Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tyreece Simpson 07:37 - Dec 9 with 3508 viewsMercian

He's doing well on loan at Swindon. 7 goals in 19 league games and is now a starter for the club. Lets hope he keeps it up.
Tyreece Simpson on 08:26 - Dec 9 with 3401 viewsRedX

He looks like he has got far bigger also. The Swindon fans love him. He leaves everything on the pitch each game.
Tyreece Simpson on 08:29 - Dec 9 with 3378 viewsTrumptonBlue

I'm fairly sure he's been a starter from day one.
Tyreece Simpson on 11:33 - Dec 9 with 3257 viewsChurchman

Tyreece Simpson on 08:26 - Dec 9 by RedX

He looks like he has got far bigger also. The Swindon fans love him. He leaves everything on the pitch each game.

That’s excellent - good for him!

If we unload Norwood and Jackson, it might b3 worth bringing him back, but he might benefit more from staying where he is for now and playing games.
Tyreece Simpson on 12:54 - Dec 9 with 3163 viewsmanagement

Surprised he is doing so well, pleased for him. I would suggest he gets a full season at Swindon.

Notice Drinan has 13 in 19 games thus 6 more than Simpson, again credit where it is due, Drinan was always 100% effort just seemed miles off the pace, so fair play to Aaron.
Tyreece Simpson on 16:36 - Jan 1 with 3008 viewsRedX

10th goal of the season for Simpson today.
Tyreece Simpson on 16:53 - Jan 1 with 2923 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Tyreece Simpson on 08:26 - Dec 9 by RedX

Got bigger? He wasn't a small lad last season was he? Is he Akinfenwa size now?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Tyreece Simpson on 17:47 - Jan 1 with 2774 viewsRedX

Tyreece Simpson on 16:53 - Jan 1 by Nthsuffolkblue

Got bigger? He wasn't a small lad last season was he? Is he Akinfenwa size now?

Just going on what Swindons fans have being saying, and also from seeing him with my own eyeballs.
Tyreece Simpson on 17:57 - Jan 1 with 2733 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Tyreece Simpson on 11:33 - Dec 9 by Churchman

If we unload Norwood and Jackson, it might b3 worth bringing him back, but he might benefit more from staying where he is for now and playing games.

Leave him where he is. Let him develop playing proper football. Might be worth sending him out again next season too, possibly somewhere like Holland with more technical players.

We're always in such a rush to throw our kids in at the deep end now, give him time, he's only 19. I'd rather have a 22 or 23 year old ready to go, than a 20 year old who's development completely stalls.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

Tyreece Simpson on 19:04 - Jan 1 with 2595 viewsjas0999

Great loan move for him … and us potentially.
Tyreece Simpson on 20:28 - Jan 1 with 2446 viewschrismakin

Absolute beast

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Tyreece Simpson on 20:39 - Jan 1 with 2407 viewsBlueForYou

That’s a proper goal he scored there in that clip!
Tyreece Simpson on 20:40 - Jan 1 with 2411 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Tyreece Simpson on 20:28 - Jan 1 by chrismakin

Absolute beast

Doesn't look much bigger there than I thought he was.

Will be interesting what his next step is (presume he stays at Swindon the rest of this season). Does he then need another loan or is he ready for League 1 next season? Certainly shows a good work rate in the second clip there.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2022 21:19]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Tyreece Simpson on 21:47 - Jan 1 with 2286 viewsRedX

Tyreece Simpson on 20:40 - Jan 1 by Nthsuffolkblue

Doesn't look much bigger there than I thought he was.

Will be interesting what his next step is (presume he stays at Swindon the rest of this season). Does he then need another loan or is he ready for League 1 next season? Certainly shows a good work rate in the second clip there.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2022 21:19]

He does.

Sort your specs 👀
Tyreece Simpson on 22:14 - Jan 1 with 2213 viewsCrock

Tyreece Simpson on 17:57 - Jan 1 by Cheltenham_Blue

Leave him where he is. Let him develop playing proper football. Might be worth sending him out again next season too, possibly somewhere like Holland with more technical players.

We're always in such a rush to throw our kids in at the deep end now, give him time, he's only 19. I'd rather have a 22 or 23 year old ready to go, than a 20 year old who's development completely stalls.

How technical are the lover league dutch players?

Poll: Favourite number?

Tyreece Simpson on 23:01 - Jan 1 with 2116 viewsburnbudgiesburn

Seen Swindon fans on twitter say he's out of contract at the end of the season so theoretically they could negotiate with him now?

Is that right? Maybe we have a year option on him we could take up and they don't realise it.
Tyreece Simpson on 23:05 - Jan 1 with 2103 viewsOwainG1992

Looking really good for Swindon.
It's a tricky one.
We bring him back and let go of say Jackson.
Maybe he gets 10 appearances and all off the bench.
He finishes the season there.
Bags about 8/10 goals.
Get him in next year.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Tyreece Simpson on 00:15 - Jan 2 with 2007 viewsJDB23

Tyreece Simpson on 23:05 - Jan 1 by OwainG1992

Looking really good for Swindon.
It's a tricky one.
We bring him back and let go of say Jackson.
Maybe he gets 10 appearances and all off the bench.
He finishes the season there.
Bags about 8/10 goals.
Get him in next year.

I'd be pretty mad if we recalled him tbh. To interrupt his development whilst having a great season just to bring him back to sit on the bench in what is effectively a dead season for us would be criminal.
Tyreece Simpson on 00:54 - Jan 2 with 1959 viewsSharkey

Do lower league players get work permits in Holland?
Tyreece Simpson on 10:21 - Jan 2 with 1712 viewsFightingEssex

Tyreece Simpson on 00:15 - Jan 2 by JDB23

I'd be pretty mad if we recalled him tbh. To interrupt his development whilst having a great season just to bring him back to sit on the bench in what is effectively a dead season for us would be criminal.

Yeah he needs to finish the season there. If he’s worth keeping McKenna will do so. We already have Bonne, Norwood, Piggot, Jackson and Chaplin who are better qualified for League One this season.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

Tyreece Simpson on 11:57 - Jan 2 with 1625 viewsRadlett_blue

Tyreece Simpson on 00:15 - Jan 2 by JDB23

Indeed, a big risk that he then has a few cameos from the bench, doesn't do a lot, everyone says he's rubbish & we let him go, rather like Kieffer Moore. We have an option on him taking his contract to 2023.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Tyreece Simpson on 13:17 - Jan 2 with 1560 viewsBobbychase

Agreed. Swindon fans I know say his finishing has got better and he's an absolute battering ram but he has plenty still to learn in terms of control and passing. Best leave him there

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Tyreece Simpson on 13:43 - Jan 2 with 1531 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Tyreece Simpson on 11:33 - Dec 9 by Churchman

I'd leave him there, let him enjoy the full season, it's good for his development and his confidence.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Tyreece Simpson on 14:52 - Jan 2 with 1458 viewsblueoxford

Tyreece Simpson on 13:43 - Jan 2 by BlueandTruesince82

I'd leave him there, let him enjoy the full season, it's good for his development and his confidence.

He’s on tele this Friday in the FA cup vs Man City
Tyreece Simpson on 15:00 - Jan 2 with 1443 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Tyreece Simpson on 00:54 - Jan 2 by Sharkey

Do lower league players get work permits in Holland?

Ah, 'Taking back control

Forgot about that.'

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024