Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong 14:39 - Dec 17 with 2946 viewsJ2BLUE

Visibly flustered and angered by the questions he was asked. Superb stuff.

[Post edited 17 Dec 2021 17:56]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 14:44 - Dec 17 with 2206 viewsJ2BLUE

Round 5 and he's on the canvass. Can he get up?

Sam Coates has found some balls.

Truly impaired.

Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 14:46 - Dec 17 with 2187 viewsHerbivore

He's never liked being challenged and when he's not able to hide or sulk, his default is that the mask slips and he gets enraged. He's a shrivelled ballsack of a human being and the sooner he is booted out the better, although the likely replacements make my toes curl.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 14:48 - Dec 17 with 2165 viewsJ2BLUE

Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 14:46 - Dec 17 by Herbivore

He's never liked being challenged and when he's not able to hide or sulk, his default is that the mask slips and he gets enraged. He's a shrivelled ballsack of a human being and the sooner he is booted out the better, although the likely replacements make my toes curl.

Forgot what proper political journalism looked like.

Anna Soubry now sticking the boot in. Wonderful stuff.

Truly impaired.

Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 15:40 - Dec 17 with 1951 viewspositivity

Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 14:46 - Dec 17 by Herbivore

you'd think there'd be a fridge in a vaccination centre to hide in!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 15:46 - Dec 17 with 1899 viewsStokieBlue

One problem at a time and Boris is the current problem.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 16:34 - Dec 17 with 1787 viewsBlueBadger

The Uk is the ITFC of the politics world isn't? Banter era since 2016, at least.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 16:39 - Dec 17 with 1753 viewsMullet

Hopefully it’ll be in front of a judge soon

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 16:47 - Dec 17 with 1707 viewsDubtractor

It is notable that a few of my facebook friends, old school mates, who were previously very much pro Boris, are fed up with him. We're talking about the kind of pro brexit types who were happy to lap up everything he did a year ago.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 16:54 - Dec 17 with 1650 viewsjeera

Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 16:47 - Dec 17 by Dubtractor

It is notable that a few of my facebook friends, old school mates, who were previously very much pro Boris, are fed up with him. We're talking about the kind of pro brexit types who were happy to lap up everything he did a year ago.

It's really hard to not say 'I told you so' isn't it?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 17:04 - Dec 17 with 1606 viewsOldsmoker

Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 16:47 - Dec 17 by Dubtractor

A year ago he was giving it to the Remainers.
Now he's giving it to them they don't like it.

The problem with 'othering' people is you end up othering everyone eventually.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2021 17:04]

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 17:14 - Dec 17 with 1547 viewsSeablu

Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 16:39 - Dec 17 by Mullet

Hopefully it’ll be in front of a judge soon

Congrats on being the latest to earn the TWTD badge of honour..
A downvote from the mysterious mute DaveU.
Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 17:16 - Dec 17 with 1533 viewspositivity

Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 17:14 - Dec 17 by Seablu

it's the ghost of paz... that, or boris himself!

Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 17:16 - Dec 17 with 1531 viewsSomethingBlue

Also very scary because it is clear they would rather neuter the media than clean the house up, and you can expect them to step up their efforts to do that — people need to be awake to it.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 17:20 - Dec 17 with 1495 viewsMullet

Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 17:14 - Dec 17 by Seablu

I’ve had loads in the past. I assume he just sits in the pub officiating conversations with a twist if the wrist and a yank of the facial muscles.

Wonder why he doesn’t support justice either.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 17:32 - Dec 17 with 1462 viewsFelstow1978

Asking for a friend ... is our Beloved Leader un con or une chatte??

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 17:33 - Dec 17 with 1458 viewsBlueBadger

One of these days, DaveU will tell us WHY he loves the openly racist, homophobic, corrupt and incompetent Boris Johnson as much as he does.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 17:42 - Dec 17 with 1398 viewsNBVJohn

A great line of questioning and some revealing responses.

A nasty entitled excuse for a human being- God forbid a pleb like me should be interested that his staff don’t take a blind bit of notice of the rules they impose on me, (despite the fact that I was happy to follow them) that his flat refurbishment broke the rules and that rather than sort out an MP that broke the rules, he simply went along with a vote to change them. How dare we be interested in questioning his total lack of integrity.

Well done Sam! Can I get a downvote from DaveU please?
Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 17:44 - Dec 17 with 1386 viewsDubtractor

Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 17:16 - Dec 17 by SomethingBlue

Also very scary because it is clear they would rather neuter the media than clean the house up, and you can expect them to step up their efforts to do that — people need to be awake to it.

Yep, that's exactly what I read into his responses too.

The real life example of actual cancel culture.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 17:49 - Dec 17 with 1347 viewsBlueBadger

Would anyone have a link to this glorious work please?

Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 17:55 - Dec 17 with 1319 viewsJ2BLUE

Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 17:49 - Dec 17 by BlueBadger

Would anyone have a link to this glorious work please?

Enjoy.

Truly impaired.

Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 18:05 - Dec 17 with 1253 viewsmylittletown

He repeats the same outright lies about our economy and our employment rates.

John Crace in The Guardian:

'The Prime Minister claimed “we have the fastest growing economy in the G7” and that “we now have 500,000 more people in work than there were when the pandemic began”. However, from the Office of National Statistics website, we can see that there were in fact 33,012,000 people employed in January to March 2020 (before the pandemic) and 32,506,000 in August to October 2021. That’s roughly 500,000 fewer people in work, not more.

With regard to the “fastest growing economy in the G7”, this also doesn’t seem to be true. From the figures for quarterly GDP growth published by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, we can clearly see that the UK was behind Germany, Italy and France for the third quarter of 2021. UK growth in the second quarter was a lot better (5.5%), but that would be cherry-picking a good quarter. In the overall ranking of recovery compared with the start of the pandemic, the UK is a laggard.'
Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 18:13 - Dec 17 with 1200 viewspositivity

Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 17:55 - Dec 17 by J2BLUE

Enjoy.

thanks, couldn't bring myself to watch it all, what was his "golden rule"?

no criticising boris or asking him hard questions?

Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 18:20 - Dec 17 with 1165 viewsXYZ

Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 18:05 - Dec 17 by mylittletown

He repeats the same outright lies about our economy and our employment rates.

John Crace in The Guardian:

'The Prime Minister claimed “we have the fastest growing economy in the G7” and that “we now have 500,000 more people in work than there were when the pandemic began”. However, from the Office of National Statistics website, we can see that there were in fact 33,012,000 people employed in January to March 2020 (before the pandemic) and 32,506,000 in August to October 2021. That’s roughly 500,000 fewer people in work, not more.

With regard to the “fastest growing economy in the G7”, this also doesn’t seem to be true. From the figures for quarterly GDP growth published by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, we can clearly see that the UK was behind Germany, Italy and France for the third quarter of 2021. UK growth in the second quarter was a lot better (5.5%), but that would be cherry-picking a good quarter. In the overall ranking of recovery compared with the start of the pandemic, the UK is a laggard.'

I believe he spouted the same lie about the economy in PMQs this week. Shame the journalist didn't pull him up on it.
Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 18:25 - Dec 17 with 1135 viewschicoazul

I told you all he was going to quit a while back. He’s ill.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Wow Boris' vaccination centre photo op went a bit wrong on 18:31 - Dec 17 with 1108 viewsNthsuffolkblue

"The job of the Government is [to distract the media and electorate from our corruption by talking about other things]!"

Unbelievable. Totally failing to take responsibility or want to put anything right at all.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024