Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) 19:32 - Nov 25 with 4592 viewsFrimleyBlue

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 19:32 - Nov 25 with 2519 viewspointofblue

No you really have an issue with Burns but no one turned up tonight so don't know why you're singling him out.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 19:32 - Nov 25 with 2522 viewsReus30

Oh FFS give it a rest.

Get some new schtick, the burns stuff is outdated.
Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 19:33 - Nov 25 with 2511 viewswitchdoctor

what a plank…
Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 19:34 - Nov 25 with 2471 viewsGlasgowBlue

Shut up Frimley

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 19:39 - Nov 25 with 2438 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

Poll: Is Billm….

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 19:39 - Nov 25 with 2421 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 19:40 - Nov 25 with 2403 viewsgtsb1966

Frimley...just f*** off for the night please.
Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 19:41 - Nov 25 with 2398 viewshomer_123

I bet your parents got to the point where they were simply disappointed in you.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 19:42 - Nov 25 with 2365 viewsNutkins_Return

Attention seeking embarrassment.
Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 19:45 - Nov 25 with 2323 viewsStokieBlue

It's really sad that you feel the need to do this and revel in todays performance and result.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 19:46 - Nov 25 with 2314 viewsHerbivore

Bellend.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 19:48 - Nov 25 with 2297 viewsFrimleyBlue

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 19:32 - Nov 25 by pointofblue

No you really have an issue with Burns but no one turned up tonight so don't know why you're singling him out.

I was told after every game prior to Swansea that we didn't perform well because burns was not in the side.

Only fair to comment following this one that it wasn't the case.

As people say.. if you're gonna make a comment. Expect comments back.

Waka waka eh eh

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 19:51 - Nov 25 with 2251 viewsNutkins_Return

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 19:45 - Nov 25 by StokieBlue

It's really sad that you feel the need to do this and revel in todays performance and result.

SB

It's a fair point. Forgetting the post is stupid, embarrassing and the behaviour of an absolute child. It's just a cheap shot designed to p*£s his fellow fans off on a bad night. Nice fan.
Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 19:52 - Nov 25 with 2229 viewsNutkins_Return

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 19:48 - Nov 25 by FrimleyBlue

I was told after every game prior to Swansea that we didn't perform well because burns was not in the side.

You have the emotional intelligence of a grub.
Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 19:53 - Nov 25 with 2214 viewsFrimleyBlue

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 19:52 - Nov 25 by Nutkins_Return

You have the emotional intelligence of a grub.

Just following your forum rules.

Waka waka eh eh

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 19:54 - Nov 25 with 2202 viewsDubtractor

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 19:48 - Nov 25 by FrimleyBlue

It really is little wonder that people pile into you so often on here.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 19:55 - Nov 25 with 2196 viewspointofblue

You're obsessed with him. Utterly obsessed.

Every single player can be blamed for what happened out there today. It was a poor performance all round and all contributed - or not, as the case may be.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 19:57 - Nov 25 with 2180 viewsMattinLondon

We lost - that happens. Even the greatest teams lose from time to time and let’s not forget we’ve only lost twice in the league. We’re still second, still seven points clear and all is good.

If we put in a poor performance against Millwall and lose then I can understand some nervousness. But they’ll dust themselves down, they’ll be critical of themselves and will try to put in a much better display on Wednesdays. Here’s to three points.
Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 19:58 - Nov 25 with 2168 viewsFrimleyBlue

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 19:55 - Nov 25 by pointofblue

You're obsessed with him. Utterly obsessed.

Every single player can be blamed for what happened out there today. It was a poor performance all round and all contributed - or not, as the case may be.

Because he's extremely overated and as said and the reason for the OP. I was told in no uncertain terms that the only reason for our recent poor performances were down to his absence. It was even said earlier when the team was announced.

Now. Let's all enjoy the evening. 2 home games coming up. Time for KM to dig deep and work out how to maximise us and get that Swansea performance again.

Waka waka eh eh

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 20:00 - Nov 25 with 2151 viewsFrimleyBlue

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 19:54 - Nov 25 by Dubtractor

It really is little wonder that people pile into you so often on here.

Let them. I don't see the benefit in being all preachy positive just for the sake of it.
This is football. You win you lose you draw. You play well you play poor. You play sht. You discuss it. You moan about it. You enjoy it and you love it.

Waka waka eh eh

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 20:03 - Nov 25 with 2116 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 19:58 - Nov 25 by FrimleyBlue

Because he's extremely overated and as said and the reason for the OP. I was told in no uncertain terms that the only reason for our recent poor performances were down to his absence. It was even said earlier when the team was announced.

Now. Let's all enjoy the evening. 2 home games coming up. Time for KM to dig deep and work out how to maximise us and get that Swansea performance again.

I've not seen a single person saying Burns comes in and the performances immediately shoot up. The guy's been injured. You are clueless.

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 20:06 - Nov 25 with 2089 viewsFrimleyBlue

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 20:03 - Nov 25 by The_Flashing_Smile

I've not seen a single person saying Burns comes in and the performances immediately shoot up. The guy's been injured. You are clueless.

Look a bit better then.

Waka waka eh eh

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 20:08 - Nov 25 with 2068 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 20:06 - Nov 25 by FrimleyBlue

Look a bit better then.

What?

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 20:08 - Nov 25 with 2070 viewsHerbivore

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 20:00 - Nov 25 by FrimleyBlue

Let them. I don't see the benefit in being all preachy positive just for the sake of it.
This is football. You win you lose you draw. You play well you play poor. You play sht. You discuss it. You moan about it. You enjoy it and you love it.

That's not what you're doing though. You're being an attention seeking bellend looking for a reaction. You got it, well done. I bet your kids are proud of what a big man you are.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 20:11 - Nov 25 with 2049 viewsFrimleyBlue

Good to see burns return brought the performances back to top level. (n/t) on 20:08 - Nov 25 by Herbivore

That's not what you're doing though. You're being an attention seeking bellend looking for a reaction. You got it, well done. I bet your kids are proud of what a big man you are.

Oh I am discussing it. If you look around you'll see me involved.

This is a specific post at specific people. Which imo is fair based on what I've already said about 4 times in this thread.

Also. I hope using language like that makes you feel like a big man. I only wish to reach such levels.

Waka waka eh eh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024