Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? 19:46 - Mar 10 with 2002 viewsdominiciawful

I went past a petrol station where it was 179.9 per litre for both petrol and diesel. Eye-watering. That was certainly an extreme, and I can't imagine they have much business.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 19:51 - Mar 10 with 1580 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Stratford St Andrew(A12) diesel 186.9 Shell btw. 30p/litre cheaper 5 miles away in Fram.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2022 19:53]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 19:52 - Mar 10 with 1573 viewsZx1988

Stratton Motor Company (Long Stratton)

199.9 for diesel.

Gouging knuts.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 19:54 - Mar 10 with 1554 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Although it’s expensive- it’s always weird that it costs less per litre than Coca Cola (despite being drilled, refined, transported and heavily taxed) which is mostly water.

Not sure if that makes you feel any better?
What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 20:03 - Mar 10 with 1516 viewsLord_Lucan

What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 19:52 - Mar 10 by Zx1988

Stratton Motor Company (Long Stratton)

199.9 for diesel.

Gouging knuts.

The Lotus garage!

Diesel price increases don't really affect me as I only put £20 in at a time anyway, so it's always the same amount.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 20:05 - Mar 10 with 1498 viewsbluelagos

What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 19:51 - Mar 10 by BanksterDebtSlave

Stratford St Andrew(A12) diesel 186.9 Shell btw. 30p/litre cheaper 5 miles away in Fram.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2022 19:53]

Those guys are always mentally expensive. A140 petrol stations too. Fiik anyone would use them when they are so out of kilter.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 20:05 - Mar 10 with 1495 viewsFixed_It

What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 20:03 - Mar 10 by Lord_Lucan

The Lotus garage!

Diesel price increases don't really affect me as I only put £20 in at a time anyway, so it's always the same amount.

It will when you run out of fuel whilst pulling out of the forecourt...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 20:09 - Mar 10 with 1488 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

The Texaco in Braintree has diesel priced at £208.9 tonight. I kind you not.
What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 20:10 - Mar 10 with 1481 viewsLord_Lucan

What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 20:05 - Mar 10 by bluelagos

Those guys are always mentally expensive. A140 petrol stations too. Fiik anyone would use them when they are so out of kilter.

The whole of the A140 is a rip off.

You have that BP garage that used to be owned by professional wrongun Gary Banham, then you have The Devils Handbasin and then the Lotus garage.

Oh, thinking about it you have the new services at Scole now, but it just seems such an effort to pull in there.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Login to get fewer ads

What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 20:12 - Mar 10 with 1467 viewsSwansea_Blue

Just filled up our little sh*tty Panda on the way home. £1.70 for petrol £1.80 for diesel (Texaco, not a service station). £55 for what can’t have been more than 6 or 7 gallons as it was only 3/4 empty at most.

It’ll be hitting £2 in service stations soon, if not already. And it’s almost a certainty that won’t have come from anywhere near Russia/Ukraine, the thieving barstewards. It’s almost as if the ‘free’ market gives us a crap deal innit!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 20:14 - Mar 10 with 1463 viewsjeera

What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 20:09 - Mar 10 by RedWhiteAndBLUE

They should be boycotted until they're stuck with it for so long they sell it at cost.

Come the revolution they'll be tied up and made to watch whilst the fuel is distributed for free to the poorest public.

I am playing of course.

Half-joking at least.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 20:14 - Mar 10 with 1459 viewsSwansea_Blue

What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 20:09 - Mar 10 by RedWhiteAndBLUE

Fi. I’m now feeling smug with my £1.70.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 20:16 - Mar 10 with 1454 viewsSitfcB

I was going to say here, that must be the most expensive in the country?!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 20:39 - Mar 10 with 1408 viewsPendejo

Diesel at our local Sainsbury is £1.609, seems like a bargain compared to what's being reported here.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 20:58 - Mar 10 with 1371 viewsMattinLondon

I filled up my A3 which was half-full and it was £50. Around a couple years ago it was £70 to fill it up from empty.
What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 21:03 - Mar 10 with 1365 viewsGiant_Midget

Paid 149.9 for petrol last night and genuinely feel like I got a bargain.
What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 21:26 - Mar 10 with 1326 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Put a full tank of diesel in this morning at Tesco in Handforth for 156.9p per litre!

Bargain!
What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 21:37 - Mar 10 with 1306 viewsjeera

What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 21:26 - Mar 10 by King_ding_a_lin_g

Put a full tank of diesel in this morning at Tesco in Handforth for 156.9p per litre!

Bargain!

Bloody hell.

One day last week I pulled into Tesco's forecourt in Bury and it was weird.

It was rush hour and everywhere was frantic as usual but the forecourt was empty as they'd run out of fuel. Luckily a tanker had pulled up.

Poor lad on the entrance had to repeat himself over and again as people drove up to ask him How long? How long?!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 22:12 - Mar 10 with 1258 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 20:16 - Mar 10 by SitfcB

I was going to say here, that must be the most expensive in the country?!

We thought £205.9 was bad last night, unbelievable! Unleaded there is £172.9 btw.
What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 22:16 - Mar 10 with 1246 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 22:12 - Mar 10 by RedWhiteAndBLUE

We thought £205.9 was bad last night, unbelievable! Unleaded there is £172.9 btw.

Whereas I filled up with unleaded at Sainsbury's in Stanway this morning for £154.9. Only 20 minutes drive away, incredible.
What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 22:19 - Mar 10 with 1234 viewsallezlesbleus

In Normandy, it has reached 2.40€.

The Yellow Jackets will be going mental soon.
What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 22:38 - Mar 10 with 1206 viewsLord_Lucan

What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 22:19 - Mar 10 by allezlesbleus

In Normandy, it has reached 2.40€.

The Yellow Jackets will be going mental soon.

When is your election by the way and will Macron breeze it?

I chuckled when he kept phoning Putin as if he was some kind of hot shot.

What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 12:04 - Mar 11 with 997 viewsallezlesbleus

What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 22:38 - Mar 10 by Lord_Lucan

When is your election by the way and will Macron breeze it?

I chuckled when he kept phoning Putin as if he was some kind of hot shot.

Next month and probably.

Yes, I also found it highly amusing how Macron thought he was the main man with Putain, sorry Putin.

Such an awful tragedy that Putin has and will continue to do what he wants. Massive respect for the Ukrainians and I hope their suffering ends soon.
What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 12:12 - Mar 11 with 977 viewsnoggin

26 NOK for diesel (2.25 GBP). Crazy times we're living in.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 14:31 - Mar 11 with 881 viewscressi

What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 12:12 - Mar 11 by noggin

26 NOK for diesel (2.25 GBP). Crazy times we're living in.

Used paid 1.83 at solar garage Sudbury drove up road esso garage was 1.73 bloo*y typical
What is the most-expensive fuel you have seen recently? on 16:37 - Mar 11 with 836 viewsElephantintheRoom

On a student day out at Bristol in the early 70s we were shocked to see petrol reach 50p a gallon. And agreed it would all go back to normal after the 6 day war.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024