Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… 16:11 - May 26 with 4956 viewsSitfcB

…in the clubhouse of a Haven caravan site down in Cornwall.

Paul Taylor!

He’s still having injections for that injury he got whilst here and admits he wasn’t ever the same player after that.

Bit awkward when he asked me if I liked Mick McCarthy

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 16:15 - May 26 with 4184 viewsclive_baker

Is he as much of a tw@t as I imagined him to be?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 16:17 - May 26 with 4173 viewsSitfcB

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 16:15 - May 26 by clive_baker

Tbf no, obviously only spoke for a few minutes but he was nice enough and engaging, quite sincere and apologetic about his time here.

COYB

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 16:26 - May 26 with 4010 viewsSteve_M

Did he give you his hospital visit face?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 16:28 - May 26 with 3998 viewsITFC_Forever

Whereabouts are you staying?

We are heading to the North Cornish coast tomorrow for a week.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 16:33 - May 26 with 3936 viewsSitfcB

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 16:28 - May 26 by ITFC_Forever

Perran Sands near Perranporth. A shame the weather hasn’t played ball this week but we had one nice day haha. Off home tomorrow :(

COYB

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 16:35 - May 26 with 3909 viewsParisBlue

I bumped into him in a lift at the hilton in Reading whilst he was on loan at Blackburn. I told him I was an ipswich fan, he sneered at me.

That may just be me.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 16:40 - May 26 with 3844 viewsIllinoisblue

Horrible scrote he may have been but he’s STILL having injections for an injury he had about 8 years ago?? Is that normal?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 16:42 - May 26 with 3803 viewsGlasgowBlue

Was he eating a Subway?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 16:48 - May 26 with 3775 viewsjeera

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 16:40 - May 26 by Illinoisblue

Horrible scrote he may have been but he’s STILL having injections for an injury he had about 8 years ago?? Is that normal?

I've met people who need to have regular injections as a matter of a life-long pain control plan so I guess it's not that rare?

Nerve damage maybe?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 16:50 - May 26 with 3751 viewsIllinoisblue

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 16:48 - May 26 by jeera

I've met people who need to have regular injections as a matter of a life-long pain control plan so I guess it's not that rare?

Nerve damage maybe?

I can’t recall what his injury with is was (other than toothache).

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 16:52 - May 26 with 3732 viewsjeera

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 16:50 - May 26 by Illinoisblue

I can’t recall what his injury with is was (other than toothache).

Can't remember either tbh.

Surely Phil will pop up with a link shortly?

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 17:00 - May 26 with 3680 viewsGarv

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 16:52 - May 26 by jeera

Ankle I believe.

He was our best player during the first few games of that season. History has been re-written since and he seems to be automatically regarded as a crap footballer whenever his name comes up, which is silly really.

Not denying he might not have been the best character, and I think that explains the above.

Cue Andy Drury joke.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 17:00 - May 26 with 3667 viewsOsborneOneNil

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 16:28 - May 26 by ITFC_Forever

We are off to Bude on Monday for the half term week.
Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 17:08 - May 26 with 3615 viewsTrequartista

Was he Team Rory or Team Bradley?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 17:25 - May 26 with 3486 viewsFixed_It

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 17:00 - May 26 by Garv

Ankle I believe.

He was our best player during the first few games of that season. History has been re-written since and he seems to be automatically regarded as a crap footballer whenever his name comes up, which is silly really.

Not denying he might not have been the best character, and I think that explains the above.

Cue Andy Drury joke.

Think it was his metatarsal if I recall correctly.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 17:30 - May 26 with 3426 viewsSimonds92

Always wonder how conversations like this start. Imagine it's pretty awkward going up to someone randomly and going "are you...?" Or do you just act like youve known them years?
Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 17:31 - May 26 with 3397 viewsDanTheMan

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 16:42 - May 26 by GlasgowBlue

Was he eating a Subway?

Those were simpler times.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 17:32 - May 26 with 3389 viewsPhilTWTD

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 17:25 - May 26 by Fixed_It

Think it was his metatarsal if I recall correctly.

Foot injury of some variety, needed surgery.
Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 18:09 - May 26 with 3224 viewsKeno

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 16:15 - May 26 by clive_baker

I’ve met him and sitters seemed quite normal

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

[Redacted] on 18:20 - May 26 with 3165 viewsvictorywilhappen

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 16:52 - May 26 by jeera

[Redacted]
Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 18:51 - May 26 with 3054 viewsjeera

[Redacted] on 18:20 - May 26 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

I'm not sure buddy.

[Redacted] on 18:54 - May 26 with 3034 viewsvictorywilhappen

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 18:51 - May 26 by jeera

I'm not sure buddy.

[Redacted]
Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 21:21 - May 26 with 2583 viewsmonytowbray

Did you ask if he knows what Bluey’s cock looks like?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 22:10 - May 26 with 2442 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 17:00 - May 26 by Garv

Ankle I believe.

Cue Andy Drury joke.

“He was our best player during the first few games of the season”

Was it the goalless 89 mins at home to Huddersfield, 90 goalless mins at Middlesbrough or 53 goalless mins at home to Wolves that impressed you so much?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 08:20 - May 27 with 1999 viewsGarv

Only went and bumped into an ex-ITFC player last night… on 22:10 - May 26 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

“He was our best player during the first few games of the season”

Was it the goalless 89 mins at home to Huddersfield, 90 goalless mins at Middlesbrough or 53 goalless mins at home to Wolves that impressed you so much?

Quite the effort you've made to check the minutes he played, only to make a poor argument.

Player didn't score in two and a half games so can't have played well.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024