. Look how quickly we moved on from the Dundee keeper as an example.

Gav

Celina or Crooks? on 09:19 - Jul 6 with 1844 viewsTrumptonBlue

Must admit I'd never heard of Crooks until about a month ago, so I can't really say. It's astonishing to me how many well informed posters there are who know all about him.
Celina or Crooks? on 09:22 - Jul 6 with 1805 viewstextbackup

Celina or Crooks? on 09:19 - Jul 6 by TrumptonBlue

Must admit I'd never heard of Crooks until about a month ago, so I can't really say. It's astonishing to me how many well informed posters there are who know all about him.

*think they

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Celina or Crooks? on 09:27 - Jul 6 with 1769 viewsChateauWines

My instinct says Cooks first choice signing is Crooks as we captain. If so a no brainer. However let's get Celina who would rip this league up

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

Celina or Crooks? on 09:37 - Jul 6 with 1710 viewsWallingford_Boy

Celina or Crooks? on 09:22 - Jul 6 by textbackup

*think they

Just gone on a few Rotherham mates words, plus the bits I've seen of him in the past.

"Best Millers player for years" is good enough for me!

RIP Sir Bobby

Celina or Crooks? on 09:49 - Jul 6 with 1644 viewsdavblue

Celina has more X factor than Crooks. Crooks is a very good player at this level who would be a good influence on the team and give us some real power. He’s not silky just does his job very well.

Celina in a tight game can change it in our favour with a bit of magic if we can get him plugged into what we want to do.

Crooks for me as he will be a more consistent player.
Celina or Crooks? on 09:50 - Jul 6 with 1629 viewsdavblue

His 2 performances against us a year ago were very impressive. Totally bullied us, he would be a fine addition.
Celina or Crooks? on 09:54 - Jul 6 with 1605 viewsBondiBlue

Celina or Crooks? on 09:49 - Jul 6 by davblue

Celina has more X factor than Crooks. Crooks is a very good player at this level who would be a good influence on the team and give us some real power. He’s not silky just does his job very well.

Celina in a tight game can change it in our favour with a bit of magic if we can get him plugged into what we want to do.

Crooks for me as he will be a more consistent player.

If it all goes to plan, teams will be defending deep against us by the end of the season because we'll be up near the top of the league. If that's the case and crooks (like celina) is being signed as an attacking player, the question is which one of crooks or celina is more likely to be able to win tight games with a goal/assist. Celina for me.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Celina or Crooks on 10:50 - Jul 6 with 1478 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Celina or Crooks on 08:48 - Jul 6 by Bluefish

Just reality. I'd rather sign a top drawer player than a poster boy for numbskulls who wasn't that good. Others disagree but perhaps Mick is still more important to then than Ipswich. Hence the singing with norwich

Crooks would be huge for us

This is a terrible take.

I mean I would probably rather have Crooks at a choice.

But saying Celina wasn’t that good is total nonsense. He was quality. Every first touch took us forward. He scored like 8 goals from the wing in the championship. Which are quality numbers in themselves.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Celina or Crooks? on 10:55 - Jul 6 with 1460 viewstractordownsouth

Crooks for sure

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Celina or Crooks? on 11:16 - Jul 6 with 1414 viewsGiroJim

No brainer, got to be Crooks. I dont know why people are that excited by Celina. He has become an enigma on here. I remember watching him, and yes at times he could do something special but more than often just disappeared in games. Im not sure on a winters night at Rotherham being kicked up in the air by 6ft 5ins defensive brutes will suit him at all. Id rather we spent the money on said brute. We really need to address the CD positions.
Celina or Crooks? on 11:23 - Jul 6 with 1397 viewsbournemouthblue

Celina or Crooks? on 11:16 - Jul 6 by GiroJim

No brainer, got to be Crooks. I dont know why people are that excited by Celina. He has become an enigma on here. I remember watching him, and yes at times he could do something special but more than often just disappeared in games. Im not sure on a winters night at Rotherham being kicked up in the air by 6ft 5ins defensive brutes will suit him at all. Id rather we spent the money on said brute. We really need to address the CD positions.

Crooks is designed for League One and the Championship

Celina will add Flair but Crooks would be more consistent I'm sure

Both would be nice, mind you!

We seem to be eyeing players who have gone off the boil but hopefully have the potential to kick on if we get to the Championship

That in itself is encouraging!

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Celina or Crooks? on 11:27 - Jul 6 with 1387 viewsGiroJim

Celina or Crooks? on 11:23 - Jul 6 by bournemouthblue

Crooks is designed for League One and the Championship

Celina will add Flair but Crooks would be more consistent I'm sure

Both would be nice, mind you!

We seem to be eyeing players who have gone off the boil but hopefully have the potential to kick on if we get to the Championship

That in itself is encouraging!

Troube is if they have all gone off the boil my worry is thats how it will stay. We will be in big do dos if thats the case.
Celina or Crooks? on 12:19 - Jul 6 with 1334 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Celina or Crooks? on 11:16 - Jul 6 by GiroJim

I remember numerous games. QPR away. Cardiff Away actually even Leeds at home.

Where the games were tough, edgy, tight and Celina was the only player in the pitch who was really offering that threat.

The really fans are excited is because he was really good for us in the league above. Would be a ridiculous signing. I’m really not sure what fans want sometimes

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Celina or Crooks? on 14:45 - Jul 6 with 1175 viewsLeoMuff

Crooks got that extra physical presence you need in LG 1, not convinced we will get either mind.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Celina or Crooks? on 14:55 - Jul 6 with 1153 viewsTampa_Florida_Blue

Crooks all week long
Celina or Crooks? on 18:47 - Jul 6 with 1053 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024