Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... 08:31 - Aug 6 with 6659 viewsKieran_Knows

... was at Barcelona a couple of years back.

[Post edited 6 Aug 2021 8:34]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 08:35 - Aug 6 with 5522 viewsJakeITFC

Hell of a talent, seems weird that we continue to be linked with central forwards though.

Maybe 442 is a goer?
Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 08:35 - Aug 6 with 5519 viewsTractorCam

Barry would probably be outrageous in this league, but we need a midfielder and two defenders as high priority!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 08:37 - Aug 6 with 5469 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Disclaimer - I know NOTHING about any player not currently at Town but a flick through his Wiki page makes for exciting reading.
Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 08:41 - Aug 6 with 5381 viewsRozz

Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 08:35 - Aug 6 by JakeITFC

Hell of a talent, seems weird that we continue to be linked with central forwards though.

Maybe 442 is a goer?

Left of a 3 methinks. Interesting one, the Barcelona credentials are exciting and he certainly looks a bit more mature than google / wiki photos give him credit for.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2021 8:42]
Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 08:41 - Aug 6 with 5370 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

He was at Barcelona a year or two ago according to Wikipedia!

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 08:45 - Aug 6 with 5308 viewsMerseyBlue

Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 08:41 - Aug 6 by Rozz

Left of a 3 methinks. Interesting one, the Barcelona credentials are exciting and he certainly looks a bit more mature than google / wiki photos give him credit for.

Yeah can definitely play wide - saw him play against Liverpool in the FA Cup last season as Villa had a covid crisis and had to field the kids. He scored to keep Villa in the game and was quite impressive up against a strong Liverpool side.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 08:46 - Aug 6 with 5284 viewsSomethingBlue

Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 08:35 - Aug 6 by JakeITFC

Maybe 442 is a goer?

Think he can play wide (probably more realistic for him at this point in his career too). Would definitely work calibre-wise.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 08:49 - Aug 6 with 5214 viewsportmanking

That video shows a lot of his best work coming from the left channel.

Certainly would be an outstanding alternative to Celina. Having Chaplin, Barry and Fraser as left inside forward options would be unreal for this level.
Login to get fewer ads

Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 09:01 - Aug 6 with 5032 viewsSparky85

I heard this yesterday. Could be confirmed as early as today.

Plays upfront and wide, so gives us some flexibility
Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 09:05 - Aug 6 with 4921 viewsElderGrizzly

Dobra out on loan to make space?
Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 09:05 - Aug 6 with 4922 viewsGeoffSentence

Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 08:37 - Aug 6 by BlueBlueBluex2

Disclaimer - I know NOTHING about any player not currently at Town but a flick through his Wiki page makes for exciting reading.

I know very little about most of the plyers currently at Town.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 09:10 - Aug 6 with 4806 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 09:05 - Aug 6 by GeoffSentence

I know very little about most of the plyers currently at Town.

A solid point, well delivered.
Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 09:13 - Aug 6 with 4752 viewsTomTheWriter

Echoing previous comments from fellow forum users, he is comfortable out on the left or as a central striker. Played up front against Liverpool in the cup because it gave the kids the best chance of scoring a goal, but thrives off cutting inside or going outside of his full back.

13 in 17 for U23s last season at 17 years old. 5 in 6 for the youth cup. Special talent with a very high ceiling. Villa fans were keen on seeing him in and around the first team learning from Watkins, Ings, Bailey etc, but would be an absolute coup to bring him in to us. Burns & Dobra on the right, Fraser & Bonne in the pocket, Chaplin & Barry on the left, Pigott & Norwood up front. Wow.

Blog: Where to Exploit and How to Avoid Being Exploited - Brentford

Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 09:24 - Aug 6 with 4520 viewsUppa_Towen

Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 09:24 - Aug 6 with 4507 viewsBeckets

Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 09:13 - Aug 6 by TomTheWriter

Echoing previous comments from fellow forum users, he is comfortable out on the left or as a central striker. Played up front against Liverpool in the cup because it gave the kids the best chance of scoring a goal, but thrives off cutting inside or going outside of his full back.

13 in 17 for U23s last season at 17 years old. 5 in 6 for the youth cup. Special talent with a very high ceiling. Villa fans were keen on seeing him in and around the first team learning from Watkins, Ings, Bailey etc, but would be an absolute coup to bring him in to us. Burns & Dobra on the right, Fraser & Bonne in the pocket, Chaplin & Barry on the left, Pigott & Norwood up front. Wow.

Looks genuinely two footed which is a bit of a rarity.
Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 09:24 - Aug 6 with 4506 viewsSuperblue95

Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 09:05 - Aug 6 by ElderGrizzly

Dobra out on loan to make space?

They’re both under 21 so don’t count towards the squad limit I thought?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 09:25 - Aug 6 with 4490 viewsUppaTowen78

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/louie-barry-ipswic

Could well be happening..
Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 09:26 - Aug 6 with 4435 viewsElderGrizzly

Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 09:24 - Aug 6 by Superblue95

They’re both under 21 so don’t count towards the squad limit I thought?

Was more thinking of space to get a game, rather than squad size.

Dobra needs to play regularly and would clearly be behind Barry
Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 09:28 - Aug 6 with 4386 viewsSomethingBlue

Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 09:26 - Aug 6 by ElderGrizzly

Tricky though as I think there is a perception that we are better stocked in those wide areas than we actually are. The right side in particular is a concern for me, Burns notwithstanding.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 09:29 - Aug 6 with 4370 viewsMookamoo

Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 09:25 - Aug 6 by UppaTowen78

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/louie-barry-ipswic

Replacement for the non-Celina signing?

Not a fan of the lady hair band.
Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 09:29 - Aug 6 with 4363 viewsKieran_Knows

Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 09:25 - Aug 6 by UppaTowen78

Cracking signing if it does happen.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 09:29 - Aug 6 with 4351 viewsRobTheMonk

I guess this would allow Fraser to play midfield as well if need be. A potentially exciting loan this one.
Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 09:31 - Aug 6 with 4303 viewsSuperblue95

Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 09:26 - Aug 6 by ElderGrizzly

Ah fair enough.

I doubt Barry would play week in week out given his age though. An injury or two to our wide players and we’d miss having Dobra around i think. He’ll get his chances.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 09:34 - Aug 6 with 4251 viewsOwainG1992

Was outstanding in the FA Cup I think it was?
Remember watching him on the beeb last season.
Looked a proper prospect.
Why not.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 09:35 - Aug 6 with 4224 viewsJDB23

Town after Louie Barry on loan from Villa.... on 09:13 - Aug 6 by TomTheWriter

Sounds like he would be a real coup, absolutely no excuses for us not to score a shed load of goals with that group of players.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024