Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Such a shame 18:34 - Feb 8 with 6735 viewspickles110564

Votes going against the remoaners
Such a shame on 18:44 - Feb 8 with 2548 viewsvapour_trail

One thing that's been puzzling me, who ties your shoelaces for you each morning?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Such a shame on 18:48 - Feb 8 with 2537 viewspickles110564

Such a shame on 18:44 - Feb 8 by vapour_trail

One thing that's been puzzling me, who ties your shoelaces for you each morning?

The will of the people wins and the rich who thought they were so clever going to court have lost.
We have saved the young in this Country of being tied to the EU, glorious days. 😁
Such a shame on 18:53 - Feb 8 with 2512 viewsvapour_trail

Such a shame on 18:48 - Feb 8 by pickles110564

The will of the people wins and the rich who thought they were so clever going to court have lost.
We have saved the young in this Country of being tied to the EU, glorious days. 😁

I can't live with this banter and intellect.

Such a shame on 19:01 - Feb 8 with 2481 viewsHerbivore

The young mainly wanted to stay in Europe.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Such a shame on 19:02 - Feb 8 with 2477 viewsRyorry

Few of the "young in this Country" even bothered to vote in the Ref.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Such a shame on 19:06 - Feb 8 with 2461 viewsLankHenners

I wonder when people who use the term "remoaners" will understand that that in itself is a moan.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Such a shame on 19:10 - Feb 8 with 2451 viewsgiant_stow

Such a shame on 19:06 - Feb 8 by LankHenners

I wonder when people who use the term "remoaners" will understand that that in itself is a moan.

Wouldn't hold your breath.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Such a shame on 19:24 - Feb 8 with 2419 viewsGlasgowBlue

Can we not move on from this? We all have to get on to make the country work post Brexit.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Such a shame on 19:39 - Feb 8 with 2388 viewsgiant_stow

Such a shame on 19:24 - Feb 8 by GlasgowBlue

Can we not move on from this? We all have to get on to make the country work post Brexit.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexiteers-condemned-for-not-backi

This would have helped that healing process, but I guess it was just too embarrassing, with particular shame going to the likes if Kate hoey.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Such a shame on 19:41 - Feb 8 with 2382 viewsITFC1983

He posted something similar only 5 days ago.

Seems he has more of a bee in his bonnet than most.

The decision was made. Most are just getting on with it now they have accepted the outcome.

I guess the expression is, YAWN!
[Post edited 8 Feb 2017 19:41]

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Such a shame on 19:52 - Feb 8 with 2347 viewsJ2BLUE

Isn't it great that these votes are happening though? I disagree with the remainers but they are arguing with passion and people are knowingly surrendering their jobs (shadow cabinet) to represent their constituents. I admire that.

As for the votes themselves, the last one was guaranteeing the rights of EU national here before the referendum. I wouldn't have been unhappy to see that go against the government.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Such a shame on 19:52 - Feb 8 with 2340 viewswitchdoctor

Such a shame on 19:01 - Feb 8 by Herbivore

The young mainly wanted to stay in Europe.

but couldn't be bothered to get of their @rses and vote!!
Such a shame on 19:54 - Feb 8 with 2324 viewsJ2BLUE

Such a shame on 19:52 - Feb 8 by witchdoctor

but couldn't be bothered to get of their @rses and vote!!

Are there stats to support this because the young seemed the most passionate remainers. They 'got off their arses' to protest plenty of times. Is this backed up by stats or lazy criticism?

Truly impaired.

Such a shame on 19:58 - Feb 8 with 2302 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Such a shame on 19:54 - Feb 8 by J2BLUE

Are there stats to support this because the young seemed the most passionate remainers. They 'got off their arses' to protest plenty of times. Is this backed up by stats or lazy criticism?

I think he/she means the youngsters that didnt vote but protest because they didnt like the result should of got up and voted. It's to late now, time to move on!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Such a shame on 20:01 - Feb 8 with 2286 viewsLankHenners

Such a shame on 19:54 - Feb 8 by J2BLUE

There was a poll at the time that suggested younger people didn't turn up in much numbers to vote, but I'm pretty sure that was later rubbished.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Such a shame on 20:02 - Feb 8 with 2278 viewsJ2BLUE

Such a shame on 19:58 - Feb 8 by Ipswich_Crazy

I think he/she means the youngsters that didnt vote but protest because they didnt like the result should of got up and voted. It's to late now, time to move on!

How many people do you know who didn't vote who are now protesting?

I'm talking about people who had the right to vote, not people who were underage on the day of the referendum.

Truly impaired.

Such a shame on 20:08 - Feb 8 with 2260 viewsblueislander

Does that mean you are not going to post if at any time good economic data is published, drawing our attention how well the country is going under Brexit?
Such a shame on 20:11 - Feb 8 with 2242 viewsGunnsAirkick

Some pretty sensible amendments being thrown out, the EU Nationals one being pretty shameful I have to say.

My local MP Clive Lewis has just resigned, I think Corbyn is toast after this.
Such a shame on 20:57 - Feb 8 with 2168 viewsGlasgowBlue

Such a shame on 19:39 - Feb 8 by giant_stow

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexiteers-condemned-for-not-backi

This would have helped that healing process, but I guess it was just too embarrassing, with particular shame going to the likes if Kate hoey.

Do we need to do this again/ Do I have to explain the difference between net and gross to you? Do I have to explain the difference to you between pledge and aspiration?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Such a shame on 21:35 - Feb 8 with 2108 viewsgiant_stow

Such a shame on 20:57 - Feb 8 by GlasgowBlue

Do we need to do this again/ Do I have to explain the difference between net and gross to you? Do I have to explain the difference to you between pledge and aspiration?

You sound like an exasperated parent! It doesn't sound like it's going to be worth repeating yourself, no.

Such a shame on 21:41 - Feb 8 with 2082 viewsconnorscontract

Such a shame on 19:06 - Feb 8 by LankHenners

They're cousins of the Americans who think the Second Amendment can never be changed, and clearly miss the point about a Constitution which is open to Amendment.
Such a shame on 21:50 - Feb 8 with 2045 viewsbournemouthblue

That wasn't what the court case was about though was it

It was to confirm what the government already knew, the elected politicians have the final say, not the Prime Minister in a Dictatorial position

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Such a shame on 21:52 - Feb 8 with 2031 viewsvapour_trail

Such a shame on 21:50 - Feb 8 by bournemouthblue

That wasn't what the court case was about though was it

It was to confirm what the government already knew, the elected politicians have the final say, not the Prime Minister in a Dictatorial position

You know you're wasting your time right?

Such a shame on 21:56 - Feb 8 with 2022 viewsconnorscontract

Ok, let's all get on and build a fairer, kinder, better Britain. Your lot can start by not outsourcing massive public sector contracts to companies that Cabinet ministers' families have a financial interest in.

And then they can release proceeds of Council House sales and allow Councils to build houses again to help the housing crisis.

And then they can actually do something about the complete breakdown of mental health services in many parts of the country.

And I'll back them all the way with all 3 policies.
Such a shame on 22:06 - Feb 8 with 1976 viewsimsureazzure

Such a shame on 20:11 - Feb 8 by GunnsAirkick

Some pretty sensible amendments being thrown out, the EU Nationals one being pretty shameful I have to say.

My local MP Clive Lewis has just resigned, I think Corbyn is toast after this.

Listened to Lewis quiet a lot recently, seems a decent sort with ideas and freshness.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024